PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives who hate me

glockmail
08-13-2007, 01:47 PM
This is a poll to confirm or refute the claim of another poster. Conservatives only.

Reference: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=104405&postcount=105

typomaniac
08-13-2007, 01:56 PM
This poll officially makes you pathetic AND insecure. :lol:

darin
08-13-2007, 01:57 PM
"hate" is a strong word...

:)

:p

hjmick
08-13-2007, 01:58 PM
I didn't vote.

I find it idotic to say you hate someone you've never met. Not to mention that hate is an awfully strong emotion, best reserved for ex-wives and ex-husbands. This is one of the reasons I am so damn amused by the people who say they hate Bush. They've never met the man, certainly not in a capacity to be able to judge whether or not they hate him. The same for those who say they the Clinton's. Come on, really? You know them that well? Now, if you tell me you hate their policies, that's another discussion.

No, I don't hate glockmail, I don't know glockmail. For that matter I don't hate anyone on a message board. I don't know any of you. I may not like some of your posts, but that is not enough for be to hate anyone. Hell, we could probably meet in a bar and get along just fine.

Get a grip people, quit taking this shit so Dog damned seriously.

glockmail
08-13-2007, 01:59 PM
This poll officially makes you pathetic AND insecure. :lol: ....and you insignificant.

But to address your accusation of insecurity directly: I will agree to never to post on this forum again if you are right, if you agree to do the same if you are wrong. Do we have a deal? :poke:

glockmail
08-13-2007, 02:01 PM

The feeling's mutual. :laugh2:

5stringJeff
08-13-2007, 02:10 PM
I don't hate anyone. I do think that some people are better debaters and/or just generally nicer than other people.

Mr. P
08-13-2007, 02:16 PM
Glock is OK for a YANK transplant! Ya he's still a ferner but he cleans-up good and even knows some of the language. :)

*I like Glock.

Sitarro
08-13-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm a Glock fan, especially that 45 caliber compact model #38. I like our board's Glock too.

Trigg
08-13-2007, 04:08 PM
This is a poll to confirm or refute the claim of another poster. Conservatives only.

Why do you care what typo says????

LiberalNation
08-13-2007, 04:28 PM
I voted I hate you since you didn't put an option in for non-conservatives.

typomaniac
08-13-2007, 04:29 PM
....and you insignificant.

But to address your accusation of insecurity directly: I will agree to never to post on this forum again if you are right, if you agree to do the same if you are wrong. Do we have a deal? :poke:

Hm. I'm so insignificant that you make a whole thread centered on just one of my posts, then you try to make deals with me.

:lmao:

This is one of those occasions where I'll agree with Mick and say "Get a Dog damed grip." :slap:

glockmail
08-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Hm. I'm so insignificant that you make a whole thread centered on just one of my posts, then you try to make deals with me.

:lmao:

This is one of those occasions where I'll agree with Mick and say "Get a Dog damed grip." :slap: So are you taking the deal or not?

Either way I proved you a liar. :pee:

typomaniac
08-13-2007, 04:37 PM
So are you taking the deal or not?

Either way I proved you a liar. :pee:The hell you did. This board is full of conservatives who have much better things to do than take your ridiculous poll. And we all know that they hate you. :laugh2:

Gunny
08-13-2007, 04:38 PM
glock has his moments, but certainly is not worthy of being hated, IMO.

Mr. P
08-13-2007, 05:26 PM
glock has his moments, but certainly is not worthy of being hated, IMO.

10+ rounds to center mass, gotta love Glock! G-19 for me!

darin
08-13-2007, 06:01 PM
I voted I hate you since you didn't put an option in for non-conservatives.

I removed your vote:
Poll was clearly labeled - if you don't fit into one of the categories, don't vote.

LiberalNation
08-13-2007, 07:00 PM
FU

darin
08-13-2007, 07:20 PM
Enjoy your ban.

glockmail
08-13-2007, 07:49 PM
The hell you did. This board is full of conservatives who have much better things to do than take your ridiculous poll. And we all know that they hate you. :laugh2: Coward. :pee:

Yurt
08-13-2007, 08:40 PM

no, it proves you lied...

