PDA

View Full Version : Where's Pete?

High_Plains_Drifter
12-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Seems like the only time he likes to show up is when he can dump the latest president Trump trashing fake news... hmmm... what's up with that... he anti social otherwise?

aboutime
12-03-2017, 05:00 PM
He may be trying to find the address to the IRS, where he, and his fellow Never Trumpers can send all of their EXTRA cash from the Tax cuts back...just because!!

Gunny
12-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Seems like the only time he likes to show up is when he can dump the latest president Trump trashing fake news... hmmm... what's up with that... he anti social otherwise?Does him stating he doesn't care about any of us or what we think give you any idea?:laugh:

He's okay. Just hopelessly stuck on the blue pill.

LongTermGuy
12-03-2017, 09:24 PM
Seems like the only time he likes to show up is when he can dump the latest president Trump trashing fake news... hmmm... what's up with that... he anti social otherwise?

"Where's Pete? (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?61039-Where-s-Pete)"

.....​With his friends...disappointed and angry...:laugh:http://www.rallylist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/scream-at-the-sky-840x385.jpg

Black Diamond
12-03-2017, 09:46 PM
He keeps getting these glimpses of hope of trump being removed from office. But then that hope immediately keeps getting grabbed by the pussy.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-04-2017, 08:24 AM
He keeps getting these glimpses of hope of trump being removed from office. But then that hope immediately keeps getting grabbed by the pussy.
----------------------- http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughter.gif

pete311
12-04-2017, 09:27 AM
I don't come to socialize. I have other groups for that. I am here to discuss current issue with people who have diametrically different opinions.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-04-2017, 10:04 AM
I don't come to socialize. I have other groups for that. I am here to discuss current issue with people who have diametrically different opinions.
Your contributions here are about 80% snide insulting quips, and 20% attempts at discussion.

Ya know I have a couple friends that are big time democrats, voted for obama both times, but they're still my friends, in fact good old friends, and they know I'm a hard right conservative.

Maybe you should try and befriend a conservative. You might find out that we're not bad people, and we're not that hard to get along with. We just ask for a little common respect and decency, and you'll always get it in return.

mundame
12-04-2017, 03:47 PM

Okay, I ought to hate you, but I have to admit that was funny. :laugh: :laugh:

mundame
12-04-2017, 03:55 PM

Desperate for news with the real collapse of the national news media since the election, I subscribed to the Washington Post thru Amazon, among others. It has become quite difficult getting news as opposed to propaganda. The WaPo seemed to be trying to reform for awhile, but recently they took a 180 degree left turn and all their headlines and all their opinion is just 100 % dump-Trump. Shocking, not news at all, entirely opinion of the most angry, negative sort, root and branch. Today it was 100 % we-hate-Trump and nothing else at all, "news" or opinion. So today I deleted it from my favorites and took it off auto-renew. Sad! I used to think it was the second best paper in the country, after the Wall Street Journal.

Actually, sites like this might be the best for me; the new concept is "curated" news, like Drudge. I don't read him (my husband loves him, but he loves the Alt History channel, too) but he has been curating news for a long time, and so do Jimmy and the rest of you.

pete311
12-04-2017, 06:19 PM
Your contributions here are about 80% snide insulting quips, and 20% attempts at discussion.

Ya know I have a couple friends that are big time democrats, voted for obama both times, but they're still my friends, in fact good old friends, and they know I'm a hard right conservative.

Maybe you should try and befriend a conservative. You might find out that we're not bad people, and we're not that hard to get along with. We just ask for a little common respect and decency, and you'll always get it in return.

My family is conservative. Your last sentence is false. I will always get trashed on by a few members here.

LongTermGuy
12-04-2017, 06:28 PM
My family is conservative. Your last sentence is false. I will always get trashed on by a few members here.

You will be fine...Just act normal..show respect and you will receive the same...

SEND PRESIDENT TRUMP A CHRISTMAS CARD---IT'S FREE

Show your appreciation.
Select a card at the link, make a personal note if you wish, and it's FREE!

http://www.wnd.com/the-trump-card-campaign/

High_Plains_Drifter
12-04-2017, 07:15 PM
My last sentence is not entirely false. I never trash on anyone until they do it to me first, then the gloves come off.

I think that's probably true with most here.

Drummond
12-04-2017, 07:35 PM

A suggestion, then. Come on here with a mind that's open enough to be receptive to others' point of view. YES ... I know that those of the Left are principally driven by a need to disseminate propaganda, and often they'll just disparage when it's not taken up. But ... your approach COULD be vastly different, if you choose it to be.

Discuss according to the merits of issues raised. That's my suggestion. I recommend that you try it.

aboutime
12-04-2017, 07:42 PM

So you, claiming your family is so much smarter than you is supposed to impress some of us? As for getting trashed. Some have advised you how to avoid that paranoid truth you are experiencing here. In order to get respect. You have to know how to give it as well. Give it a try, and stop pretending to be...whoever you want us to believe you are.

Gunny
12-04-2017, 09:52 PM
I don't come to socialize. I have other groups for that. I am here to discuss current issue with people who have diametrically different opinions.You're such a dork :laugh: "I'm Pete. I have friends. True story. They have a nice, soothing ointment for the orifice that has hurt me most since last Nov. And I hate you."

:laugh2:

mundame
12-04-2017, 10:07 PM
I never trash on anyone until they do it to me first, then the gloves come off.

I think that's probably true with most here.

It's certainly true of Trump. He's taught a lot of us something, watching his tactics.

NightTrain
12-05-2017, 01:07 AM

BS.

Every time you've been civil for a while and things start going smoothly with real discussion, you seemingly get bored and break out the AvGas and blowtorch knowing full well what the reaction will be.

And don't try to deny it; you've done this pattern at least a dozen times.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy thumping on you when you deserve it just like I like beating up any moonbat - it's just good clean fun. But don't act like you're a martyr undeserving.

pete311
12-05-2017, 08:36 AM
You're such a dork :laugh: "I'm Pete. I have friends. True story. They have a nice, soothing ointment for the orifice that has hurt me most since last Nov. And I hate you."

:laugh2:

I have a HUUUGE amount of friends. They're the best. The best friends in the world. I only make friends with the best. It's so easy.

pete311
12-05-2017, 08:37 AM
Every time you've been civil for a while and things start going smoothly with real discussion, you seemingly get bored and break out the AvGas and blowtorch knowing full well what the reaction will be.

You nailed it, but there is a reason I blow my top. When I am civil there are still a few members that trash me nonstop. I can only remain calm for so long. Then I blow and everyone acts like it's totally random.

jimnyc
12-05-2017, 10:40 AM
You nailed it, but there is a reason I blow my top. When I am civil there are still a few members that trash me nonstop. I can only remain calm for so long. Then I blow and everyone acts like it's totally random.

Here's the thing, Pete - if there are a "few" members that trash you - then STOP trashing EVERY member you cross after that. Reply in kind. You come and crap on the entire board if so much as one member gets on your case. You complain about the actions of a few, and then you do exactly what you complain about.