PDA

View Full Version : Eminem - ‘Whole Nation Feels Like a Plantation’

jimnyc
12-08-2017, 02:18 PM
This dipshit genuinely felt upset that Trump paid him no attention when he released his rap song at one of the awards shows. Trump nails everyone, but didn't respond about that night, and Eminem made comments for weeks, seemingly offended that he couldn't get Trump to take the bait.

So I think now he is upping the ante like a jerk off, trying to get someone to reply and give him his 15...

He is worth $190 million dollars. Read the lyrics for this song, he WANTS so desperately to be a black man for some reason, he even more or less thinks he is a black man, and raps as if he is in fact a black man, and has the same struggles and pitfalls to have went through as a black man. He's apparently turning into an attention whore trying to dig up and play up to the black man, is what he is really doing.

---

Eminem Rants Against White Privilege in Political Anthem ‘Untouchable’: ‘Whole Nation Feels Like a Plantation’

Rapper Eminem rants about racism, white privilege, “crooked police,” their so-called oppression of black people, and the embarrassment of being white in his latest politically charged anthem “Untouchable.”

The six-minute song starts with the Detroit rapper rhyming from the perspective of a corrupt white police officer who rationalizes racial profiling and hunting and killing black people by telling himself “It’s for the red, white and blue” and “No one’s ever indicted you.”

Most of the second verse hears what appears to be the viewpoint of an unforgiving white police officer verbally brutalizing black people, as Eminem sings:

We fighting a crime war. Here come the swine. Tryna’ clean up these streets from all these minorities.

Eminem shifts perspectives to first person in the last half of the second verse, saying:

It like we’re drifting back into the 60s. Having black-skin is risky, ’cause this keeps happening. Throughout history, African-American’s have been treated like shit. And I admit, there have been times where it’s been embarrassing to be a white boy.

The third verse hears the Grammy-winning rapper reference Black Lives Matter, police brutality, and the NFL player’s and Colin Kaepernick’s protests during the Nation Anthem through the eyes of a black American:

Home of the bravest still, racist spills. So the whole nation feels like a plantation field. In a country that claims that it was foundation on based on united states ideals. That had its Natives killed. Got you singing the Star Spangled Banner to a piece of cloth that represents the land of the free that made people slaves to build.

Eminem shared the new track and artwork for his upcoming “Revival” album on Friday. The album art sees the rapper behind an American flag, acting as a veil, holding his head in an apparent look of shame.

The rapper made headlines earlier this year, attacking Breitbart News executive chairman Steve Bannon and saying “f**k you” to his fans that voted for President Donald Trump in a profanity-filled freestyle; the video for which premiered at the BET Hip Hop Awards in October.

Eminem defended the BET rap this week in an interview with pop icon Elton John, saying it: “was about having the right to stand up to oppression.

“I mean, that’s exactly what the people in the military and the people who have given their lives for this country have fought for — for everybody to have a voice and to protest injustices and speak out against s**t that’s wrong,” he said.

“We’re not trying to disrespect the military, we’re not trying to disrespect the flag, we’re not trying to disrespect our country,” Eminem continued. “But s**t is going on that we want to make you aware of. We have a president who does not care about everybody in our country; he is not the president for all of us, he is the president for some of us. He knows what he’s doing.”

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/12/08/eminem-rants-white-privilege-political-anthem-untouchable-whole-nation-feels-like-plantation/

[Intro]
Hands up, officer don’t shoot
Then pull your pants up, promise you won't loot
We may never understand each other, it’s no use
We ain’t ever gonna grasp what each other goes through

(I went to post the rest, but fuck him, I'm not posting and giving him more notoriety. If interested in reading the rest of the lyrics to his new song - https://genius.com/Eminem-untouchable-lyrics )

mundame
12-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Yeah, good point ------ I read about Eminem desperately trying to get publicity from Trump and Trump ignoring him.

Maybe that is why Roseanne Barr sounds like a Trump supporter now. He has given her a lot of publicity -- one of his debate lines was a reference to her and historically funny and winning. She may well like it and it's good-spirited enough.

Here's another: author Stephen King was boring on and on against Trump on Twitter, I read, and instead of commenting, Trump simply banned him from the Twitter feed! Stephen King was sputtering and furious for days, the author Rowling of Harry Potter fame offered to forward her feed of Trump to King --

I thought it was great, though I love King's writing. He thought he was so important nobody could just dismiss him without comment, and found out he was not nearly as important as the President.