PDA

View Full Version : Hamas Vows to 'Defend Jerusalem,' Join Forces with Abbas Against U.S.

jimnyc
12-06-2017, 03:59 PM
Hamas Vows to 'Defend Jerusalem,' Join Forces with Abbas Against U.S.

WASHINGTON -- The State Department froze travel for diplomatic personnel to the West Bank and Jerusalem's Old City as Palestinians declared three days of rage in response to President Trump's expected announcement Wednesday that the U.S. Embassy will be relocated from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

"With widespread calls for demonstrations beginning December 6 in Jerusalem and the West Bank, U.S. government employees and their family members are not permitted until further notice to conduct personal travel in Jerusalem’s Old City and in the West Bank, to include Bethlehem and Jericho. Official travel by U.S. government employees in Jerusalem’s Old City and in the West Bank is permitted only to conduct essential travel and with additional security measures," said the security notice from the U.S. Embassy.

"United States citizens should avoid areas where crowds have gathered and where there is increased police and/or military presence," the notice added. "We recommend that U.S. citizens take into consideration these restrictions and the additional guidance contained in the Department of State’s travel warning for Israel, the West Bank and Gaza when making decisions regarding their travel."

Trump, who is scheduled to give a statement on Jerusalem at 1 p.m. Wednesday from the White House, was supposed to decide by Friday whether to move the embassy or issue another six-month waiver. The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 requires that the president move the embassy to Jerusalem, but each president has invoked the law's national security waiver every six months since -- including Trump's waiver in June.

Trump called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, Jordan's King Abdullah, Saudi King Salman, and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi today to discuss "potential decisions regarding Jerusalem," the White House said. Each of the Arab leaders issued statements afterward decrying a planned move.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/hamas-vows-defend-jerusalem-join-forces-abbas-u-s/

High_Plains_Drifter
12-06-2017, 04:09 PM
I wonder what muslims would do if the leftists here in America finally denounced islam for it's treatment of homos and women, and for worshiping a pedophile prophet?

Gunny
12-06-2017, 04:35 PM
1995 huh? Cleaning up more of Bill Clinton's mess. I don't get what the issue is about on EITHER side -- not to say I don't understand the words -- I just don't see a point. What does it matter where our embassy is?

Trump has enough on his plate right now without THIS crap. He could have let it ride 6 more months.

On the other hand, screw the Arabs and their freakin' intolerance based on their religion. They of course don't care how much shit is going on. There's NEVER a wrong time to stir up more for them.

LongTermGuy
12-06-2017, 04:44 PM
I wonder what muslims would do if the leftists here in America finally denounced islam for it's treatment of homos and women, and for worshiping a pedophile prophet?

***So true and Perfect Timing from Trump!! ... Just letting Israel do what it wants to do on its own Land....and taking care of its `own` business....Muslim terrorist...snowFlakes...communist...Leftist and Never Trumpers dont like it....But they can Kiss Isreals and Trumps Ass....or go find a safe space...:cool: