PDA

View Full Version : DOJ And FBI Threatened With Contempt Of Congress

jimnyc
12-03-2017, 07:28 PM
I think it's a lot more than just this. I don't know why, I was naive, I used to think our intelligence agencies were squeaky clean & the best of the best. Well, maybe they do have some of the best intel capabilities, but apparently that doesn't mean they should be trusted. I've been saying so for about a year now. :(

---

DOJ And FBI Threatened With Contempt Of Congress For ‘Hiding’ Info On Anti-Trump FBI Investigator

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is threatening to hold the Justice Department and FBI in contempt of Congress for withholding details about why a top FBI investigator was removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the presidential campaign.

“I have instructed House Intelligence Committee staff to begin drawing up a contempt of Congress resolution for DOJ Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray,” California Rep. Devin Nunes, the Republican chair of the committee, said in a statement on Saturday night.

Nunes set a Monday deadline for the DOJ and FBI to comply with the committee’s list of demands, which includes requests for interviews with Rosenstein, Wray, and deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe as well as documents related to the anti-Trump dossier written by former British spy Christopher Steele.

Committee Republicans have tried in vain for months to force the DOJ and FBI to provide details of the Russia investigation, including how much it relied on the uncorroborated dossier to form the basis of its probe.

But the final straw for Nunes appears to be the bombshell revelation that FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok was kicked off of Mueller’s team over the summer after it was discovered that he exchanged anti-Trump text messages with his mistress, an FBI lawyer named Lisa Page who also worked on Mueller’s team.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/03/doj-and-fbi-threatened-with-contempt-of-congress-for-hiding-info-on-anti-trump-fbi-investigator/

LongTermGuy
12-03-2017, 07:38 PM
~ "I don't know why, I was naive, I used to think our intelligence agencies were squeaky clean & the best of the best. Well, maybe they do have some of the best intel capabilities, but apparently that doesn't mean they should be trusted." ~

I agree Jimmy...used to feel the same way...things have changed...changes we can believe ...* years of Obama and Hillary corruption has caused much damage....all through Gov...our schools..our Military...and much more...Trump is just starting the cleanup....so Ya...It was expected...

https://mariomurilloministries.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/bo-shhh-dont-tell-anybody_thumb1.jpg

pete311
12-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Wouldn't surprise me that you distrust the 35k people that work at the FBI. After all you also distrust tens of thousands of scientists.

aboutime
12-03-2017, 08:04 PM
Wouldn't surprise me that you distrust the 35k people that work at the FBI. After all you also distrust tens of thousands of scientists.

Petey....yeah. You mean how Trump, and even ME know that a large percentage of those 35k people are LEFTOVERS from the OBAMA liars club?

As for trusting thousands of scientists. Ask yourself this. How many of those scientists made money from their FALSE predictions? And how many of them are DIE HARD Liberals, like the thousands of College professors who are so liberal, they need extra support for their LEFT shoes to stand up straight????

pete311
12-03-2017, 08:05 PM
Petey....yeah. You mean how Trump, and even ME know that a large percentage of those 35k people are LEFTOVERS from the OBAMA liars club?

As for trusting thousands of scientists. Ask yourself this. How many of those scientists made money from their FALSE predictions? And how many of them are DIE HARD Liberals, like the thousands of College professors who are so liberal, they need extra support for their LEFT shoes to stand up straight????

Many are career agents genius. So I guess they are left overs from GW Bush or even earlier.

jimnyc
12-03-2017, 08:12 PM

Sure, I can see how they're related. :rolleyes: And no, I don't fully trust our FBI. And because saying I don't fully trust them, that doesn't mean I distrust every last person there, secretaries and all. Same as with the DOJ, if I didn't trust the AG's or whomever, that hardly means I distrust every last person there. But you like to stretch things, it's all you got.

Many are career agents genius. So I guess they are left overs from GW Bush or even earlier.

My point right there, thanks for making it. There's a reason I no longer trust them. I think holdovers from EITHER side are likely causing issues, and I don't trust them to do their jobs properly.

aboutime
12-03-2017, 08:13 PM

Oh, I see. Today, your favorite word is genius. What's that make you?

You can deny, or make all the excuses you want. It won't stop CONGRESS from the threats of Contempt....without your permission. Trey Gowdy has been appointed to run the gambit now. He is dead set on enforcing all of the Unanswered Subpoena's that have been handed out.

