PDA

View Full Version : New avatar choices

LiberalNation
08-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Now the real question. Which would you find more offensive or would you.

A.http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/thumbs/im2izor5uryd2wth2nyy.jpg (http://www.imagehostingsite.com/gallery.php?entry=images/im2izor5uryd2wth2nyy.jpg)

B.http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/thumbs/m1mnhcncydtno4t2mvwc.jpg (http://www.imagehostingsite.com/gallery.php?entry=images/m1mnhcncydtno4t2mvwc.jpg)

darin
08-13-2007, 07:20 PM
You are SUCH a child. WOW. Somebody in your life has failed you - for that, on behalf of adults everywhere, I apologize.

Gunny
08-13-2007, 07:28 PM
Which do you find most offensive?

You.

OCA
08-13-2007, 07:47 PM
She can't help it boys, she's got a mental defect up top, that is why she chose to become a dyke.

glockmail
08-13-2007, 07:53 PM
She can't help it boys, she's got a mental defect up top, that is why she chose to become a dyke. One of my son's friends, 15 years old, Eagle Scout, straight A's, Ski champ, would describe this as a "parenting failure".

OCA
08-13-2007, 07:57 PM
One of my son's friends, 15 years old, Eagle Scout, straight A's, Ski champ, would describe this as a "parenting failure".

Thats a major part of it but you still gotta be pretty fucked up to even consider that choice.............that said queers still are conscious that its a choice.

glockmail
08-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Thats a major part of it but you still gotta be pretty fucked up to even consider that choice.............that said queers still are conscious that its a choice. The dykes I knew well enough in college to discuss this with both had major problems with their parents and this was their way of dealing with it: rebellion. One due to her tyrant dad and the other due to some issue with her mom. It's pretty clear LM is in this same mold.

Mr. P
08-13-2007, 08:11 PM

A.http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/thumbs/im2izor5uryd2wth2nyy.jpg (http://www.imagehostingsite.com/gallery.php?entry=images/im2izor5uryd2wth2nyy.jpg)

B.http://www.imagehostingsite.com/images/thumbs/m1mnhcncydtno4t2mvwc.jpg (http://www.imagehostingsite.com/gallery.php?entry=images/m1mnhcncydtno4t2mvwc.jpg)

I don't find the United States Flag offensive. I do however find your constant attempts to offend offensive, immature and uncalled for. Give it a rest kid.

Edit: to fix a double typed word.

Pale Rider
08-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Where are her defenders now?

And I owe major rep the person who banned her.

nevadamedic
08-13-2007, 09:18 PM

I wont stick up for her on this one. This was really fucked up.

CockySOB
08-13-2007, 09:21 PM
I won't this time around. This was obvious trolling for attention, and frankly the ban was deserved. I gave her credit for being more mature than that, but I guess I'll live with that disappointment.

Pale Rider
08-13-2007, 09:35 PM

I won't this time around. This was obvious trolling for attention, and frankly the ban was deserved. I gave her credit for being more mature than that, but I guess I'll live with that disappointment.

I think both of you, and others, should have been insightful enough to see that this is what is inside her head. She's messed up enough that I'd seriously recommend mental help.

nm... I know you tried to talk to her... I hope this display of outrageous behavior tells you something. You've definitely been let down. Actually, she's turned around and slapped every one of you in the face that's defended her. Nice.... real nice.

Yurt
08-13-2007, 09:38 PM

I think she got banned for telling DMP to FU... http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=104548&postcount=18. But I'll take a finder's rep :laugh:

Pale Rider
08-13-2007, 09:57 PM
I think she got banned for telling DMP to FU... http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=104548&postcount=18. But I'll take a finder's rep :laugh:

I see she's been banned pard. But it's probably just a temp ban. She'll be back, and she won't be apologetic either. She's as dense as a brick.

Gunny
08-13-2007, 10:04 PM

You'd be the one to know fucked up, wouldn't you ...

Yurt
08-13-2007, 10:11 PM
I see she's been banned pard. But it's probably just a temp ban. She'll be back, and she won't be apologetic either. She's as dense as a brick.

Thought you were looking for the person....

nevadamedic
08-13-2007, 10:16 PM
I think both of you, and others, should have been insightful enough to see that this is what is inside her head. She's messed up enough that I'd seriously recommend mental help.

nm... I know you tried to talk to her... I hope this display of outrageous behavior tells you something. You've definitely been let down. Actually, she's turned around and slapped every one of you in the face that's defended her. Nice.... real nice.

I tried to talk to her several times. She stated she is doing it to get to you, so I let it slide, it was between you to, but now it's gone to far. I stuck up for that little shit and she turned around and fucked me. She should have let it all die out. This thread is a slap in the face to everyone on this board and I am pissed at her and extremly dissapointed in her. I thought she was better then this crap.

nevadamedic
08-13-2007, 10:17 PM
You'd be the one to know fucked up, wouldn't you ...

Yup, I learned that from watching you.

Gunny
08-13-2007, 10:29 PM
Yup, I learned that from watching you.

