PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama still president?

jimnyc
12-11-2017, 11:56 AM
I noticed some articles of recent that he is highly involved in helping Doug Jones, even making some robocalls in his favor.

Look, that's more than his right. There's nothing remotely that says he can't do such things after retiring. I just found it unusual, myself, is all. Most presidents, if I'm wrong, generally disappeared from public view once they retired, and allowed the politics to take their place.

I don't have a problem with this, just having a discussion is all. All just seems a tad odd to me. And with all of the talk about the other scandals, hopefully being investigated.

Anyway, I say go away Obama. Unless they do the investigations they most certainly should do, and then find that all those roads do in fact lead back to his administration.

Black Diamond
12-11-2017, 11:58 AM
He is not in any way shape or form.

At the same time, he won't go away until scandal forces him away.

mundame
12-11-2017, 12:36 PM
It's not right, IMO. He shouldn't still be trying to influence how the country goes. He had his turn, and what a mess he made of it. No class.

Hillary is showing a little more restraint.

I do worry that she'll run again in 2020, now that we see age is no issue anymore, with all these people in Congress well into their 80s.

Gunny
12-11-2017, 03:30 PM
I noticed some articles of recent that he is highly involved in helping Doug Jones, even making some robocalls in his favor.

Look, that's more than his right. There's nothing remotely that says he can't do such things after retiring. I just found it unusual, myself, is all. Most presidents, if I'm wrong, generally disappeared from public view once they retired, and allowed the politics to take their place.

I don't have a problem with this, just having a discussion is all. All just seems a tad odd to me. And with all of the talk about the other scandals, hopefully being investigated.

Anyway, I say go away Obama. Unless they do the investigations they most certainly should do, and then find that all those roads do in fact lead back to his administration.Republican Presidents go on hiatus and occasionally show for a charity or some kind of good will stuff. Might even campaign for another Republican nominee.

Jimmy Carter began the "I can't quit screwing up the World" Dem-bulb crap in earnest. Same goes with Presidents' wives. Republican First Ladies get a charity or cause that usually reflects the views of their then-current Administrations. Democrat First Ladies think someone elected them to the Presidency and meddle the politics. Hitlery was by FAR the worst.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-11-2017, 07:13 PM
He is not in any way shape or form.

At the same time, he won't go away until scandal forces him away.
All president Trump needs to do is send an envoy of US Marshalls with WARRANT IN HAND to see this FABLED hard copy Hawaii certificate of birth for Barry. I don't think anyone REALLY believes there is one. We could be RID of that muslim dog turd once and for all. He'd have to run his scrawny little kenyan ass to some country that wouldn't extradite him.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-11-2017, 07:17 PM
Republican Presidents go on hiatus and occasionally show for a charity or some kind of good will stuff. Might even campaign for another Republican nominee.

Jimmy Carter began the "I can't quit screwing up the World" Dem-bulb crap in earnest. Same goes with Presidents' wives. Republican First Ladies get a charity or cause that usually reflects the views of their then-current Administrations. Democrat First Ladies think someone elected them to the Presidency and meddle the politics. Hitlery was by FAR the worst.
IDK... the WOOKIE did a number on school lunches...

https://image.ibb.co/hkWLPb/portsmouth_lunch_picture1.jpg