OCA
08-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Wow imagine that! Typo, a lib, tried to bullshit everyone.........whoulda thunk it?

He's a fucking liar, typical lib.

Pale Rider
08-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Ever notice how it doesn't take long after certain liberals hit the board, that the board disintegrates into virtual chaos?

I know why they come. So does Jimmy and the rest of the staff. They come here with the express purpose to see just how much SHIT they can stir up before they get banned. Debate... fuck that. That's for people that give a damn about FACTS. Liberals don't deal in facts. They deal with how they FEEL, and HATING conservatives because we disrupt their FEELING process with FACTS is AGRIVATING for them. So they lose debates, and that infuriates them even further. What do they have left? Nothing worth anything. That's when they get sarcastic, call names, get belligerent, make personal attacks, twist, spin, dodge the issue, anything but stick with the facts and either win, lose or draw an argument. Unfortunately we have to endure this CRAP for a reasonable amount of time before they can be banned, because Jimmy is all about freedom of speech, and the last thing he's going to do with his nice board here, is create liberal martyrs. If you get banned from this board, then you were banned for being a piece of shit. Nothing more.

You're time is coming typo. Keep it up. The writing is on the wall. You haven't "debated" SHIT since you been here. It's all been foolish smartass crap. Think about it. You want to stay, act like a human being in control of himself. You want to be banned, keep up the shit you got going now.

And by the way, I like glock.

actsnoblemartin
08-14-2007, 12:43 AM
aww common be nice, if people werent insecure, their wouldnt be plastic surgery and alcohol.

OCA
08-14-2007, 05:10 AM
aww common be nice, if people werent insecure, their wouldnt be plastic surgery and alcohol.

Acts got embarrassed at USMB so now he comes here and latches on to Nevada and RSR.............NOW THATS PATHETIC AND INSECURE LOL.

glockmail
08-14-2007, 08:04 AM
My thanks to all the conservatives who expressed their non-hate towards me. According to the poll, 12 to 0.

This is clear and convincing evidence that typomaniac is completely full of shit.

dan
08-14-2007, 08:29 AM
What if I'm not conservative and I don't hate you?

glockmail
08-14-2007, 08:48 AM
What if I'm not conservative and I don't hate you?
Start another poll. :poke:

dan
08-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Start another poll. :poke:

I got a poll for ya....:wank2:

CockySOB
08-14-2007, 09:59 AM

Careful there Dan, glock might decide to smoke that pole....

red states rule
08-14-2007, 10:04 AM

I have never had any problems with Glock, and find him to be a great guy to talk to

dan
08-14-2007, 10:23 AM
I just want it to be known my post was a joke, and is meant to be taken as just that.

CockySOB
08-14-2007, 10:52 AM
I just want it to be known my post was a joke, and is meant to be taken as just that.

As was mine - the setup was just sooooooo perfect I couldn't hold it back....

dan
08-14-2007, 11:01 AM
As was mine - the setup was just sooooooo perfect I couldn't hold it back....

I gotcha.

typomaniac
08-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Wow imagine that! Typo, a lib, tried to bullshit everyone.........whoulda thunk it?

He's a fucking liar, typical lib.

Sure, and everyone knows how credible you are. :lol:

Now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing you (or Pale) ever "debating shit" either. Just a couple of male (?) Shattereds, but bitchier. :coffee:

red states rule
08-14-2007, 12:01 PM

Now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing you (or Pale) ever "debating shit" either. Just a couple of male (?) Shattereds, but bitchier. :coffee:

:lol:

mrg666
08-14-2007, 12:18 PM
dislike would be a better poll
allthough it does point to insecurities how about if every one gives you some love :lame2:

5stringJeff
08-14-2007, 12:36 PM
I will say, though, that this poll was not drawn up especially well. I would have included four choices (hate, dislike, like, love), and made it private.

glockmail
08-14-2007, 02:01 PM

Careful there Dan, glock might decide to smoke that pole....
Should the poll be yes or no, how often or how many onces? :laugh2:

glockmail
08-14-2007, 02:03 PM
I will say, though, that this poll was not drawn up especially well. I would have included four choices (hate, dislike, like, love), and made it private. The poll was perfect in every way for the reason stated in the OP. Make you own damn poll for anything else.
:pee:

typomaniac
08-14-2007, 03:54 PM
Enjoy your ban.

Banning someone for saying "FU" in the Steel Cage. Wow.

You guys need to make a smiley holding up a sign with the word "HYPOCRITE" on it. Seriously.

nevadamedic
08-14-2007, 04:04 PM

:laugh2: We take all your posts as a joke. :laugh2:

jimnyc
08-14-2007, 04:06 PM

You guys need to make a smiley holding up a sign with the word "HYPOCRITE" on it. Seriously.

It wasn't because it was said, but rather it was stated to a staff member in response to an appropriate action taken concerning the board.

And unless you want the same fate, I suggest you not concern yourself with staff decisions, unless you would like to PM me with your concerns.

nevadamedic
08-14-2007, 04:07 PM

LN is my friend but she has this coming. She has been warned several times and everytime she pushes back harder.

typomaniac
08-14-2007, 04:46 PM
It wasn't because it was said, but rather it was stated to a staff member in response to an appropriate action taken concerning the board.

And unless you want the same fate, I suggest you not concern yourself with staff decisions, unless you would like to PM me with your concerns.

If we can't feel free to insult others (staff members or not) in the Steel Cage, why do we even have the Cage? That's my only point.

jimnyc
08-14-2007, 05:03 PM
If we can't feel free to insult others (staff members or not) in the Steel Cage, why do we even have the Cage? That's my only point.

For threads that have degenerated into pissing matches aka flamewars. Staff still has a responsibility to maintain things, even in this forum. And when staff makes a board decision, I don't expect a member to tell them "FU" because they disagree. I don't think the rules differentiate between this forum and others pertaining to that rule.

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 05:27 PM

So you want to drag me into this aye you little fuck? Talk behind my back?

No problem, I got'cha on my shit list mother fucker.

jimnyc
08-14-2007, 05:33 PM
I find it amazing that we have a member that has been here for less than a week, has not made a single post here, and has voted that he/she hates Glockmail. I wonder if said member would like to chime in as to why they hate him...

jackass
08-14-2007, 06:18 PM

Hahaha...made me giggle! Wish I coulda repped ya!

typomaniac
08-14-2007, 06:21 PM
So you want to drag me into this aye you little fuck? Talk behind my back?

No problem, I got'cha on my shit list mother fucker.

Like I wasn't there to begin with? Sure. And don't pretend not to know that you can't go into the Steel Cage and not come back out with shit on you. I already know your martyr routine, and it doesn't impress me.

jackass
08-14-2007, 06:22 PM
I would vote...but Im not sure Im conservative enough....but I dont mind Glock. I dont always see eye to eye with him...but I dont want to kick him in the teeth either! :)

typomaniac
08-14-2007, 06:30 PM
By the way, for those keeping score:

Despite the fact that I often get called a liberal, the TRUTH is that I'm a meat-eatin', abortion-loathin', hell-raisin' sonofabitch who supports the full invasion of Afghanistan & Saudi Arabia with a full-on draft to root out the crazy fucks in the Madrasas & then execute 'em all. The only reason that I'm not also gun-totin' is that I have a dog.

And I totally despise glockmail.

glockmail
08-14-2007, 09:50 PM
I find it amazing that we have a member that has been here for less than a week, has not made a single post here, and has voted that he/she hates Glockmail. I wonder if said member would like to chime in as to why they hate him... And the rest who voted "hate" are liars, by claiming they are conservative. :laugh2:

Yurt
08-14-2007, 11:08 PM

Despite the fact that I often get called a liberal, the TRUTH is that I'm a meat-eatin', abortion-loathin', hell-raisin' sonofabitch who supports the full invasion of Afghanistan & Saudi Arabia with a full-on draft to root out the crazy fucks in the Madrasas & then execute 'em all. The only reason that I'm not also gun-totin' is that I have a dog.

when are you going to admit you were wrong?

*neo out*

red states rule
08-15-2007, 03:54 AM
And the rest who voted "hate" are liars, by claiming they are conservative. :laugh2:

Big liars

JohnDoe
08-15-2007, 05:35 AM
As a Liberal, I think he is fair and honest with his opinions, though we differ! At least he has been this way with me!

jd

red states rule
08-15-2007, 05:37 AM
As a Liberal, I think he is fair and honest with his opinions, though we differ! At least he has been this way with me!

jd

Unlike with most liberals, you keep the conversation civil - and in the end - you agree to disagree

I have never seen you use personal attacks - unless you are responding to one

glockmail
08-15-2007, 07:03 AM

Hence another of your Big Lies. Conservatives don't react with that level of EMOTION in debate. Liberals react with EMOTION. Therefore you are not a conservative. And the reason that you “despise” me because you have been thoroughly beaten down in logical debate, and everyone here sees that.

Peace, love, and togetherness,

glockmail

Pale Rider
08-15-2007, 11:33 AM
Hence another of your Big Lies. Conservatives don't react with that level of EMOTION in debate. Liberals react with EMOTION. Therefore you are not a conservative. And the reason that you “despise” me because you have been thoroughly beaten down in logical debate, and everyone here sees that.

glockmail

Glock... here's a simple truth. If all we had on this board was conservatives, there wouldn't be any fights. Even if we didn't discuss politics, and got into other things we disagreed about, there still wouldn't be any fights.

IT IS ALWAYS the liberals that start with the smart ass first... the "personal" smart ass. FACTS just piss them off. They don't want to HEAR - FACTS! They want to think with their EMOTIONS. They want to FEEL their way to the truth. Problem is, they believe lies and shove facts to the curb, and every time that happens, they get shitty because us conservatives want to stick to the facts.

I guarantee you, get rid of the liberals on this board, and the fights would cease.

typomaniac
08-15-2007, 11:38 AM

glockmail
Did I say I was a conservative? No. Neither is this a debate. And you wouldn't recognize logic if it sunk its teeth into your gluteus maximus.

Case closed,
typomaniac :)

red states rule
08-15-2007, 11:55 AM
Glock... here's a simple truth. If all we had on this board was conservatives, there wouldn't be any fights. Even if we didn't discuss politics, and got into other things we disagreed about, there still wouldn't be any fights.

IT IS ALWAYS the liberals that start with the smart ass first... the "personal" smart ass. FACTS just piss them off. They don't want to HEAR - FACTS! They want to think with their EMOTIONS. They want to FEEL their way to the truth. Problem is, they believe lies and shove facts to the curb, and every time that happens, they get shitty because us conservatives want to stick to the facts.

I guarantee you, get rid of the liberals on this board, and the fights would cease.

Facts to a liberal is like Holy Water to the Devil. It is so easy to find the liberal in the crowd - so easy - it is not much of a challenge anymore

darin
08-15-2007, 11:58 AM
LN and Obama - if you vote again, you'll be banned.

Hagbard Celine
08-15-2007, 12:01 PM

:laugh:

red states rule
08-15-2007, 12:12 PM
LN and Obama - if you vote again, you'll be banned.

Hey, libs think it is their right to vote as many times as possible in all elections. It is the only way to ensure liberal democracy reigns supreme

darin
08-15-2007, 12:14 PM
We have DEAD liberals voting in this state :)

red states rule
08-15-2007, 12:19 PM

That is nothing new. Libs have always gotten 100% of the dead vote

Why the hell do you think libs are opposed to having people show an ID at the polls. Without voter fraud, libs would lose more elections then they do now

darin
08-15-2007, 12:22 PM
Vote Early, Vote Often!

red states rule
08-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Provisional Ballot \pro-visz’uhn-al bal-uht\ n: a means by which Democrat voters can cast two or more “votes” in a hotly contested political election. If Democrats lose the first ballot count (which they inevitably do), then a legal challenge can be mounted calling for all provisional ballots (i.e. extra Democrat votes) to be added to the final count; also known as a means by which expired people, undocumented workers, and oppressed animals (otherwise known as “pets”) can express their right to vote Democrat in a democracy.
http://rushlimbaughshow.blogspot.com/2006/02/liberal-dictionary-featured-word_26.html

Hagbard Celine
08-15-2007, 12:44 PM

It's part of the vast liberal conspiracy. :tinfoil: We "libs" have actually figured out a way to bring zombie voters back from the dead and to the polls. It's just another way for us to slap God in the face.

red states rule
08-15-2007, 12:45 PM
It's part of the vast liberal conspiracy. :tinfoil: We "libs" have actually figured out a way to bring zombie voters back from the dead and to the polls. It's just another way for us to slap God in the face.

Democracy \duh-mock’crass-ee\ n: a form of government in which members of the Democrat Party retain eternal power; during elections or election recounts in which Democrats are losing, it is said that ‘the very principles of our democracy are in peril’ or ‘Republicans have undermined the very foundation of our democracy’.
http://rushlimbaughshow.blogspot.com/2006/02/liberal-dictionary-featured-word_12.html

Hagbard Celine
08-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Democracy \duh-mock’crass-ee\ n: a form of government in which members of the Democrat Party retain eternal power; during elections or election recounts in which Democrats are losing, it is said that ‘the very principles of our democracy are in peril’ or ‘Republicans have undermined the very foundation of our democracy’.
http://rushlimbaughshow.blogspot.com/2006/02/liberal-dictionary-featured-word_12.html

I'm starting to get an idea about what your problem is.

red states rule
08-15-2007, 12:54 PM
I'm starting to get an idea about what your problem is.

My "problem" is I know how liberals think

That is what drives libs up the wall

darin
08-15-2007, 01:00 PM

red states rule
08-15-2007, 01:02 PM

Republican \Re-‘puhb-lick’uhn\ n: racist, xenophobic, bigoted homophobe beholden to Pat Robertson; enemy of the Democrat Party even when in total agreement with Democrat policies because such extremist ideologues currently hold power and ‘progressive’ Democrats do not; can be found in a normal dictionary between the words ‘reptile’ and ‘repugnant’.
http://rushlimbaughshow.blogspot.com/2006/02/liberal-dictionary-featured-word.html

glockmail
08-15-2007, 03:01 PM
I guarantee you, get rid of the liberals on this board, and the fights would cease. That wouldn't be any fun though. :laugh2:

red states rule
08-15-2007, 03:03 PM
That wouldn't be any fun though. :laugh2:

a day without slapping liberals around, is like a day without sunshine

glockmail
08-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Did I say I was a conservative? No. Neither is this a debate. And you wouldn't recognize logic if it sunk its teeth into your gluteus maximus.

Case closed,

:laugh2: Typo pulls an "Al Gore" while denying his stunning 18 to zero defeat. :laugh2:

red states rule
08-15-2007, 03:04 PM
:laugh2: Typo pulls an "Al Gore" while denying his stunning 18 to zero defeat. :laugh2:

Is he demanding a recount?

glockmail
08-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Is he demanding a recount? I was refering to "case closed", as Al routinely does that for the Global Warming debate.

red states rule
08-15-2007, 03:14 PM
I was refering to "case closed", as Al routinely does that for the Global Warming debate.

So he takes a page out of the Al play book?

typomaniac
08-15-2007, 04:33 PM

:lol: Keep posting the silly one-liners. All they do is add further proof to my point.

glockmail
08-15-2007, 04:49 PM
:lol: Keep posting the silly one-liners. All they do is add further proof to my point. You have a point? :poke: I figgered you for a needle dick, and now you admit it. :laugh2:

Yurt
08-15-2007, 08:57 PM

Case closed,

When are you going to admit Glock was right and that you lied? Keep running and you'll only get tired typo.

Yurt
08-15-2007, 08:58 PM
:lol: Keep posting the silly one-liners. All they do is add further proof to my point.

That you lied? Keep up the one liners then Glock.

glockmail
08-16-2007, 11:31 AM
That you lied? Keep up the one liners then Glock. Typo's apparently too em-bare-assed to come back. :pee:

red states rule
08-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Typo's apparently too em-bare-assed to come back. :pee:

:clap:

Maybe we should avoid the Christmas rush, and start ignoring him now

typomaniac
08-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Typo's apparently too em-bare-assed to come back. :pee:

No, typo just has a life.

Quit pulling out your monkey or I'll chop it off.

:death:

typomaniac
08-16-2007, 12:17 PM
When are you going to admit Glock was right and that you lied? Keep running and you'll only get tired typo.

