PDA

View Full Version : Huge biceps - amputation

jimnyc
12-08-2017, 01:08 PM
WHY in the world would people inject weird shit into themselves, for what, bigger muscles? And then you had the lady that was going around doing the butt injections, which turned out to be dang cement!!

Look at the bottom to see what this numbskull did to his body. Unsure why he even thought this looked good in the slightest bit.

---

Freakish ex-soldier who injects himself with homemade muscle-bulking brew faces having "bazooka arms falling off"

Kirill Tereshin, 21, is known for his huge Popeye-style biceps but concerns have been raised after he posted on Instagram his “bazooka arms are about to fall off”

An ex-soldier branded a 'freak' after injecting his body with a homemade muscle-building brew has been warned he faces his arms may have to be amputated.

Russian national Kirill Tereshin has gained notoriety for his Popeye-style biceps after using chemicals to bulk up his muscles.

The 21-year-old sparked concerns for his wellbeing on Instagram when he posted his “bazooka arms are about to fall off”.

Despite disturbing images that show his biceps with a red and purple discolouring, Kirill said he plans to continue injecting himself with the homemade potion.

The brew is based on Synthol, made from olive oil, lidocaine and benzyl alcohol.

Russian media have reportedly accused him to trying to become a 'freak' as he tries to chase Instagram glory.

Kirill has previously been warned about paralysis but now a top medic says the threat is even graver.

Russian doctor Professor Evgeny Lilin, said: “Not immediately but he very likely faces amputation in the future.

“One day abscesses will develop, then inflammation and he (will be at risk of) a stroke.

“The bad thing is that already-injected Synthol or its equivalent will remain in his muscles for the next five to seven years, even if he stops adding more now.”

Rest - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/freakish-ex-soldier-who-injects-11659183

https://i.imgur.com/IHoLpPt.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WaTxQPx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/oWDs7a0.jpg

pete311
12-08-2017, 04:12 PM
totally disgusting. he has mental issues

jimnyc
12-08-2017, 04:14 PM

I would tend to agree there. It's bad enough to do weird shit like this to "look better", but I do think one needs to have some sort of issues to be going over the top like this.

Gunny
12-08-2017, 04:29 PM
First problem ... Popeye had huge FOREARMS and NO biceps. Dumbass Russian. He missed the right muscle.

Second one is he's an idiot. I totally GET the wanting bigger arms. More importantly the power that goes with them. I even get people that take steroids; although, nowadays only a fool would do so because you don't know what you're getting. If you're "lucky" you can get horse steroids from Canada. If not, you get some Grade F bathtub mix from Mexico. Steroids have been so vilified in the US it's almost impossible to get the quality ones that work. I consider THAT stupid too, but another subject.

This ass clown commie experimented on himself with a chemical mix. STOOPID. What is the point to having biceps like that? Except to be a freak, anyway. There's no functional use to biceps that big. His skeleton and the rest of his muscles can't support them; therefore, they are pointless.

He looks pretty-much f*cked to me.

Abbey Marie
12-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Well, at least the look of his little pinhead matches his mental stature.

Gunny
12-08-2017, 05:53 PM
Well, at least the look of his little pinhead matches his mental stature.THAT made me :laugh:. I used to get one or two of the muscle mags
back when they had actual useful articles before they became basically softcore skin mags and bodybuilders got grotesque.

One of them had a comic in the back that was called "Pinhedz" and it was these HUGE cartoon bodybuilders with little bitty heads.:laugh: Being stupid, of course.

LongTermGuy
12-08-2017, 09:14 PM

Agree pete!...euch....and let me add....sickening...weird...gross and stupid

High_Plains_Drifter
12-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Those aren't "real" muscles. They're sacks of that conconction of what he's been pumping into them, and he's going to pay for it someday, even if he stops now.

He looks retarded. Someone should probably step in and have him committed and forcibly stop him.

Gunny
12-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Agree pete!...euch....and let me add....sickening...weird...gross and stupidI never was much of a bodybuilder. I was a strength/power lifter. Still am, just not as much as even 15 years ago:laugh: I'm more from the Arnold era though before these guys just got beyond reasonable.

You used to have to have symmetry, and be able to lift besides posing in a bodybuilding competition. These guys now can't lift shit for their size and I think it was the early 90s when symmetry went out the window for sheer size. These guys will try anything they think will give them an edge. While I admit I've tried a lot of sports supplements over the years, I didn't do anything illegal.

This guy is a PERFECT example of why steroids were vilified and outlawed when they actually DO have a medical benefit. The ignorant fools who know nothing about them are likely the same people that have crying rooms today.

This dude is mind boggling. I just don't see the why in this. He's already ugly enough. There's a time to say when using some common sense. I'd say when your f-ing arms are bigger than your waist there might be a clue somewhere there for you :laugh:

LongTermGuy
12-08-2017, 09:46 PM
I never was much of a bodybuilder. I was a strength/power lifter. Still am, just not as much as even 15 years ago:laugh: I'm more from the Arnold era though before these guys just got beyond reasonable.

You used to have to have symmetry, and be able to lift besides posing in a bodybuilding competition. These guys now can't lift shit for their size and I think it was the early 90s when symmetry went out the window for sheer size. These guys will try anything they think will give them an edge. While I admit I've tried a lot of sports supplements over the years, I didn't do anything illegal.

This guy is a PERFECT example of why steroids were vilified and outlawed when they actually DO have a medical benefit. The ignorant fools who know nothing about them are likely the same people that have crying rooms today.

This dude is mind boggling. I just don't see the why in this. He's already ugly enough. There's a time to say when using some common sense. I'd say when your f-ing arms are bigger than your waist there might be a clue somewhere there for you :laugh:

Yup...understand Gunny....seems like things are just not normal or well thought out anymore...Just plain stupidity and Ignorance for many things (including body building).

Everybody has their own ideas....but some just cross the line of sanity ...to insanity.....seems like it just has gotten "yes we can" worse in the past 9 years...:laugh:

aboutime
12-08-2017, 09:53 PM
How dumb everybody who finds a need to change their looks, really appear to everyone else? There's a craze across almost every nation where nobody seems happy, or satisfied with the way they look. Big Everything, from shots like the arms of that kid, to all of the BOTOX faces, lips, cheeks, breasts, hips, thighs, and God only knows...WHAT ELSE is left to LAUGH AT????

I forgot all of the puncturing from huge earrings, to nose rings, nipple rings, penis rings, eye rings, lip rings, and genitalia rings, plus those buried hidden on tongues.
Then there's the absolute comedy of people who feel they need to tattoo every inch of their already ugly looking bodies with so-called ART work that will all become Blue, Black, and colorful SMEARS later in life when they realize how UGLY old tattoo's really are....???

And that's not the end of the destruction of humanity.....for now.:laugh:

Bilgerat
12-10-2017, 01:02 PM
http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server3000/86d67/products/5972/images/4625/s9549_LifeIsTough_BLK_CRM__38446.1373400142.380.50 0.jpg?c=2