PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews: Trump Is Moving Capital To Jerusalem For Roy Moore

jimnyc
12-06-2017, 05:55 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not the same guy who had the tingling running up his leg when Obama gave a speech or was elected or whatever? Regardless - claiming Trump made this move, somehow for Roy Moore - makes Matthews look like an ass.

---

Chris Matthews: Trump Is Moving Capital To Jerusalem For Roy Moore

Chris Matthews, host of MSNBC’s Hard Ball with Chris Matthews, said that the call from Trump’s administration to move the capital of Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem Wednesday “is related” to the Roy More Alabama Senate race.

“And a couple more points about this. Don’t think this isn’t related to Alabama next week. It is related. It is the Christian evangelicals down there with their crazy ideas about Israel, which is, I don’t know, mythical,” Matthews stated.

“They don’t understand the situation over there and how tricky it is ethnically, how tricky it is tribally. They don’t care because it’s a religious belief. Trump’s playing to that this week. You watch him,” he continued.

Critics of the Trump administration recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the following move of the U.S. embassy claim that this will insinuate more violence in the region and undermine the Palestinian claim for peace.

Trump’s administration stated that the move follows a hope for progress in the peace process, considering not much has been to advance a peaceful agenda between Palestinians and Israelis while the U.S. embassy remained in Tel Aviv.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/06/chris-matthews-trump-is-moving-capital-to-jerusalem-for-roy-moore/

Gunny
12-06-2017, 06:07 PM
WTF? Is this comedy day, or what ?:laugh: What a f-ing moron. I'm sure roy Moore wants the embassy moved to Jerusalem :laugh:

Black Diamond
12-06-2017, 06:14 PM
So Mathews isn't tingling from his... whatever over trump ?

Black Diamond
12-06-2017, 06:16 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not the same guy who had the tingling running up his leg when Obama gave a speech or was elected or whatever? Regardless - claiming Trump made this move, somehow for Roy Moore - makes Matthews look like an ass.

---

Chris Matthews: Trump Is Moving Capital To Jerusalem For Roy Moore

Chris Matthews, host of MSNBC’s Hard Ball with Chris Matthews, said that the call from Trump’s administration to move the capital of Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem Wednesday “is related” to the Roy More Alabama Senate race.

“And a couple more points about this. Don’t think this isn’t related to Alabama next week. It is related. It is the Christian evangelicals down there with their crazy ideas about Israel, which is, I don’t know, mythical,” Matthews stated.

“They don’t understand the situation over there and how tricky it is ethnically, how tricky it is tribally. They don’t care because it’s a religious belief. Trump’s playing to that this week. You watch him,” he continued.

Critics of the Trump administration recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the following move of the U.S. embassy claim that this will insinuate more violence in the region and undermine the Palestinian claim for peace.

Trump’s administration stated that the move follows a hope for progress in the peace process, considering not much has been to advance a peaceful agenda between Palestinians and Israelis while the U.S. embassy remained in Tel Aviv.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/06/chris-matthews-trump-is-moving-capital-to-jerusalem-for-roy-moore/
Beat me to it re tingling.