PDA

View Full Version : Navy: Black Sailor Staged Racist Graffiti Against Himself

jimnyc
12-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Imagine a white guy being busted for doing this for real, and America finding out he wasn't going to be charged. Or a white guy doing the same, staging that he was somehow done wrong by black folks on the ship, only to find out he made it up. And then no charges against him. The feedback would be crazy. I just don't understand the lack of charges. I don't know what these administrative actions are, or if they rise to an equivalent level or not. Quite frankly, I think he should be dismissed from the Navy for these actions, at the very minimum.

---

Navy: Black Sailor Staged Racist Graffiti Against Himself

A black sailor who claimed to be the target of racial slurs written on his bed actually staged the entire incident against himself, the Navy announced Friday.

Marquie Little first posted the pictures of the racial graffiti to Facebook on Nov. 15, stating, “I proudly serve the Navy and this is what I’m receiving in return,” but it turns out that Little himself drew the racial slurs, Navy Times reports.

Even though the Navy has exposed the incident as fake, the service nevertheless held training to emphasize that racism is not acceptable.

Navy Cmdr. Dave Hecht, who is a spokesman for Naval Air Force Atlantic, stated Friday that Little’s account was shot through with inconsistencies.

“A NCIS-supported command investigation following claims of racially-motivated vandalism aboard the (carrier) has determined that the alleged victim staged the incident himself,” Hecht told Navy Times.

According to Hecht, the sailor, who serves aboard the carrier George H.W. Bush, was not being charged with a crime. Instead, the sailor received “administrative actions” and more training and counseling. He will continue with his regular duties.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/navy-black-sailor-staged-racist-graffiti-against-himself/

Gunny
12-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Imagine a white guy being busted for doing this for real, and America finding out he wasn't going to be charged. Or a white guy doing the same, staging that he was somehow done wrong by black folks on the ship, only to find out he made it up. And then no charges against him. The feedback would be crazy. I just don't understand the lack of charges. I don't know what these administrative actions are, or if they rise to an equivalent level or not. Quite frankly, I think he should be dismissed from the Navy for these actions, at the very minimum.

---

Navy: Black Sailor Staged Racist Graffiti Against Himself

A black sailor who claimed to be the target of racial slurs written on his bed actually staged the entire incident against himself, the Navy announced Friday.

Marquie Little first posted the pictures of the racial graffiti to Facebook on Nov. 15, stating, “I proudly serve the Navy and this is what I’m receiving in return,” but it turns out that Little himself drew the racial slurs, Navy Times reports.

Even though the Navy has exposed the incident as fake, the service nevertheless held training to emphasize that racism is not acceptable.

Navy Cmdr. Dave Hecht, who is a spokesman for Naval Air Force Atlantic, stated Friday that Little’s account was shot through with inconsistencies.

“A NCIS-supported command investigation following claims of racially-motivated vandalism aboard the (carrier) has determined that the alleged victim staged the incident himself,” Hecht told Navy Times.

According to Hecht, the sailor, who serves aboard the carrier George H.W. Bush, was not being charged with a crime. Instead, the sailor received “administrative actions” and more training and counseling. He will continue with his regular duties.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/08/navy-black-sailor-staged-racist-graffiti-against-himself/FYI, "administrative actions" are indeed punishments they just call administrative. Like, if you get a DUI, your car (not just you) is not allowed to drive on base. Rescinding your on base driving privileges is considered an administrative action, not punitive and is separate from any civil punishment. That way the military avoids the who double jeopardy question.

Guy probably got passed for promotion of isn't the LTs fave. Women will use the same tactic and accuse people of sexual harassment for not getting promoted, or getting their way.

LongTermGuy
12-10-2017, 02:08 AM
Read the story before...no surprise and expected...happens often which most of us have seen or read similar stories in the news before....Black Lies Matter....