PDA

View Full Version : Former Fox News employee: Trump tried to kiss me on the lips

pete311
12-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Former Fox News employee: Trump tried to kiss me on the lips
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/364056-former-fox-news-anchor-trump-tried-to-kiss-me-on-the-lips

Black Diamond
12-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Desperation time ,eh Pete ?

jimnyc
12-09-2017, 03:02 PM
Former Fox News employee: Trump tried to kiss me on the lips
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/364056-former-fox-news-anchor-trump-tried-to-kiss-me-on-the-lips

That's some crazy shit, ain't it Pete? I don't believe her for a second. At any rate, she should have reported it, as I've yet to see an elevator that didn't have cameras, for security reasons and for emergency reasons.

Kathianne
12-09-2017, 03:15 PM
He tried. She said, "No." He stopped. In my book that isn't assault or harassment. It's gross, considering she didn't know him and the age difference and all that.

I think it just a way to get name out there, again.

Lots of times guys tried that or a bit more when I was young, but they stopped and that was that. Wouldn't date them or go on a second date if they were that presumptuous, but not a crime or even a big deal.

Gunny
12-09-2017, 03:18 PM
He tried. She said, "No." He stopped. In my book that isn't assault or harassment. It's gross, considering she didn't know him and the age difference and all that.

Lots of times guys tried that or a bit more when I was young, but they stopped and that was that. Wouldn't date them or go on a second date if they were that presumptuous, but not a crime or even a big deal.You used to smooch with guys in the elevator, Kath? For shame ...:laugh:

jimnyc
12-09-2017, 03:20 PM

Lots of times guys tried that or a bit more when I was young, but they stopped and that was that. Wouldn't date them or go on a second date if they were that presumptuous, but not a crime or even a big deal.

My bad on the way I replied then, I had read incorrectly and thought that he did in fact kiss her without permission. But yeah, either way, if he tried and even then stopped, still kinda gross. Ooompa Loompa man making the moves with the slurpy 'ol tongou can't be an appetizing thing to see when unwanted! LOL

pete311
12-09-2017, 03:20 PM

wow. so if I meet you in the elevator and and attempt to grope you, as long as you say no, everything is fine and dandy?

jimnyc
12-09-2017, 03:23 PM
wow. so if I meet you in the elevator and and attempt to grope you, as long as you say no, everything is fine and dandy?

Right or wrong, men have been "making the move" on the sly since the beginning of time. Trying to get a little kiss in private? Not the end of the world - if it even happened. If it were an issue, my advice would have been to immediately go to security, or immediately go to the police.

And now it went from an attempted kiss - to groping? Is there something I missed? If so, I apologize in advance, if not, sounds like a lame attempt...

Kathianne
12-09-2017, 03:29 PM

He wasn't a 'stranger in the elevator,' if he'd just gone for the cheek or air kiss, she wouldn't have an issue. He tested, was told, 'No,' and moved on.

Gunny
12-09-2017, 03:35 PM
Right or wrong, men have been "making the move" on the sly since the beginning of time. Trying to get a little kiss in private? Not the end of the world - if it even happened. If it were an issue, my advice would have been to immediately go to security, or immediately go to the police.

And now it went from an attempted kiss - to groping? Is there something I missed? If so, I apologize in advance, if not, sounds like a lame attempt...I actually think trying to kiss someone you don't know is a bit much. But this was coming and we all knew it was. Was just a matter of time.

Kathianne
12-09-2017, 03:39 PM
I actually think trying to kiss someone you don't know is a bit much. But this was coming and we all knew it was. Was just a matter of time.

The 'knew' each other in the sense they'd met at work. It does illustrate his assumption of being entitled at best, delusional at worst-IF true. With that said, it's not assault or harassment. If he kept trying and if there were repercussions, would be a different story.

Gunny
12-09-2017, 03:42 PM
The 'knew' each other in the sense they'd met at work. It does illustrate his assumption of being entitled at best, delusional at worst-IF true. With that said, it's not assault or harassment. If he kept trying and if there were repercussions, would be a different story.I guess I could see if maybe he assumed incorrectly. I would probably turn beet red and start stammering at just the thought :laugh:

pete311
12-09-2017, 03:43 PM

And now it went from an attempted kiss - to groping? Is there something I missed? If so, I apologize in advance, if not, sounds like a lame attempt...

Jim, it's wrong. Then Trump sues you for whatever and your life is over.

pete311
12-09-2017, 03:46 PM

An unsolicited kiss on the lips is IMO worse than a butt or boob grab. You have transfer of biological liquid. How gross.

pete311
12-09-2017, 03:47 PM
He wasn't a 'stranger in the elevator,' if he'd just gone for the cheek or air kiss, she wouldn't have an issue. He tested, was told, 'No,' and moved on.

btw, the proper kiss on the cheek is not even a kiss. you're supposed to touch cheeks side to side, make the kiss sound, but not actually make contact with lips to cheeck.

Gunny
12-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Would you listen to the lefty who suddenly is now the moral standard for the board having a multi-post breakdown...:rolleyes:

jimnyc
12-09-2017, 03:49 PM
I actually think trying to kiss someone you don't know is a bit much. But this was coming and we all knew it was. Was just a matter of time.

Yeah, almost everything about it seems a little weird and wrong, which is why I was thinking more along the lines of it should have been reported.

I can think of a lot of different settings where it may not be so bad to make that pass, try and make a hit on someone and see if you can get a kiss. But that's usually reserved for someone you know somewhat at least.

I can't really think of for the life of me, where any setting would end up in it being ok where you end up making that pass on an elevator. It all sounds a little odd and fishy to me. First off, it sounds kinda like something Trump may have attempted, so I can see that, but I think someone should have reported back then. At the other end, it could also be the timing of all these #me_too things and added in a whopper. But I am NOT saying by any means that this woman is making this up. I just really have nothing to go on at this point.

Kathianne
12-09-2017, 03:51 PM
btw, the proper kiss on the cheek is not even a kiss. you're supposed to touch cheeks side to side, make the kiss sound, but not actually make contact with lips to cheeck.

Not sure what the hell you're trying to prove, but if you are truly male, I think you're speaking as if you have expertise you can't have.

I think Trump is just that much of an ass, he thinks he's irresistible because he's rich. Not attractive to many, but I'm certain he's had some success because of the money.

This particular case is just what I am addressing.

One can avoid a kiss on the mouth, IF there's no force, which indeed seems to be what happened, she turned her head. He stopped. Now if he did what he referred to in the tape with Bush, that would be assault.

pete311
12-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Would you listen to the lefty who suddenly is now the moral standard for the board having a multi-post breakdown...:rolleyes:

Breakdown? Me? I got a glass of wine, crackers and my cat next to me. What breakdown.

jimnyc
12-09-2017, 03:53 PM

Read the rest of my replies...

But it would be kinda hard to sue successfully if there were tapes showing he did in fact try and kiss someone that didn't want to be kissed. I know, I know, the next is that Trump could have easily made the tapes disappear.

Look, I'm NOT supporting him in any way. IF this happened, he was wrong. The point I'm making is that men try to kiss women, they try to hit on them. Usually of course this happens perhaps at a bar, or a club, and also usually with someone you know to an extent. This is usually not something that happens with someone you have never met AND on an elevator? As I said, I can't think of any circumstance at all where this would be acceptable. So if it happened back then, he was wrong.

Kathianne
12-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Yeah, almost everything about it seems a little weird and wrong, which is why I was thinking more along the lines of it should have been reported.

I can think of a lot of different settings where it may not be so bad to make that pass, try and make a hit on someone and see if you can get a kiss. But that's usually reserved for someone you know somewhat at least.

I can't really think of for the life of me, where any setting would end up in it being ok where you end up making that pass on an elevator. It all sounds a little odd and fishy to me. First off, it sounds kinda like something Trump may have attempted, so I can see that, but I think someone should have reported back then. At the other end, it could also be the timing of all these #me_too things and added in a whopper. But I am NOT saying by any means that this woman is making this up. I just really have nothing to go on at this point.

You both are speaking as guys that wouldn't be so gross. Women however do run into crazy uncles, bosses that presume, etc., just hoping to get 'lucky.' IF it stops, there's no need to do more than move on.

Harassment, stalking, assault are very different and yes, should be reported.

jimnyc
12-09-2017, 03:55 PM
An unsolicited kiss on the lips is IMO worse than a butt or boob grab. You have transfer of biological liquid. How gross.

It's still a big difference between someone making an attempt on a kiss, and was denied - to someone quickly changing this to he "groped" her. Ever play that "telephone" game when growing up? You're the type that completely destroys the story!! :thumb::beer:

Gunny
12-09-2017, 03:55 PM

I can't really think of for the life of me, where any setting would end up in it being ok where you end up making that pass on an elevator. It all sounds a little odd and fishy to me. First off, it sounds kinda like something Trump may have attempted, so I can see that, but I think someone should have reported back then. At the other end, it could also be the timing of all these #me_too things and added in a whopper. But I am NOT saying by any means that this woman is making this up. I just really have nothing to go on at this point.I've said this before ... I don't mean to not care about those who actually have been sexually harassed ... BUT ... it's been so misused an accusation I look at it with a jaundiced eye. People using it for political and/or personal reasons screw it up for those n't.that actually need it and deserve to be taken seriously.

I don't know where to find a happy medium since "too far" is really subjective. It sucks, but I think the best possible decision would be the person with actual evidence has a case. Anyone basing the accusation on hearsay does not. Soe will slip through the cracks, but I know of no better way.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-09-2017, 03:56 PM

Jim, it's wrong.

What is wrong , Pete?
Trying to kiss a girl? Damn dude it likely happens a few millions times a day worldwide.
And girls saying no, with no charges of harassment happen most often...
So even if Trump made a move, was rebuffed, then what is this idiot's charge?
Are you and this new lets make women lords over men campaign demanding that only women can try to kiss first because the man has that extra
and o' so dangerous appendage???? --Tyr

jimnyc
12-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Breakdown? Me? I got a glass of wine, crackers and my cat next to me. What breakdown.

I've heard of cat ladies in their 40's or 50's that are single. But cat men? :) Just kidding bastard, I love cats!!

pete311
12-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Not sure what the hell you're trying to prove, but if you are truly male, I think you're speaking as if you have expertise you can't have.

I think Trump is just that much of an ass, he thinks he's irresistible because he's rich. Not attractive to many, but I'm certain he's had some success because of the money.

This particular case is just what I am addressing.

One can avoid a kiss on the mouth, IF there's no force, which indeed seems to be what happened, she turned her head. He stopped. Now if he did what he referred to in the tape with Bush, that would be assault.

No idea what your first statement is getting at. I think it's odd that the victim has the obligation to evade the unsolicited sexual advance. Then it must be said that Trump attempted sexual assault.

pete311
12-09-2017, 03:59 PM
I've heard of cat ladies in their 40's or 50's that are single. But cat men? :) Just kidding bastard, I love cats!!

I got a hound too! She's outside playing in the snow.

jimnyc
12-09-2017, 04:01 PM
You both are speaking as guys that wouldn't be so gross. Women however do run into crazy uncles, bosses that presume, etc., just hoping to get 'lucky.' IF it stops, there's no need to do more than move on.

Harassment, stalking, assault are very different and yes, should be reported.

Not sure where we crossed lines, but I find it gross!! I wouldn't want the oompa loompa man trying to kiss me!!

And while I talk about the passes and trying to get a kiss... I don't know why I picture cool guys and hit chicks.... I SHOULD understand the other angles, of bosses who hold power, or the nasty ugly ones, or friends of friends that can harm friendships....

So while I think there are times that a guy making a pass at a woman would seem kinda normal for the evening, depending on the environment - absolutely - there are times where it's way more than unacceptable, where it moves into illegal circumstances even. Where it puts women in the worst of positions. Yeck.

pete311
12-09-2017, 04:02 PM
What is wrong , Pete?
Trying to kiss a girl? Damn dude it likely happens a few millions times a day worldwide.
And girls saying no, with no charges of harassment happen most often...
So even if Trump made a move, was rebuffed, then what is this idiot's charge?
Are you and this new lets make women lords over men campaign demanding that only women can try to kiss first because the man has that extra
and o' so dangerous appendage???? --Tyr

See how backward this is? You're saying the onus is on the girl saying no, not men acting like civilized human beings. As if men are just not in control of their bodies and women make then do these things. You know who else feels that way? Muslims and they cover their women for it.

jimnyc
12-09-2017, 04:02 PM
I got a hound too! She's outside playing in the snow.

Pictures or you're lying!!

Gunny
12-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Pictures or you're lying!!Pete's losing his mind in this thread moreso than usual :laugh:

pete311
12-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Pictures or you're lying!!

she's back inside, super tired!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11079&stc=1

jimnyc
12-09-2017, 04:09 PM

WTF? That's not a cat???? That's a cool pup!!! But you duped me!!

pete311
12-09-2017, 04:18 PM
WTF? That's not a cat???? That's a cool pup!!! But you duped me!!
You replied to my post where I said I have a hound that's playing outside in the snow.

aboutime
12-09-2017, 04:18 PM
petey's jealous it wasn't him in the elevator. Liberal creation of GOTCHA old news is right out of the DNC playbook. What Alinsky Rule petey?

Alinsky’s 12 Rules:
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.“ Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.“ It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.“ Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.“ If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.“ There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.“ They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.“ Don’t become old news.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.“ Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.“ Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.“ Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
11. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.“ Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
12. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.“ Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

jimnyc
12-09-2017, 04:24 PM
You replied to my post where I said I have a hound that's playing outside in the snow.

I see, you slipped one on by me when I wasn't fully paying attention. So I was wrong. It happens once every decade or so. Enjoy it, and see you again in 2028 or so!!! :coffee: :lol:

Black Diamond
12-09-2017, 04:30 PM
I see, you slipped one on by me when I wasn't fully paying attention. So I was wrong. It happens once every decade or so. Enjoy it, and see you again in 2028 or so!!! :coffee: :lol:
After trump finishes his second term.

Gunny
12-09-2017, 04:44 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11079&stc=1Didn't know you had it in you Pete. So ebody actually likes you.

pete311
12-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Didn't know you had it in you Pete. So ebody actually likes you.

Only when I feed her :laugh:

LongTermGuy
12-09-2017, 05:51 PM

~ "News host said Friday that President Trump (http://thehill.com/people/donald-trump) tried to kiss her in an elevator in "2005 or 2006,"" ~

http://www.tshirtbordello.com/images/what-she-said-lg.gif
Use to work at fox news....
~"Huddy, who appeared on multiple Fox News shows and co-hosted a syndicated show based on New York affiliate channel WNYW...

** left Fox News after filing a harassment complaint against Bill O’Reilly. She accepted a reported six-figure settlement from Fox’s parent company, 21st Century Fox. O’Reilly was fired earlier this year over sexual harassment allegations." ~

http://pics.wikifeet.com/Juliet-Huddy-Feet-111819.jpg

I dont think so...attempted Kiss on the elevator...and `her version` on how it was done??? >> If true...why even bring it up NOW.....instead of back then 11.... 12 ago...strange...did she not get enough from suing Bill O`Reilly???

She dislikes Trump....Mentioning Trumps name would bring her back in the news...and get all the little lemming obama / hillary Lovers and NEVER TRUMPERS all excited... lookie...lookie...here .....we got Trump now...!!

Abbey Marie
12-09-2017, 06:42 PM
You used to smooch with guys in the elevator, Kath? For shame ...:laugh:

Who didn't?:bighug::batteyes:

Kathianne
12-09-2017, 06:47 PM
Who didn't?:bighug::batteyes:
The guys don't seem to get it. What Trump supposedly did here was gross, imo, but unworthy in my mind of discussing with anyone other than perhaps one of my two bf's where we get together to make fun of stupid. Not the police, not my folks if I were young enough to think to share.

He was inappropriate from what she said, she handled it and he stopped. That really was the end of story. He didn't get in an elevator and just try to kiss someone, he 'knew' her in a very specific context of business related. Inappropriate for the situation and his age. Criminal? Hardly.

What is the key word is she said/indicated 'No' and he respected that.

Gunny
12-09-2017, 07:00 PM
The guys don't seem to get it. What Trump supposedly did here was gross, imo, but unworthy in my mind of discussing with anyone other than perhaps one of my two bf's where we get together to make fun of stupid. Not the police, not my folks if I were young enough to think to share.

He was inappropriate from what she said, she handled it and he stopped. That really was the end of story. He didn't get in an elevator and just try to kiss someone, he 'knew' her in a very specific context of business related. Inappropriate for the situation and his age. Criminal? Hardly.

What is the key word is she said/indicated 'No' and he respected that.Get what? I don't see it as illegal. Inappropriate behavior? By MY standards, yes. Otherwise, seems like it got handled, if it happened.

Gunny
12-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Who didn't?:bighug::batteyes:Damn. I missed out. I never lived around elevators :(

Black Diamond
12-09-2017, 07:02 PM
I had no idea how desperate Pete had become.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2017, 07:49 AM
See how backward this is? You're saying the onus is on the girl saying no, not men acting like civilized human beings. As if men are just not in control of their bodies and women make then do these things. You know who else feels that way? Muslims and they cover their women for it.

