PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Hate Being Held to Their Own Standards

jimnyc
12-10-2017, 04:57 PM
I didn't know that liberals had many standards. They change weekly is what I can tell, based on needs of survival. Their power needs to survive, so their standards evolve at the time depending on just that...

---

Liberals Hate Being Held to Their Own Standards

Aside from testosterone, the military, small businesses, the private sector, attractive women, private property, happily married heterosexuals, and people who refuse to conform to their Utopian-or-else drum circle mentality, there few things liberals hate more than being held to the rules they’ve set for others. When it happens, they generally react the same way – to scream like a teenage girl that they’re a victim.

Liberals found some of their favorite fellow travelers on the business end of the Sword of Damocles they’ve been lording over the rest of us for years. Forgive me if I don’t give a damn.

Congressman John Conyers was forced to resign in disgrace to stop an ethics investigation from discovering who knows how many more victims of his sexual advances. The Ethic Committee does not investigate former Members, so their inquiry stopped immediately.

Senator Al Franken was forced to resign in disgrace after his 8th accuser came forward. He was angry in announcing his resignation, which will happen at some undetermined point in the future. Democrats forced him out specifically so they could claim the moral high ground, which goes to show that liberals will do the right thing…when every other option has been exhausted.

Democrats at the Washington Post were quick to congratulate themselves and use Franken’s eventual resignation for political purposes, which was the only reason it was done, by declaring that they were the “only one of our two great parties” with “any integrity.”

Rest - https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2017/12/10/liberals-hate-being-held-to-their-own-standards-n2420545

pete311
12-10-2017, 04:59 PM
2 dems resign, 1 republican might be senator, one is president. hmmm

jimnyc
12-10-2017, 05:09 PM
2 dems resign, 1 republican might be senator, one is president. hmmm

Proof is in the pudding, Pete. I think Moore would be dead in the water with proof. And without someone out there "harming" him by bringing out Gloria Allread and making a fiasco out of that. It is his signature, but outright refusals to work with anyone to have it verified, we're supposed to do as you - just look at it compared to others out there. Sorry, that don't hold up. And then there are inscriptions. Just say so from the get go. But no, for whatever reason, they lead everyone to believe until yesterday that he wrote it, which makes no sense had they been "honest" from the beginning. The SMH lawyer known around the nation, the refusals over and over, internet verification, and then of course the timing of it all. Why not a month prior to this? Why not last year? And at the end of the day, there's really just nothing there against him. Now the Dems, like it or not, ARE dead in the water because of proof. You don't like the president in there, but that's not a defense for anyone involved nor a prosecution, has nothing to do with the subjects at hand.

They are gone, it's a done deal and over. Moore - he likely will win from what I see. There's also a possibility that it doesn't end there. It's possible that if the pushback continues AND if eventual proof is shown, he still may be forced out after the fact - and then the GOP would have to put someone else in there.