PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson Exposes ANOTHER Pro-Hillary Mueller Official

jimnyc
12-08-2017, 04:22 PM
Dang, how many right hand men that are shitty does he have? And just how many are proven to be biased somehow?

Bias, corrupt, involved in prior Clinton garbage.... this entire team seems to not only be in on a witch hunt - and many have been involved in prior wrongdoings of some sort.

---

Tucker Carlson Exposes ANOTHER Pro-Hillary Mueller Official

Just when you thought special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 election could not be staffed with more political bias, another shoe drops. In a new report, Fox News host Tucker Carlson reveals Aaron Zebley, described as Mueller’s ‘right hand man,’ was once an attorney for Hillary Clinton’s IT aide Justin Cooper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN7ooMFJ0iw

TUCKER CARLSON: “The Mueller independent investigation has deep ties to the Democratic Party establishment. His name is Aaron Sibley. He is described as Mueller’s right-hand man. Back in 2015, he was a lawyer and represented Hillary Clinton’s I.T. Staffer Justin cooper. Cooper is the one who personally put in the secretary of state’s private illegal surfer stomach server in her home. They were stonewalled again and again. Documents that we obtained today show the frustration of homeland security and government affairs committee and trying to get to Mr. Cooper. Cooper chose to cancel the interview. “We are troubled by your attorney.” Take that and for a minute. A lawyer who played a defense role and a federal investigation into Hillary Clinton is now playing an offense of role and a federal investigation against President Trump. This is not the first time the Mueller probe has been dodged by questions of partisanship.”

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/tucker-carlson-muellers-right-hand-man-hillary-clinton-aides-lawyer-video/

Gunny
12-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Can't wait to here THIS ONE explained away. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
12-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Can't wait to here THIS ONE explained away. :rolleyes:

Are you RETARDED?

How DARE YOU try and imply that these wonderful people can't have prior shit with Hillary & donate to Hillary, that they are somehow biased, and would ever impact the way they work or make decisions!!

With that aside... I would image all agents have had to have voted for someone, so I guess that's normal.

But the odds, what are the odds of this collection of people ending up on the same team?

LongTermGuy
12-08-2017, 04:57 PM
`It shows just how nervous and `desperate` the Democraps and Globalists are.

Russ
12-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Mueller is not only wildly left-biased in his "independent" investigation, but lately he is showing signs of going beyond his well-defined mission to investigate the supposed Russia collusion theory. I heard he is now trying to get Trump's financial records from before the campaign from Deutsche Bank. Is there anything that can be done to rein in the whack-job, low-integrity DNC supporter?

Abbey Marie
12-08-2017, 05:37 PM
Prince Harry's honey is a lib too- we are about to infect the royal family now.

mundame
12-08-2017, 11:20 PM
Are you RETARDED?

How DARE YOU try and imply that these wonderful people can't have prior shit with Hillary & donate to Hillary, that they are somehow biased, and would ever impact the way they work or make decisions!!

Still, that agent who was so involved with all that research actually having tickets to and going to Hillary's victory party (a pretty sad party, by all accounts) ---- I don't know, I wonder if he might have been biased.

The one with the unpronounceable and unspellable name. You know who I mean, at least when you see it in the papers.