Where is the onus then?
Are men to start getting permission to even attempt to kiss a girl written in contracts?
I made no comment about ANYTHING OTHER THAN A NON-FORCEFUL ATTEMPT TO KISS A GIRL...
Are you saying no guy is to try unless the girl VERBALLY asks? (PLEASE JOHNNY KISS ME NOW!)
I commented on how a guy ,even if he gets the signal wrong may go in for that first kiss.
And how if he is rebuffed , then no harm no foul..
And you come in talking about muslims and how they degrade their women and rape them , etc.
Can a man not act civilized while attempting a first kiss?
I think you are twisting this just to go with the current ongoing punish men flow..
When the right thing is to go with the punish the GUILTY MEN.
THERE ARE CIVILIZED AND CORRECT WAYS TO ATTEMPT A KISS....
Wait for her to give a signal that she is willing, women do that in numerous different ways.
AFTER THAT, FIRST STEP IS TO SEE AND THINK THE GIRL IS WILLING(WITH GOOD CAUSE) AND THEN DO SO SLOWLY, TO GIVE HER TIME TO CORRECT YOU IF YOU ARE WRONG.
IF TOLD NO, THEN APOLOGIZE TO HER AND BE CIVILIZED ABOUT BEING REBUFFED.
Damn dude didnt your daddy teach you anything??-Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
12-10-2017, 11:35 AM

~ "News host said Friday that President Trump (http://thehill.com/people/donald-trump) tried to kiss her in an elevator in "2005 or 2006,"" ~

http://www.tshirtbordello.com/images/what-she-said-lg.gif
Use to work at fox news....
~"Huddy, who appeared on multiple Fox News shows and co-hosted a syndicated show based on New York affiliate channel WNYW...

** left Fox News after filing a harassment complaint against Bill O’Reilly. She accepted a reported six-figure settlement from Fox’s parent company, 21st Century Fox. O’Reilly was fired earlier this year over sexual harassment allegations." ~

http://pics.wikifeet.com/Juliet-Huddy-Feet-111819.jpg

I dont think so...attempted Kiss on the elevator...and `her version` on how it was done??? >> If true...why even bring it up NOW.....instead of back then 11.... 12 ago...strange...did she not get enough from suing Bill O`Reilly???

She dislikes Trump....Mentioning Trumps name would bring her back in the news...and get all the little lemming obama / hillary Lovers and NEVER TRUMPERS all excited... lookie...lookie...here .....we got Trump now...!!

NOW I know who this broad is... I remember her. She's the one with the pinched nose and had a nasal tone to her voice. She probably figured that she reached her peek at Fox News so why not try and cash out with a big payday, and the ever handy "HE MADE A MOVE ON ME" seems to work real well so, why not use it on a couple guys that have a lot of money.

But this "he tried to kiss me on the mouth in the elevator after a lunch date," stuff is pretty much a JOKE... OH THE HORROR... HE TRIED TO KISS ME. Good God a'mighty... to what level has this conversation sunk? What's next... "HE LOOKED AT ME FUNNY?" There won't be a man left on the planet willing to make ANY kind of "first move" on a woman, so next we'll have a bunch of women whining about men NOT making any move on them, that now the burden is on THEM. Hey... ya know what... that doesn't sound half bad, and then the men can ruin the woman's life for making the first move if they don't find them attractive... just turn this whole ball game around... what a concept.

Abbey Marie
12-10-2017, 12:13 PM

I agree with this, if the man is getting handsy. Muslims are absurd and creepy with their need to cover up their women. But an attempt to kiss someone hello on the lips? That's just a case of high expectations. Libs making women like Huddy a victim are just ruining it for women with legitimate serious complaints.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-10-2017, 12:27 PM
Ya, they cover up their women and then BEAT THEM when they get home, and God forbid another man looked at them or they just might be buried up to their head in the dirt and then STONED TO DEATH. Yeah what a wonderful life muslim WOMEN have, can't drive, can't vote, can't go to college, treated worse than DOGS.

Muslims... give me a fuckin' break... what a PATHETIC excuse for a deflection. That's probably the WORST example you could have EVER used.

Are you fuckin' insane?

LongTermGuy
12-10-2017, 12:56 PM

What is the key word is she said/indicated 'No' and he respected that.

~ "He was inappropriate from what she said," ~

The gals just dont seem to get it.....There is a lot of ...."what she said".... going on right now in this particular time period....Interesting...

Kathianne
12-10-2017, 02:44 PM
~ "He was inappropriate from what she said," ~

The gals just dont seem to get it.....There is a lot of ...."what she said".... going on right now in this particular time period....Interesting...

What she said," implies she may not be truthful.