He is going to SORT OUT the leftovers, as identified by those Career agents you speak of who are not POLITICAL HACKS.

pete311
12-03-2017, 08:14 PM
My point right there, thanks for making it. There's a reason I no longer trust them. I think holdovers from EITHER side are likely causing issues, and I don't trust them to do their jobs properly.

So you want new recruits filling all positions every new administration? You can't see a problem with that? I want the brain surgeon who's been doing it for 20 years, not some dude right out of medical school.

jimnyc
12-03-2017, 08:16 PM
So you want new recruits filling all positions every new administration? You can't see a problem with that? I want the brain surgeon who's been doing it for 20 years, not some dude right out of medical school.

No thanks, not biting, I don't care to waste my time with you and waste my posts.

aboutime
12-03-2017, 08:20 PM
No thanks, not biting, I don't care to waste my time with you and waste my posts.

Just for you petey....
http://youtu.be/tldGgGFe194

pete311
12-03-2017, 08:20 PM

Thought you wanted to discuss? No, ok snowflake.

jimnyc
12-03-2017, 08:21 PM

No thanks, not biting.

Gunny
12-03-2017, 08:21 PM
Wouldn't surprise me that you distrust the 35k people that work at the FBI. After all you also distrust tens of thousands of scientists.I LOVE this shit. I come from one thread where you tell "you guys" to do something, and walk smack into a whine because someone IS doing something :laugh2: Billboards are less obvious :laugh2:

pete311
12-03-2017, 08:23 PM
I LOVE this shit. I come from one thread where you tell "you guys" to do something, and walk smack into a whine because someone IS doing something :laugh2: Billboards are less obvious :laugh2:

Where am I whining about someone doing something? I'm countering the hyperbole of Jim denouncing 35k people.

aboutime
12-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Where am I whining about someone doing something? I'm countering the hyperbole of Jim denouncing 35k people.

petey. With thousands of comedians out of work, and you come along, thinking you are funny? You should read what you are typing here. Being STUPID is working overtime for you.

pete311
12-03-2017, 08:25 PM
petey. With thousands of comedians out of work, and you come along, thinking you are funny? You should read what you are typing here. Being STUPID is working overtime for you.

I wish I could be a genius like you

aboutime
12-03-2017, 08:27 PM
I wish I could be a genius like you

Keep wishin'. I wipe my genius every time I leave the bathroom. Have at it!:laugh:

Gunny
12-03-2017, 08:28 PM
Where am I whining about someone doing something? I'm countering the hyperbole of Jim denouncing 35k people.Didn't know you were a lush, Pete. You're dripping whine all over the thread.

I'll take Jim's deal. Not biting. Been down this road. You want to play semantics and aren't even good at it. Thread's not that long. Go re-read your posts. *Sniff *... "you guys" don't trust anybody :(

Nope. Sure don't. Lock my bedroom door every night so my evil grandchildren can't get help if they need it too :rolleyes:

LongTermGuy
12-03-2017, 08:30 PM

Just the stinkin "we miss obama" implants...all through the FBI pete...most know this been on the news...another top "obama love" FBI agent was found out about today....so no... not all 35 thousand silly.

Black Diamond
12-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Says the guy still not over the election.

Black Diamond
12-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Keep wishin'. I wipe my genius every time I leave the bathroom. Have at it!:laugh:
:laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
12-04-2017, 08:37 AM
Let's start with snowflake... please try and use your own original quips instead of being lazy and stealing them from republicans. We all know a snowflake is a dem like you and that the term was coined by president Trump, because you all MELT DOWN. Stealing the term and attempting to use it on a conservative just makes you look stupid, unoriginal and lazy... m'kay?

Next, let's take a look at the DOJ...

Report: 97 Percent of DOJ Employee Political Donations Went to Hillary Clinton

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/26/report-97-percent-doj-employee-political-donations-went-hillary-clinton/

Now what would you think if that headline read...

Report: 97 Percent of DOJ employee Political Donations Went to President Trump

You leftists would be having a SHIT FIT is what would be happening.

I'm sorry, but you leftists just show us how DIRTY and CORRUPT you are on a DAILY BASIS, and then try and act all INNOCENT. Well, that's why you've LOST over a THOUSAND seats of power over the last 10 years, to the point where now you control NO major branch of the government, and I don't see that changing any time soon. You do however have your DEEP STATE HACKS firmly entrenched in MUCH of the government agencies, and that will take some time to WEED OUT. The effort is now on to do just that.