PDA

View Full Version : Judge Roy Moore on NYC Terror Attack: Give Us Donald Trump’s Travel Ban

jimnyc
12-11-2017, 04:50 PM
Damn, sucking up already! He's right though.

---

Judge Roy Moore on NYC Terror Attack: Give Us Donald Trump’s Travel Ban

Republican Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore released a statement condemning the failed terrorist attack in New York City on Monday, reiterating the need for the proper implementation of President Donald Trump’s travel ban.

The incident, which took place on Monday morning, was reportedly carried out by 27-year-old Bangladeshi national Akayed Ullah in allegiance to the Islamic State (ISIS). Fortunately, no one was killed, although Ullah and three others were wounded.

“As we get news this morning of yet another radical Islamic terrorist attack, I am grateful that it appears no one was critically injured, and, as always, I am thankful for the quick action of law enforcement who have the suspect in custody,” Moore said in a statement. “This incident underscores the continued threats our nation faces from those who want nothing more than to destroy the freedoms we enjoy.”

“In the United States Senate I will fight with President Trump for the increased safety of the American people and I will not mince words when it comes to calling out radical Islamic terrorism for the threat that it is,” he continued. “I am committed to implementing the President’s travel ban, putting an end to sanctuary cities, building the wall and making America safer.”

Trump’s travel ban, which prohibits immigration from seven terror-prone Middle Eastern countries, was nearly fully reinstated by the United States Supreme Court last week, following a month’s long protracted battle against left-wing circuit courts that barred the executive order from taking effect.

Moore, who for years served as an Alabama state judge, has a long history of fighting against left-wing activist judges on issues such as same-sex marriage, abortion, and the removal of the Ten Commandments monument located in the Alabama Supreme Court building.

The latest Emerson Poll released on Monday showed that Moore has increased his lead over liberal Democrat Doug Jones to nine points, 53 percent to 44 percent.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/11/roy-moore-nyc-terror-attack-give-trumps-travel-ban/

hjmick
12-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Was Bangladesh on the list of countries? Didn't think so.

jimnyc
12-11-2017, 04:55 PM

Wow, didn't know I could count on you as well to make it to the very first post with the "didn't think so" crap, which is usually reserved for people that haven't a clue how to debate, so they end it quickly with the "didn't think so". Whatever, as if I gave a flying fuck what you think anymore anyway. "Oh no, poor Donnie isn't even spending the money he's making in the primaries, he doesn't want to even win, he's giving it to hillary" :lol:

Didn't think so either.

Gunny
12-11-2017, 04:55 PM
So this Ullah dude is Achmed the Dead Terrorist? He blew up himself? :smoke:

jimnyc
12-11-2017, 04:56 PM

Prematurely, apparently. Who knows just yet what fully his intent was, and thank God if it were more than this he failed. My wife was VERY close to this location, I mean VERY close.

jimnyc
12-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Ullah came from Chittagong, Bangladesh and entered the US with his parents and siblings in 2011 on an immigrant visa, according to CBS News.

Bangladesh is not one of the six countries affected by President Trump's travel ban.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said Ullah had entered the US as a result of a policy allowing migration based on family ties.

Mr Trump wants to end this policy - and Mrs Sanders said his plan would "have prevented this individual coming to the United States".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42316699

hjmick
12-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Wow, didn't know I could count on you as well to make it to the very first post with the "didn't think so" crap, which is usually reserved for people that haven't a clue how to debate, so they end it quickly with the "didn't think so". Whatever, as if I gave a flying fuck what you think anymore anyway. "Oh no, poor Donnie isn't even spending the money he's making in the primaries, he doesn't want to even win, he's giving it to hillary" :lol:

Didn't think so either.

What's the matter Jimmy? Ah fuck it, I'm gone...

jimnyc
12-11-2017, 05:45 PM

Didn't think so.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-11-2017, 06:28 PM
Travel ban? Why would democrats want to BAN all those VOTES?

Black Diamond
12-11-2017, 06:30 PM
You can't leave. All the plants are gonna die.

Black Diamond
12-11-2017, 06:33 PM
Maybe we should expand the list. Lots of ragheads in Bangladesh.

Black Diamond
12-11-2017, 06:35 PM
I should start reading threads from the beginning to
end instead of vice versa

Black Diamond
12-11-2017, 06:39 PM
He will be surrprised when he gets unlimited sex with 72 demons instead of the 72 virgins.

Gunny
12-11-2017, 06:52 PM
He will be surrprised when he gets unlimited sex with 72 demons instead of the 72 virgins.Achmed gets a goat.

Black Diamond
12-11-2017, 06:54 PM
Achmed gets a goat.
Goats heads are associated with Satan. You have no idea how funny your comment is.

Gunny
12-11-2017, 06:55 PM
Goats heads are associated with Satan. You have no idea how funny your comment is.Apparently neither does Achmed cuz he's always stealing a goat :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
12-11-2017, 07:08 PM
I thought the ass clown was still alive...