No you didn't. I have integrity and balls, and carry out my battles on the board in your face. I don't run around trying to stick you in the back, nor make accusations I can't back up and get shot down like a Jap Zero.

nevadamedic
08-13-2007, 10:37 PM
No you didn't. I have integrity and balls, and carry out my battles on the board in your face. I don't run around trying to stick you in the back, nor make accusations I can't back up and get shot down like a Jap Zero.

You have Integrity? That's news to me. I never stuck you in the back. As far as the claim I made I have been trying to contact Martin, he hasn't been on.

Gunny
08-13-2007, 10:46 PM
You have Integrity? That's news to me. I never stuck you in the back. As far as the claim I made I have been trying to contact Martin, he hasn't been on.

GMAFB.:laugh2:

I could care less about you trying to contact Martin. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think he wants anything to do with you.

It's only news to you because you have no idea what it is. You've been ratted out by so many people you ought to feel like Nixon, so waste that "I didn't ..." bullshit on someone who might believe you.

dan
08-14-2007, 05:45 AM
I'm not surprised. From the get-go she was obviously just looking for attention. Guess she'll have to look elsewhere for a while.

jimnyc
08-14-2007, 07:37 AM

The only thing I find offensive is stupidity. If you had a legit reason to protest something, and did so in an appropriate manner, I would support you to an extent even if I disagreed with you. But your constant desire to use our nation's Flag as your protesting tool is childish, asinine & misguided.

You neither know enough about what you protest or what you're protesting with. You seem to think that the Flag solely symbolizes the government and that's where you are naive.

But I won't go too much into that as I know you're reasoning is not to protest but rather to garner attention and piss off a few you don't like here. And hey, we have members hating on one another all the time, so I have no issue with you "voicing" your displeasure with another.

But go ahead, shit on our nation's symbol as your way to protest others here. I hope and pray that a day comes where you need assistance from someone who cherishes the Flag, and I hope they shit on you in return.

nevadamedic
08-14-2007, 04:13 PM
The only thing I find offensive is stupidity. If you had a legit reason to protest something, and did so in an appropriate manner, I would support you to an extent even if I disagreed with you. But your constant desire to use our nation's Flag as your protesting tool is childish, asinine & misguided.

You neither know enough about what you protest or what you're protesting with. You seem to think that the Flag solely symbolizes the government and that's where you are naive.

But I won't go too much into that as I know you're reasoning is not to protest but rather to garner attention and piss off a few you don't like here. And hey, we have members hating on one another all the time, so I have no issue with you "voicing" your displeasure with another.

But go ahead, shit on our nation's symbol as your way to protest others here. I hope and pray that a day comes where you need assistance from someone who cherishes the Flag, and I hope they shit on you in return.

I hope they help her, then it ill make her feel like shit for pulling the shit she did.

OCA
08-14-2007, 04:43 PM
I hope they help her, then it ill make her feel like shit for pulling the shit she did.

Oh isn't that precious! Nevada actually thinks he's one of us and that someone gives a shit what he thinks.

Black Lance
08-14-2007, 05:07 PM
I know LN from P&CA. The sole reason she is posting these avatars is so she can laugh at your reactions, which she considers to be excessive to the point of comedy. If you want her to stop posting these kinds of avatars, take a deep breath, and just don't respond. If you keep giving her the reaction she wants, and so far this thread has done precisely that, she'll just keep posting progressively more offensive avatars so she can continue to laugh at your response to them.

darin
08-14-2007, 05:20 PM
I know LN from P&CA. The sole reason she is posting these avatars is so she can laugh at your reactions, which she considers to be excessive to the point of comedy. If you want her to stop posting these kinds of avatars, take a deep breath, and just don't respond. If you keep giving her the reaction she wants, and so far this thread has done precisely that, she'll just keep posting progressively more offensive avatars so she can continue to laugh at your response to them.

That's the liberal point of view, really. Conservatives do this: When people cry-out for attention, say, I dunno...Terrorists? With credits to Toby Keith: We shove a boot up their ass. That's the American way.

Black Lance
08-14-2007, 05:46 PM
That's the liberal point of view, really. Conservatives do this: When people cry-out for attention, say, I dunno...Terrorists? With credits to Toby Keith: We shove a boot up their ass. That's the American way.

Really? That's strange, because I'm a life-long American, and I can't recall having ever met someone who could shove a boot through a computer screen and into the ass of a poster on the other side of the screen. Must be a special talent, that.

Unless you plan to look up her address, your choices are to ban her, encourage her behavior by flaming her, or simply ignore her. The third choice requires the least effort.

Mr. P
08-14-2007, 05:55 PM

Agreed 100%. The sad thing is she has been successful in dragging adults to the level of her childish antics.

jackass
08-14-2007, 06:10 PM

Well said! :clap:

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 07:17 PM
I don;t think I ever had defenders, you just had enemies.

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm not surprised. From the get-go she was obviously just looking for attention. Guess she'll have to look elsewhere for a while.

Why, I could still read the threads. Even got a new one with my name on it.

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 07:20 PM
she'll just keep posting progressively more offensive avatars so she can continue to laugh at your response to them.
Hey now, I pulled all the stops with the mexican above the US one. It'll be hard to pick one more offensive to our lovely posters here but if ya'll want I'll try.

