PDA

View Full Version : Boondock Saints

dan
08-13-2007, 08:26 AM
I just don't get it. Everyone I know who's seen it acts like this movie is amazing. I heard such great reviews, I bought it sight-unseen. And, it's terrible. One of the most hacky Pulp Fiction ripoffs I've ever seen. Can anybody explain its popularity to me?

jackass
08-13-2007, 07:38 PM
That movie ROCKS! I cant believe you dont like it. Maybe its not "artsy" enough for you Dan! :laugh2:

dan
08-14-2007, 05:38 AM
That movie ROCKS! I cant believe you dont like it. Maybe its not "artsy" enough for you Dan! :laugh2:

:laugh2: Well it does have a couple homo scenes, that's pretty artsy!

I dunno, it just seemed like a Pulp Fiction ripoff to me.

nevadamedic
08-24-2007, 08:45 PM
:laugh2: Well it does have a couple homo scenes, that's pretty artsy!

I dunno, it just seemed like a Pulp Fiction ripoff to me.

I bet those were the only scenes that you liked..............

I just bought it, I haven't seen it yet but it came in a collectors tin that looked cool.

dan
08-25-2007, 03:26 PM
That's the unrated cut you've got, NM, it's supposedly better than the R-rated cut that I've got, maybe I should give that a try?

nevadamedic
08-25-2007, 03:33 PM
That's the unrated cut you've got, NM, it's supposedly better than the R-rated cut that I've got, maybe I should give that a try?

Im sure if you didn't like the rated you wont like the Unrated. Movies that are Unrated don't usually have more then five minutes of scenes that the original didn't include. Most of the time it's not even nudity it's crude humor and language as in Dorm Daze and Dorm Daze 2.