PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Buy It... Not For One Second...

High_Plains_Drifter
12-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Ya know, I don't know who in the HELL these people are surveying, or what they're asking them, or if they're LYING about the results, but I don't buy this disapproval rating for ONE SECOND. The nation is going GREAT GUNS and the ECONOMY is SMOKING along, unemployment is DOWN, EVERY INDICATOR shows improvement. So why in the HELL would president Trumps DISAPPROVAL be SURGING?

I think these polls are pure HORSE SHIT...

http://news.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-03-2017, 01:38 PM
Ya know, I don't know who in the HELL these people are surveying, or what they're asking them, or if they're LYING about the results, but I don't buy this disapproval rating for ONE SECOND. The nation is going GREAT GUNS and the ECONOMY is SMOKING along, unemployment is DOWN, EVERY INDICATOR shows improvement. So why in the HELL would president Trumps DISAPPROVAL be SURGING?

I do too. Who would --think---- that these devoted and rabid Trump haters would not--- lie and lie and lie and lie???
Hell, many of them would do--anything- even murder to destroy him, IMHO.--Tyr

LongTermGuy
12-03-2017, 01:56 PM
...The Leftist (Liberal) butt-hurt Media always lies...day in and day out...Americans are on to Them...Thing is...they are to stupid to learn from the last election with all their..deceit..smear...lies and Ignorance....Let them carry on...Americans know whats going on....

Black Diamond
12-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Trumps approval rating was 36% on Election Day.

Allegedly.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Trumps approval rating was 36% on Election Day.

Allegedly.
"Allegedly"... Hitlery was supposed to SMOKE Trump in the presidential too.

Ya... I don't buy any of this poll BS. He still packs them in at a rally, just like he did when he was running for president. Look at the way the liberals were all in IMPEACHMENT IS NEAR ECSTASY when ABC LIED about what Flynn was going to testify to. These MORONS are LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH, and these POLLS are an absolute JOKE... unless you consider they poll ONLY NYC and LA. They've never called ME.

Black Diamond
12-03-2017, 04:14 PM
"Allegedly"... Hitlery was supposed to SMOKE Trump in the presidential too.

Ya... I don't buy any of this poll BS. He still packs them in at a rally, just like he did when he was running for president. Look at the way the liberals were all in IMPEACHMENT IS NEAR ECSTASY when ABC LIED about what Flynn was going to testify to. These MORONS are LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH, and these POLLS are an absolute JOKE... unless you consider they poll ONLY NYC and LA. They've never called ME.
Hillary losing on election night after treating the whole process like a coronation was the best part.

NightTrain
12-03-2017, 06:12 PM
The polls are bullshit.

I just don't understand what the benefit is to skewing polls like that - if it's to suppress voter turnout against Trump, I think we can all agree that it doesn't work.

I haven't been able to figure out any upside to it other than clickbait.

aboutime
12-03-2017, 06:44 PM

Remember last November? Election night? How the polls told us Hillary was ahead?

Of course, polls taken predominantly of Liberals, Trump Haters, and Never Trumpers would show how UNPOPULAR Trump is.

I remember back, before the election. I told everyone here. The only Polls I believe, come from POLAND. Gallup has been known to be wrong, more than right.
After all. They also told us TRUMP didn't have a Snowball's chance in Hell!

hjmick
12-03-2017, 07:07 PM
All polls are bullshit...

Right up until they present the results you prefer...

And by "you" I don't mean you specifically, I mean you as in everyone...

High_Plains_Drifter
12-04-2017, 06:41 AM
All polls are bullshit...

Right up until they present the results you prefer...

And by "you" I don't mean you specifically, I mean you as in everyone...
I have serious reservations about polls period, no matter the results. I think a poll is no better than the agenda of those in charge of the poll. The results will always be what they want them to be.