I know LN from P&CA. The sole reason she is posting these avatars is so she can laugh at your reactions, which she considers to be excessive to the point of comedy.
Shhhhh...........they don't know they're being funny.

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Agreed 100%. The sad thing is she has been successful in dragging adults to the level of her childish antics.
LoL adults I'd hardly give that title to the kids who play here. My antatics are mild compared to the ridiculous name-calling and I can beat you up, no I can that abound here.

Gunny
08-14-2007, 07:54 PM
LoL adults I'd hardly give that title to the kids who play here. My antatics are mild compared to the ridiculous name-calling and I can beat you up, no I can that abound here.

Not anywhere near as childish as your attention-whoring on a continuing basis.

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 07:55 PM
Hey I don't make you guys respond to my posts and avatars. That's all on you.

CockySOB
08-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Hey I don't make you guys respond to my posts and avatars. That's all on you.

And what you're doing is trolling, pure and simple. To be blunt, if this were my board, the ban would have been permanent. I like you LN, but your passive-aggressive crap gets very tiring VERY quickly. Good luck to ya.

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Passive aggressive, overtly aggresive. All the same except I find one gives better results. Espcially in a school setting, the staff and nearly all the femal students with control over themselves are masters at passive aggressivness.

and ya don't call the doezen threads with peoples name on it trolling or flaming. It's not just me with threads with my name on them.

jimnyc
08-14-2007, 08:14 PM
And what you're doing is trolling, pure and simple. To be blunt, if this were my board, the ban would have been permanent. I like you LN, but your passive-aggressive crap gets very tiring VERY quickly. Good luck to ya.

LN is probably a decent chick, but she concentrates too much on trying to create drama rather than take the time to enjoy the board. Well, enjoyment for her is riling people up, so I guess she is having a good time.

I've spoken to her in length via PM's many, many times. She can be nice if she wants to be, but somehow thinks her mission is to question everything, be confrontational and be different. She's a feisty one, which I generally like, but she picks all the wrong opportunities to show that desire. I see no passion from her when discussing volatile issues but I do see it in the fighting threads.

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 08:18 PM
I see no passion from her when discussing volatile issues but I do see it in the fighting threads.

You need to look again then. Even if I don't throw down with the insults fest that nearly all political threads dengenerate to on this board don't mean I ain't passionate about my issues. I argue them till the other posters quit. Check the gay military thread and baggy pants.

I guess she is having a good time.
I wouldn't post here if I wasn't.

manu1959
08-14-2007, 08:19 PM
LN is probably a decent chick, but she concentrates too much on trying to create drama rather than take the time to enjoy the board. Well, enjoyment for her is riling people up, so I guess she is having a good time.

I've spoken to her in length via PM's many, many times. She can be nice if she wants to be, but somehow thinks her mission is to question everything, be confrontational and be different. She's a feisty one, which I generally like, but she picks all the wrong opportunities to show that desire. I see no passion from her when discussing volatile issues but I do see it in the fighting threads.

i agree ..... but she enjoys a bit of wind up and she definatley has a few folks buttons zeroed in .... she pushes buttons for sport ...

manu1959
08-14-2007, 08:20 PM
You need to look again then. Even if I don't throw down with the insults fest that nearly all political threads dengenerate to on this board don't mean I ain't passionate about my issues. I argue them till the other posters quit. Check the gay military thread.

you confuse being bored with you for quiting......

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 08:22 PM
Same thing, head banging smilies mean I win.

jimnyc
08-14-2007, 08:27 PM

In a video game maybe.

Standing your ground is an admirable quality, but sometimes you need to take a different approach. As Kenny Rogers said "You gotta know when to fold 'em".

manu1959
08-14-2007, 08:31 PM

your perception and reality seldom meet

CockySOB
08-14-2007, 08:33 PM
i agree ..... but she enjoys a bit of wind up and she definatley has a few folks buttons zeroed in .... she pushes buttons for sport ...

Hence my use of the description of "troll." It'd be different if she actually contributed any meaningful discussion elsewhere on the board, but she hasn't.

manu1959
08-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Hence my use of the description of "troll." It'd be different if she actually contributed any meaningful discussion elsewhere on the board, but she hasn't.

don't mean to be difficult here...and trust me i am not defending her...

but meaningful is in the eye of the beholder....there are plenty of posts here that i don't consider meaningful.....hell most of mine are not....and trust me i love to wind people up.....i have seen almost everyone here have a go it.....

she is just particularly good at winding a few people up....

i guess until jim decides she is a troll and bans her .... she simply holds a point of view that is less than accepted....

Black Lance
08-15-2007, 12:32 AM
Hey now, I pulled all the stops with the mexican above the US one. It'll be hard to pick one more offensive to our lovely posters here but if ya'll want I'll try.

There are worse ones, but I don't want to be blamed for giving you ideas.

glockmail
08-15-2007, 06:55 AM
i agree ..... but she enjoys a bit of wind up and she definatley has a few folks buttons zeroed in .... she pushes buttons for sport ... I find her to be a waste of time; unammusing.