PDA

View Full Version : 'The View's' Joy Behar Wigs Out After Announcing Flynn Plea

jimnyc
12-03-2017, 07:11 PM
I know this has been somewhat discussed, but watching this video sickens me. Watch how her excitement grows and grows as she reads this card. THIS is what one means when they talk about not caring about America, only caring about politics. This woman was never so happy in her life, to be able to think she's telling all her listeners that American politics was invaded and there was collusion between a sitting president and Russia.

I hope someone literally peed in her Wheaties today!

---

'The View's' Joy Behar Wigs Out After Announcing Flynn Plea

Introspection is not one of the left's strong suits so I wouldn't expect people who are oblivious to their own faults and foibles to consider the reaction of "The View's" Joy Behar to what turned out to be the false news that General Michael Flynn would testify that he was asked to contact the Russians by Donald Trump during the campaign. (The report was based on false information broadcast by ABC's Brian Ross. Flynn was told to contact the Russians after Trump was elected.)

Behar totally lost it, as did her audience and her co-hosts. The implication was clear: Trump was guilty of colluding with the Russians and would be impeached.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhHAPsXhbR8

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/views-joy-behar-wigs-announcing-flynn-plea/

aboutime
12-03-2017, 07:22 PM
I posted this on Friday. Guess they will pay attention to you for posting it.

Since some find it a chore to read my posts. I'll just start repeating what everybody else posts. Works every time.:laugh:

hjmick
12-03-2017, 07:23 PM
I'd bet Flynn's biggest reason for taking the plea deal was to keep Mueller away from his son.

LongTermGuy
12-03-2017, 07:23 PM
And yet again...they were wrong...believing their own fake news...and will go back to yelling at the sky...

https://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/scream-at-the-sky-on-nov-8.jpg?w=500&h=360

http://en.protothema.gr/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/sc.jpg

LongTermGuy
12-03-2017, 07:25 PM

Since some find it a chore to read my posts. I'll just start repeating what everybody else posts. Works every time.:laugh:

It happens...I seen yours also...just more way to get the news out so everyone sees it...:laugh:

jimnyc
12-03-2017, 07:31 PM

Chilly man, it was discussed when you/we posted it a few days ago and yesterday - I just posted this new thread because I came upon this new article!

aboutime
12-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Chilly man, it was discussed when you/we posted it a few days ago and yesterday - I just posted this new thread because I came upon this new article!

I know. Sorry it sounded the way it did jim. Brain farts on a Sunday before an Eagles game. How's that sound???

Gunny
12-03-2017, 08:33 PM

Since some find it a chore to read my posts. I'll just start repeating what everybody else posts. Works every time.:laugh:I didn't see it. I'm guilty of just going to the last 10 threads posted in and looking. Even my own will get bumped to 11 and I won't know it unless I'm specifically looking for it:laugh:

Abbey Marie
12-03-2017, 11:09 PM

I believe I replied to your post.

Black Diamond
12-03-2017, 11:19 PM

Wth. I don't think it's a chore to read your posts.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-04-2017, 08:19 AM
I commented about this shortly after it happened. I saw a repeat of it on the news but there wasn't even a story about it yet. I looked because I wanted to post it.

But that ignorant HAG is going to be eating a lot of CROW TODAY... or not... people like her apparently don't give a crap how STUPID or PARTISAN they look. They know their little lock step brain dead demtard minions will still applaud anything and everything they do regardless.

Can't wait 'til 11:00AM... Rush is going to be all over this today.

Abbey Marie
12-04-2017, 11:12 AM
One of the Philly news stations announced on FB that they were giving away a free bus ride with their super-popular weather guy to NYC to see The View. This guy has tons of fans.

I can't tell you how many people commented with various versions of, "I'd rather eat dirt than go see those hags". People were competing to come up with even better "I'd rathers...".

Way more negative comments than positive, and remember, this is a very liberal area. Reading those comments made my day.

mundame
12-04-2017, 03:35 PM
I was so amazed at the ABC scandal that is connected with this "View" thing ----- That the reporter just fake-newsed that Trump got Flynn to contact Russians while he was a candidate (apparently that's illegal???? Can't quite see why, but that was the implication), and the stock market crashed 300 points immediately. No waiting, right then. We watch the DOW and wow, that Dow that day --- quite a whomp.

And it was all wrong! It was a lie, or the reporter had a bad source: he was suspended and ABC issued a correction and the market immediately recovered all but 40 points.

Today it's up 200 last time I looked.

The point is, whenever they try to take Trump down, the stock market is trashed, because Wall Street LOVES Trump.