PDA

View Full Version : Trump Sexual Harassment Accusers Unite for Press Conference, Interview with Megyn

jimnyc
12-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Her ratings have been horrid. They wasted their millions in bringing her over, IMO. So this is their ratings dash, let's do the same as everyone else and have a conference and drag out the '#Me_Too's. I say have at it, it's only fair. I hope they bring solid proof, and not just circumstantial crap and over decades old "meetings" and shit that has zero proof, just words.

---

Trump Sexual Harassment Accusers Unite for Press Conference, Interview with Megyn

Women who have accused President Trump of sexual harassment will hold a press conference to demand a Congressional investigation, according to CBS news.

The press conference will be held by Brave New Films, a documentary company. Beforehand, three of the women will also appear on Megyn Kelly Today.

The president denied all of the women’s accusations during the 2016 presidential campaign and the White House has stood by those denials.

Megyn Kelly plans to interview three women accusers; Jessica Leeds, Samantha Holvey and Rachel Cooks.

Holvey, who competed in the Trump led beauty pageant said that Trump “personally inspected each woman” prior to the pageant.

Leeds accused Trump of groping her breasts and trying to put his hand up her skirt over 30 years ago.

Crooks accused Trump of forcibly kissing her outside of an elevator.

https://i.imgur.com/TthlFOe.png

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/11/trump-sexual-harassment-accusers-unite-press-conference-interview-megyn/

Kathianne
12-11-2017, 11:53 AM
Gee, who would have thought this rash of accusations was going to Trump?

jimnyc
12-11-2017, 11:57 AM
Gee, who would have thought this rash of accusations was going to Trump?

We, I think even you, the press and so many others called it - saying that the others retiring was almost a setup of sorts to line things up to make Trump the next accusation in line.

Black Diamond
12-11-2017, 11:59 AM
Trump isn't going anywhere.

LongTermGuy
12-11-2017, 12:02 PM
`They will be known as Trump's Harlot Harem Groupies......We knew this was coming..what else does the Left have except smear...twist...deceit lies and Ignorance...is it just to please the Never Trumpers...snowFlakes and Leftist?

"Kelly is drowning and she's trying to hang on to anything to keep her flailing career afloat. As soon as she's done burning NBC to the ground I hope she moves on to CNN."

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Megyn-Kelly3.jpg

Trump accusers.....
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/161015072602-donald-trump-accusers-wrap-lavandera-pkg-00000000-large-169.jpg

"Yes dear...you will be fine...just remember what I told you and practice saying it with the right emotion ....just sign right here to get your check"

http://nation.com.pk/digital_images/large/2016-10-15/trump-sexual-assault-accusers-want-to-stop-our-movement-1476501838-3859.jpg

jimnyc
12-11-2017, 02:00 PM
Believe it or not, I really don't think this is a revenge type of thing from her, or her being angry still. I think this is a ratings thing myself.

---

Megyn Kelly Strikes Back=> Parades Out Debunked Accusers on Show to Rehash Accusations Against Trump

The Wrath of Megyn Kelly–

Former FOX News host and anti-Trumper Megyn Kelly invited several Trump accusers on her show on Monday more than a year after the accusations were first lobbed at the Republican President.

Breitbart.com reported:

Women who have accused President Trump of sexual harassment will hold a press conference to demand a Congressional investigation, according to CBS news.

The press conference will be held by Brave New Films, a documentary company. Beforehand, three of the women will also appear on Megyn Kelly Today.

The president denied all of the women’s accusations during the 2016 presidential campaign and the White House has stood by those denials.

Megyn Kelly plans to interview three women accusers; Jessica Leeds, Samantha Holvey and Rachel Cooks.

Holvey, who competed in the Trump led beauty pageant said that Trump “personally inspected each woman” prior to the pageant.

Leeds accused Trump of groping her breasts and trying to put his hand up her skirt over 30 years ago.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/megyn-kelly-strikes-back-parades-women-show-rehash-accusations-trump/

Gunny
12-11-2017, 03:47 PM
Her ratings have been horrid. They wasted their millions in bringing her over, IMO. So this is their ratings dash, let's do the same as everyone else and have a conference and drag out the '#Me_Too's. I say have at it, it's only fair. I hope they bring solid proof, and not just circumstantial crap and over decades old "meetings" and shit that has zero proof, just words.

---

Trump Sexual Harassment Accusers Unite for Press Conference, Interview with Megyn

Crooks accused Trump of forcibly kissing her outside of an elevator.

https://i.imgur.com/TthlFOe.png

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/11/trump-sexual-harassment-accusers-unite-press-conference-interview-megyn/Here's what I would like to know ... and I apply the same standard to ALL the accusations ... even if true and with evidence, did this happen while Trump held office? We already know that it happened while Franken and the other Senator whose name I already forgot while they were in office.

In the cases of both Trump and Moore, one's a 40 years old accusation, and Trump was a developer and reality show host. Just curious because I DO think whether a person held office and or how many decades ago should matter when considering this crap.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-11-2017, 06:55 PM
Ya know... one time in a bar I had a girl come up behind me and grab my sack all the way up between my legs from the BACK.

Now... would I bring that up FORTY YEARS LATER if I knew she was a lefty hack running for office? No... it's too late IMO. Too long ago to make a difference in anything.

Now that is the honest to God truth, but how would anyone here know that? I can't prove it. You have to take my word for it... SAME with all these "METO" women.

This whole thing, well maybe not the WHOLE thing, but it's just a dog and pony show, the latest FAD in how to RUIN someone's career.

tailfins
12-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Ya know... one time in a bar I had a girl come up behind me and grab my sack all the way up between my legs from the BACK.

Now... would I bring that up FORTY YEARS LATER if I knew she was a lefty hack running for office? No... it's too late IMO. Too long ago to make a difference in anything.

Now that is the honest to God truth, but how would anyone here know that? I can't prove it. You have to take my word for it... SAME with all these "METO" women.

This whole thing, well maybe not the WHOLE thing, but it's just a dog and pony show, the latest FAD in how to RUIN someone's career.

I had a very similar thing happen to me on a bus in Rio de Janeiro. I turned around and said: Get away from me, you thieving, pickpocketing turd. Was you able to get to your perpetrator before she got your wallet?

High_Plains_Drifter
12-12-2017, 10:54 AM
I had a very similar thing happen to me on a bus in Rio de Janeiro. I turned around and said: Get away from me, you thieving, pickpocketing turd. Was you able to get to your perpetrator before she got your wallet?
It was in Tampa when I was stationed at MacDill AFB. I was off base at this joint just up Dale Mabry a couple miles from the main gate shooting pool and having a couple beers. I was standing at the bar with one foot up on the foot rest of a bar stool and this girl came up behind me and grab my balls from the back. I'd seen her in there before and after that she chased me for awhile but we never "hooked up." She wasn't after my wallet, she was after me. My boss, TSgt Shedrick, couldn't believe I wasn't interested in her, he thought she was hot, but she had a rather large mole on the side of her face that I just couldn't get past, and that's the details of that story.

Gunny
12-12-2017, 12:33 PM

This whole thing, well maybe not the WHOLE thing, but it's just a dog and pony show, the latest FAD in how to RUIN someone's career.I'm calling "BULLSHIT!":laugh:. You KNOW if it was Pocahontas that did it and she was running for President you'd be calling every journalist that would answer their phones, be on Twitter and Faceplantbook and ALL that crap letting the world know :laugh:

Black Diamond
12-12-2017, 02:57 PM
The fact they are going on Megyn kellys show destroys any credibility they may have had.