Glock hasn't "proved" a thing. If you don't understand why, I'm afraid I can't help you. :(

darin
08-16-2007, 12:25 PM
still hanging on, Typo? You made an off-the-cuff comment you can't back up with data, and you're still holding to it?

glockmail
08-16-2007, 01:58 PM
No, typo just has a life.

Quit pulling out your monkey or I'll chop it off.

:death:

OCA
08-16-2007, 02:35 PM
Glock hasn't "proved" a thing. If you don't understand why, I'm afraid I can't help you. :(

Can anyone say owned?

glockmail
08-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Can anyone say owned?
No shit. Now he wants me to be his god.

Mr. P
08-16-2007, 03:04 PM

18/ZIP seems like clear conclusive proof to me. If you don't understand why, I'm afraid I can't help you. :)

glockmail
08-16-2007, 03:09 PM
18/ZIP seems like clear conclusive proof to me. If you don't understand why, I'm afraid I can't help you. :) He's like that little guy with the chopped off arms and legs in the Holy Grail movie, still denying he lost. Pitiful. Watch out for the head butt. :pee:

CockySOB
08-16-2007, 03:12 PM
He's like that little guy with the chopped off arms and legs in the Holy Grail movie, still denying he lost. Pitiful. Watch out for the head butt. :pee:

It IS just a flesh wound after all....

glockmail
08-16-2007, 03:17 PM
It IS just a flesh wound after all....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QH39nI8ZerQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QH39nI8ZerQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

typomaniac
08-16-2007, 05:44 PM
Can anyone say owned?

About all you know how to say. Too bad you couldn't own a penny for fifty cents.

typomaniac
08-16-2007, 05:45 PM
He's like that little guy with the chopped off arms and legs in the Holy Grail movie, still denying he lost. Pitiful. Watch out for the head butt. :pee:

Are you projecting, monkey boy? :laugh2:

glockmail
08-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Are you projecting, monkey boy? :laugh2:
Yes. You are the Black Knight, and I am your King.

typomaniac
08-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Yes. You are the Black Knight, and I am your King.

You have about as much grasp of reality as a keg at a frat house on a Sunday morning has beer.

And you're insecure. So even though I hate you, I'm going to give you a hug so that you can move the hell on already:

:huddle:

glockmail
08-16-2007, 09:23 PM
You have about as much grasp of reality as a keg at a frat house on a Sunday morning has beer.

And you're insecure. So even though I hate you, I'm going to give you a hug so that you can move the hell on already:

:huddle:

I am now your king. Don't make me your god.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 05:01 AM
I am now your king. Don't make me your god.

Whats done is done

typomaniac
08-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Whats done is done

Somebody's started a poll about you, too, haven't they? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Somebody's started a poll about you, too, haven't they? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

and it blew up in their face. OCA has not been seen since he inserted his foot in his mouth

typomaniac
08-17-2007, 11:34 AM
and it blew up in their face. OCA has not been seen since he inserted his foot in his mouth

What about post #91? Up there: :lol:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 11:35 AM
OCA is grat at talking trash and making charges - but the problem is he can never back them up

typomaniac
08-17-2007, 11:35 AM
OCA is grat at talking trash and making charges - but the problem is he can never back them up

One of the few things on which I have to agree with you... :salute:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 11:36 AM
One of the few things on which I have to agree with you... :salute:

With me, I have proved him to be a lier not once, but twice.

and in the same thread

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:08 PM
With me, I have proved him to be a lier not once, but twice.

and in the same thread

Are you kidding us?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Prove you proved me a liAr

Liar with an A, not with an E............dumbfuck. And don't try and say its a typo, you constantly mispell shit you uneducated loser.

OCA
08-17-2007, 03:09 PM

Go back to the beginning, its completely proven. Denying what is actually there is a shitty debating tactic. You've been successfully prosecuted.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Are you kidding us?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Prove you proved me a liAr

Liar with an A, not with an E............dumbfuck. And don't try and say its a typo, you constantly mispell shit you uneducated loser.

Look shitface, you lied when you said I did not work, I did not work with mortgages, and when you said I had two accounts

All proven.

Any questions?