PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Handler Blames Donald Trump for California Wildfires

jimnyc
12-06-2017, 05:41 PM
What a twit.

---

Chelsea Handler Blames Donald Trump for California Wildfires

Comedian and talk show host Chelsea Handler appeared to blame President Donald Trump for the wildfires ripping through parts of southern California this week.

Tens of thousands of people have been forced to evacuate their homes, as the fires have already destroyed 180 separate structures and burnt through over 50,000 acres of land.

“Just evacuated my house,” Handler tweeted on Wednesday. “It’s like Donald Trump is setting the world on fire. Literally and figuratively. Stay safe everyone. Dark times.”

https://i.imgur.com/y63SXuJ.png

Earlier this week, Handler attracted criticism after making a series of lewd remarks about White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders during the latest episode of her recently canceled Netflix series, Chelsea, describing her as a “harlot” wearing “summer whore lipstick.”

Handler has relentlessly attacked Trump both before and after November’s election, at one point calling for a military coup to overthrow him. The Chelsea host also once took aim at Trump’s then-unborn grandchild, but misspelled the word “genes” in her attack tweet.

In January, the Netflix host mocked First Lady Melania Trump, saying she could “barely speak English,” despite the First Lady’s reported fluency in five languages.

Following her show’s cancellation in October, Handler said she would focus more time on her political activism. In January, she led the Women’s March on Main during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, on the same day that activists marched in the larger Women’s March on Washington.

Handler isn’t the only celebrity to have cast blame on Trump for dangerous natural conditions.

In a September interview, actress Jennifer Lawrence appeared to suggest that this year’s particularly destructive hurricane season represented nature’s “wrath” for Trump’s election. The actress said later that her comments were taken out of context.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/12/06/chelsea-handler-blames-donald-trump-for-california-wild-fires/

Gunny
12-06-2017, 05:44 PM
:laugh:

jimnyc
12-06-2017, 05:47 PM
:laugh:

I blame you for the reason I cannot seem to fix my "drywall patch" on my plaster wall. You guys somehow jinxed me.

With that said, I don't want to minimize Cali. I truly do have them in my thoughts, for any members here that are out there, and may be stuck in a harmful situation. I honestly have no idea how bad this stuff is.

What I DO know though, is that Trump didn't start it!!

High_Plains_Drifter
12-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Just saw this on twitter... honestly, how can a person be proud to call themselves a democrat when STUPID people like this Handler TWAT is what represents your party?

Gunny
12-06-2017, 05:53 PM
I blame you for the reason I cannot seem to fix my "drywall patch" on my plaster wall. You guys somehow jinxed me.

With that said, I don't want to minimize Cali. I truly do have them in my thoughts, for any members here that are out there, and may be stuck in a harmful situation. I honestly have no idea how bad this stuff is.

What I DO know though, is that Trump didn't start it!!It's fixed, dork, and I didn't blame anyone. I'm laughing at her blaming it on Trump. She's a total dumbshit with or without Trump.

jimnyc
12-06-2017, 05:59 PM
It's fixed, dork, and I didn't blame anyone. I'm laughing at her blaming it on Trump. She's a total dumbshit with or without Trump.

I had a 24" x about 3-4" area at the top of my wall in the hallway, and it was about 2" deep or so into the plaster. Tried it with pure Drydex, that didn't work. Tried it with some tape in addition, no worky. Finally, I made a piece of crappy 23" x 4" piece of wood and shoved it in there, and then used the Drydex around it. It looked like this, looks kinda shitty when done too!!

Gunny
12-06-2017, 06:16 PM
I had a 24" x about 3-4" area at the top of my wall in the hallway, and it was about 2" deep or so into the plaster. Tried it with pure Drydex, that didn't work. Tried it with some tape in addition, no worky. Finally, I made a piece of crappy 23" x 4" piece of wood and shoved it in there, and then used the Drydex around it. It looked like this, looks kinda shitty when done too!!Okay, you missed the point. Not funny if I have to explain it. I'm a perfectionist. It is impossible to patch drywall without it showing unless you redo the entire wall; which, negates the idea of the patch. I've done this before. I keep sanding trying to get it perfect and end up sanding too much off and have to re-apply the mud and start over.

