PDA

View Full Version : Polling Trickery

jimnyc
12-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Last year the polls had us all tricked a bit. Perhaps many of us thought to maybe stop folks from coming in or voting a certain way.

But what about now with Judge Moore, and with all of the crap going on, he just suddenly... well, not suddenly exactly, but slowly over the past 2 weeks seemingly has come out to a 3 to 4 ---- up to 6 to 8 point leads in most places (of course others vary here and there).

Well, what if this were similar? What if perhaps the numbers may really be different?

This is quite an important seat for both sides.

Shall anyone take a guess as to the true numbers? Or do you think the current numbers are accurate?

LongTermGuy
12-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Last year the polls had us all tricked a bit. Perhaps many of us thought to maybe stop folks from coming in or voting a certain way.

But what about now with Judge Moore, and with all of the crap going on, he just suddenly... well, not suddenly exactly, but slowly over the past 2 weeks seemingly has come out to a 3 to 4 ---- up to 6 to 8 point leads in most places (of course others vary here and there).

Well, what if this were similar? What if perhaps the numbers may really be different?

This is quite an important seat for both sides.

Shall anyone take a guess as to the true numbers? Or do you think the current numbers are accurate?

Moore is not Trump..But Trump and Many Americans support "Moore" because there is no actually evidence against moore...just paid shills Yakking ....so in this case....Leftist...Liberals....and Never Trumpers working hard against moore....I feel Moore has a bigger lead than the "polls" show.... which is 3% lead now......

Moore for the WIN....Piss off all the NEVER TRUMPERS...leftist...Liberals ..muslims...communist...and Illegal parasites....:coffee:

Kathianne
12-10-2017, 05:54 PM
The only poll that matters is the one with the votes. I was glad to see Sen. Shelby (R) of AL wrote in a Republican, choosing to vote but not for Moore.

Gunny
12-10-2017, 06:38 PM
The only poll that matters is the one with the votes. I was glad to see Sen. Shelby (R) of AL wrote in a Republican, choosing to vote but not for Moore.Not me. I don't like this crap anymore than you, but this IS still an "us against them" war with the Democrats FIRST. You can't fix anything if you give away the power to do so.

I want these so-called "populist" non-conservatives out of the GOP as bad as you, but giving it away to the Dems isn't going to help.

del
12-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Not me. I don't like this crap anymore than you, but this IS still an "us against them" war with the Democrats FIRST. You can't fix anything if you give away the power to do so.

I want these so-called "populist" non-conservatives out of the GOP as bad as you, but giving it away to the Dems isn't going to help.

electing child molesters will?

Black Diamond
12-11-2017, 10:30 PM
More the better.

Good to see you my friend.

del
12-11-2017, 10:45 PM
More the better.

Good to see you my friend.

better to be seen than viewed, i always say

High_Plains_Drifter
12-11-2017, 11:25 PM
Child molester(s)? ... :laugh:

Oh... you were probably serious... well in that case... http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughter.gif

mundame
12-11-2017, 11:35 PM
I've given up on polls, since they all lie or just can't tell.

I figure if after the shock of the polls being so wrong about Brexit and then ALL so wrong about the election Hillary was so sure to win, if I haven't figured out that polling is worthless, then I just haven't been paying attention.

I figure Moore will win, but definitely not because of polls: because it's Alabama.

Gunny
12-12-2017, 10:15 AM
electing child molesters will? @del (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3856) THERE goes the f-ng neighborhood. What gutter'd you drag yourself out of?:laugh:

Electing CONVICTED child molesters is NOT Marine Corps policy. I do not recognize "convictions" via media based on he said/she said accusations. I don't like Moore. I don't like Trump either. I despise Democrats even more, and their little game is getting rather tiring. "This guy touched me back when you were in High School". Sure. No transparent ploy THERE. Odd it didn't bother her until he was in a tight race for a Senate seat. I'm not much on 40 years old "coincidence".

Looks like he Dems are playing their end game on the news as we speak. "Trump should resign. He touched this woman 30 years ago." Sorry. No sale.