PDA

View Full Version : Karma?

High_Plains_Drifter
12-06-2017, 04:17 PM
I mean... if you believe in it...

Skirball Fire Forces Mandatory Evacuations, Shuts Down 405 Freeway; West LA Loses Power

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Southern-California-Wildfires-205975171.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5152529/Terrifying-video-shows-drivers-LA-passing-hills-flames.html

jimnyc
12-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Damn, that's some scary looking shit!!!

hjmick
12-06-2017, 05:08 PM
Karma for what?

hjmick
12-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Damn, that's some scary looking shit!!!

You truly have no idea...

jimnyc
12-06-2017, 05:13 PM
You truly have no idea...

Oh, I have an idea!! I've been up close and personal with some nasty fires like that - just never in an area like LA for jeebuz!!

jimnyc
12-06-2017, 05:35 PM
New Fire Hits the 405 Freeway, in the Heart of Los Angeles

SANTA MONICA, California — A new fire broke out early Wednesday morning near the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles, shutting down the busiest road in the United States in the midst of the early commute.

Those already on the 405 shared photos and videos of the blaze on social media. Los Angeles fire authorities closed down the freeway shortly thereafter, disrupting the morning commute for hundreds of thousands of people traveling between Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.

https://i.imgur.com/ZmoCnAe.png

https://i.imgur.com/3kAppwV.png

https://i.imgur.com/3Y21QPu.png

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/12/06/fire-hits-405-freeway-heart-los-angeles/

High_Plains_Drifter
12-06-2017, 07:10 PM
Karma for what?
Really?

hjmick
12-06-2017, 07:26 PM
Really?

Yeah, really.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-06-2017, 07:29 PM
Yeah, really.
Well... aside from me just being slightly facetious, how about karma for letting a repeatedly deported illegal alien walk around Scott free and then steal a pistol and kill an innocent woman and then let him off for that too because they're a sanctuary state in defiance of federal law... just for starters...

hjmick
12-06-2017, 09:13 PM
Well... aside from me just being slightly facetious, how about karma for letting a repeatedly deported illegal alien walk around Scott free and then steal a pistol and kill an innocent woman and then let him off for that too because they're a sanctuary state in defiance of federal law... just for starters...

So because you dislike the politics in California you think the fires are deserved, that about right? Because if it is, I suggest you take a step back from politics for a while. No one, regardless of their politics, deserves to be faced with the life and property threatening fury of what we are seeing out there. I lived out there for more than thirty years, in the areas that are burning. I have family out there still, all of whom are affected by what's going on and I can assure you none of them deserve what's facing them. I have a brother who is a Ventura County firefighter, risking his life to protect others and put out those fires, so forgive me if your facetiousness falls on deaf ears.

Kathianne
12-06-2017, 09:23 PM
So because you dislike the politics in California you think the fires are deserved, that about right? Because if it is, I suggest you take a step back from politics for a while. No one, regardless of their politics, deserves to be faced with the life and property threatening fury of what we are seeing out there. I lived out there for more than thirty years, in the areas that are burning. I have family out there still, all of whom are affected by what's going on and I can assure you none of them deserve what's facing them. I have a brother who is a Ventura County firefighter, risking his life to protect others and put out those fires, so forgive me if your facetiousness falls on deaf ears.

I've been praying for all, now I will send special for your family, friends, especially your brother. I stand in awe of all firefighters, but the ones out here in the West are a special breed.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-06-2017, 09:43 PM
l knew that's what you'd accuse me of. You completely missed my jest and instead read far more into it than intended.

Do I have sympathy for the "good" people of California? Absolutely. I have relatives in California as well, and I hope they're all safe, as well as your brother. I have nothing but respect for all the firefighters.

Do I have sympathy for the all the illegal aliens like MS-13 and the ones like Kate's killer, or any of the radical un-American filth that protects these animals and helps facilitate their criminal behavior? Hell no. I wouldn't give a crap if their shack burnt to the ground with all of them in it, and if that upsets you, oh well, I can't do much about that.

But you assuming that what I meant in jesting Karma was intended for ALL the people in California, you're wrong, so I suggest you calm down and try not to let your emotions distort things that aren't as diabolical as you'd like to make them sound.

Black Diamond
12-07-2017, 12:13 AM
I don't believe in karma. Among other reasons, Hitler Stalin and bin laden and the like only died once.

I have never considered natural disasters or diseases like AIDS to be some kind of plagues.

LongTermGuy
12-07-2017, 01:12 AM
l knew that's what you'd accuse me of. You completely missed my jest and instead read far more into it than intended.

Do I have sympathy for the "good" people of California? Absolutely. I have relatives in California as well, and I hope they're all safe, as well as your brother. I have nothing but respect for all the firefighters.

Do I have sympathy for the all the illegal aliens like MS-13 and the ones like Kate's killer, or any of the radical un-American filth that protects these animals and helps facilitate their criminal behavior? Hell no. I wouldn't give a crap if their shack burnt to the ground with all of them in it, and if that upsets you, oh well, I can't do much about that.

But you assuming that what I meant in jesting Karma was intended for ALL the people in California, you're wrong, so I suggest you calm down and try not to let your emotions distort things that aren't as diabolical as you'd like to make them sound.

~" Do I have sympathy for the all the illegal aliens like MS-13 and the ones like Kate's killer, or any of the radical un-American filth that protects these animals and helps facilitate their criminal behavior? Hell no. I wouldn't give a crap if their shack burnt to the ground with all of them in it, and if that upsets you, oh well, I can't do much about that.

But you assuming that what I meant in jesting Karma was intended for ALL the people in California, you're wrong" ~

**Myself ....I knew and understood what you meant (so easy!!)....and agree...there are a few good "Americans" ...**still in Cali...They should move..and soon as possible..the place is a shit hole and its a shame.

​But anti-American `supporters` `of`... Illegal (Flag-waving ViVa-La-Mehiko) Parasitic Cacaroaches >>> earn<<< their Karma...so be it.

Black Diamond
12-07-2017, 01:19 AM
I never liked it when Jerry Falwell said 9/11 was God's vengeance for sin. Or Jeremiah wright's "Americas chickens" comment.

LongTermGuy
12-07-2017, 01:39 AM
I never liked it when Jerry Falwell said 9/11 was God's vengeance for sin. Or Jeremiah wright's "Americas chickens" comment.

Agree and understand...`They are human`...and both lost in space with `those` comments....

**911 happened because .."America" was not prepared for muslim scum attacking us...They been killing and attacking people for centuries....

The good thing is my friend..."Americans" now finally know ...what they are dealing with..Key word.."Americans"
`

High_Plains_Drifter
12-07-2017, 01:45 AM
I put a big question mark, ?, after Karma in the title, as in is it Karma, could it be, anybody believe in karma, half kidding and just to start discussion.

I mean... if you believe in it...

Not in any way was that meant to mean I thought ALL THE PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA GOT IT COMING BECAUSE I THINK THE ENTIRE STATE IS A LEFTIST SHIT HOLE. If that was what I meant to say, believe me, THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE SAID. It's just a word, karma, people throw it out there all the time as in, wow, if karma is real, is that what it is?

I have the greatest sympathy for those poor families in the terrible fires. I have relatives in L.A, and yes I'm worried about their welfare too.

I didn't mean to spark off some huge shit storm. I had no idea such a mundane little word would tick anybody off.

Black Diamond
12-07-2017, 01:33 PM
No shitstorm on my end. I was just giving my position.