Since it's in the granddaughter's room, I let the wall win. This time. In actuality, no one can see it but me. Being anal has its issues.

And while I don't wish harm on anyone myself and have lived in CA during the wildfires, CA has been trying to burn up, dry up and/or slide into the ocean since forever. Don't move there.

Black Diamond
12-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Okay, you missed the point. Not funny if I have to explain it. I'm a perfectionist. It is impossible to patch drywall without it showing unless you redo the entire wall; which, negates the idea of the patch. I've done this before. I keep sanding trying to get it perfect and end up sanding too much off and have to re-apply the mud and start over.

Since it's in the granddaughter's room, I let the wall win. This time. In actuality, no one can see it but me. Being anal has its issues.
Do you remove base boards when you paint a room ?

Gunny
12-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Do you remove base boards when you paint a room ?Depends on how good you are with a roll of masking tape. When I did a whole room, I taped them off.

Black Diamond
12-06-2017, 06:21 PM
Depends on how good you are with a roll of masking tape. When I did a whole room, I taped them off.
For some folks, taping doesn't cut it no matter what.

Black Diamond
12-06-2017, 06:24 PM
The picture my sister in law posted Reminds me of the song LA woman.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-06-2017, 07:05 PM
I had a 24" x about 3-4" area at the top of my wall in the hallway, and it was about 2" deep or so into the plaster. Tried it with pure Drydex, that didn't work. Tried it with some tape in addition, no worky. Finally, I made a piece of crappy 23" x 4" piece of wood and shoved it in there, and then used the Drydex around it. It looked like this, looks kinda shitty when done too!!
What you do with a spot that big is cut the area out, square, rectangle, whatever, just make it straight if you can, then put a couple little like 1"x1/2"x however long enough to go past the hole, boards in behind it and screw them in place from the front, then cut a new piece of drywall out the size of the hole and fasten it in place by screwing it to the wood you fastened in the hole, then all you have to do is tape, if needed, and plaster the cracks... done.

I worked a lot of construction in my younger days.

Gunny
12-06-2017, 08:33 PM
What you do with a spot that big is cut the area out, square, rectangle, whatever, just make it straight if you can, then put a couple little like 1"x1/2"x however long enough to go past the hole, boards in behind it and screw them in place from the front, then cut a new piece of drywall out the size of the hole and fasten it in place by screwing it to the wood you fastened in the hole, then all you have to do is tape, if needed, and plaster the cracks... done.

I worked a lot of construction in my younger days.Dude, you got to stop. Jim injures himself just thinking about that kind of stuff. Then we'll get a thread complete with pics of the injury.

I never actually used a store-bought patch before. When I had to cut the crap on a site, I usually went stud to stud with s 3 foot level. Cut halfway across each stud so you have something to screw into at each end, and replace the rock that way. This was a little bitty hole in the house about the size of a half dollar. I wasn't going to cut 18" of rock for THAT.

The sheetrock itself is imperfect. Used to drive me nuts doing add-ons. Normally, I get to rough in the wall and stub out pipe before the wetbacks showed up to slop mud and dust all over everything.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Dude, you got to stop. Jim injures himself just thinking about that kind of stuff. Then we'll get a thread complete with pics of the injury.

I never actually used a store-bought patch before. When I had to cut the crap on a site, I usually went stud to stud with s 3 foot level. Cut halfway across each stud so you have something to screw into at each end, and replace the rock that way. This was a little bitty hole in the house about the size of a half dollar. I wasn't going to cut 18" of rock for THAT.

The sheetrock itself is imperfect. Used to drive me nuts doing add-ons. Normally, I get to rough in the wall and stub out pipe before the wetbacks showed up to slop mud and dust all over everything.
Well git 'r dun bro... ;)

Abbey Marie
12-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Slutty moron.

Abbey Marie
12-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Oh and I’m fed up with a culture that feels free to mock God, but protects the feelings of foul-mouthed, sexually indiscrimate people, aka sluts. I’ll shame them all I want. Goes for men, too, btw.