PDA

View Full Version : Moore accuser admits forgery

jimnyc
12-08-2017, 12:46 PM
I knew it, I just knew it, that's why I've been harping on about Allred refusing to hand over the yearbook. This calls pretty much everything into question. Of course this likely won't mean much to the MSM, or the haters & the rest of the Dem supporters.

---

Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

And in yet another blow to the credibility of ABC News, the disgraced, left-wing network downplayed the bombshell by presenting this admission of forgery as adding “notes” to the inscription. Worse still, the reporter actually coaches Nelson, puts words in her mouth, downplay the enormous significance of her deceit.

“Nelson admits she did make notes to the inscription,” ABC News tells us. “But the message was all Roy Moore.”

“Beverly, he signed your yearbook,” ABC News reporter Tom Llamas says.

“He did sign it,” she replies.

“And you made some notes underneath.”

“Yes,” Nelson says.

And then, after a woman admits to forging a document used in a campaign to destroy the Republican nominee for the U.S. Senate in Alabama, ABC News quickly moves on as though it is not news of extraordinary consequence.

Llamas also fails to ask any follow-ups, such as “If the explanation is this simple, why wait all these weeks to offer it?” Or, “Why did you lie?”

Nelson is accusing Moore of attempting to assault her when she was just 16-years-old. With the election just four days away, this admission of forgery could not come at a better time for Moore. Nelson and Allred are planning a news conference Friday, but nothing will overcome the forgery admission.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/08/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-yearbook/

mundame
12-08-2017, 01:39 PM
This is huge.

I was just on another forum and the thread on this went so fast I could not keep up, and I skim these things fast. I started at page 2 and gave up at page 16, and someone said there were several other threads on the same topic.

This is an October Surprise, or rather its moral equivalent for a special election, and that's done it: Moore will win.

jimnyc
12-08-2017, 02:01 PM
People tried to defame and shred this man down, for a political position. The timing was suspect like many stated.

He deserves this position if he wins, I'm more convinced now than ever. This appears all to have been a setup. I almost fell for it myself, but I was hung up on the yearbook, and the lawyer's refusal to have the signature validated.

Liberal scumbags.

But many stood up for him, and stayed by him, and it would appear rightfully so.

--

Judge Roy Moore Known as Disciplined, Honorable During His Time at West Point, Vietnam

Former Alabama Chief Justice and U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore has always enjoyed a good fight.
Born in 1947 at Gadsden, Alabama, into humble beginnings with no connections, he fought to enter one of the U.S. military’s most prestigious academies.

Moore had been inspired by the 1955 movie The Long Gray Line, about an immigrant who finds his life work at West Point.

He wrote to his congressman, then-Rep. Albert Rains (D-AL), and got a recommendation. He was confirmed by then-U.S. Rep. James Martin (R-AL). It was a competitive process, Martin said in an interview with local newspaper Montgomery Advertiser.

“I just saw in him some potential,” he told the paper. “I thought he had the ability to make the grade, and he did.”

Moore won a spot at West Point, and his father, a construction worker, borrowed $300 to pay for his son’s ticket and traveling expenses. Moore reported to West Point shortly after he graduated in high school in 1965.

West Point classmates remember him being disciplined about religion.

At West Point, Moore taught Sunday school, forgoing the one day a cadet could get a little rest or sleep, according to John Bentley, fellow classmate who entered West Point in Moore’s senior year and now a county circuit judge in Alabama.

He also credits Moore, who lived next to him, with saving his Southern accent, after some second year students (called yearlings) ordered him to get rid of it one day, he told the Advertiser.

“(Moore) walks out and shoos these yearlings off and whispers, ‘Don’t you dare lose your Southern accent,’” said Bentley. “I credit him for saving my Southern accent.”

Writer and journalist Lucian Truscott IV, another classmate who was in Moore’s class of 1965, said he remembers Moore as a “pretty intolerant guy” over his conservative religious views.

Truscott was part of a group of cadets who were pushing to end mandatory Catholic, Protestant, or Jewish religious services. He told the Advertiser that other cadets had told him to “watch out” for Moore.

“Among the classmates I talk to, there’s a very strong memory among everybody that he was a pretty intolerant guy when he was a cadet,” he said. “Very, very conservative, and intolerant of people who had different points of view than he did.”

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/08/judge-roy-moore-known-as-disciplined-honorable-during-his-time-at-west-point-vietnam/

Black Diamond
12-08-2017, 02:03 PM
Pmsnbc headline is dems oust Franken, republicans stick with Moore.

mundame
12-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Pmsnbc headline is dems oust Franken, republicans stick with Moore.

PMSNBC ---- I never heard that one! ;)

At this point it's 12 Dems down and 2 GOPs down for sexual offenses in Congress --- I have lost count, can't verify.

But it does look to me as though the Dem purges, which should have begun with Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton, seem to have much more ground to cover than the Republicans do. If they are doing this for political reasons, they may be sorry they started, if they end up 10% to 40% fewer Dems.

They're falling like snow -- I'm getting confused about why the Dems thought this was a GOOD idea.

It is good for women, of course, and I love it.