PDA

View Full Version : AG Sessions Weighing Special Counsel To Investigate Top DOJ Official Over Fusion GPS

jimnyc
12-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Will they finally just go all out and investigate everything that is known, that leading republicans are calling for?

---

DEVELOPING: AG Sessions Weighing Special Counsel To Investigate Top DOJ Official Over Fusion GPS Contacts

According to Fox News reporter Jake Gibson, Attorney General Jeff Sessions has called on a senior Justice Department attorney to look into appointing a special counsel to investigate recently demoted official Bruce Ohr’s contacts with Fusion GPS.

“Sessions on calls for a special counsel to look into Sr DOJ Official Bruce Ohr, and wife Nellie’s contacts with Fusion GPS during the summer and fall of 2016: I’ve put a Senior Attorney, with the resources he may need, to review cases in our office and make a recommendation to me, if things aren’t being pursued that need to be pursued, if cases may need more resources to complete in a proper manner, and to recommend to me if the standards for a special counsel are met, and the recommended one should be established,” tweeted Fox News reporter Jake Gibson on Tuesday.

https://i.imgur.com/JDo1urK.png

Fox News‘ James Rosen and Jake Gibson recently reported the wife of Justice Department official Bruce G. Ohr worked for the opposition research firm during the 2016 presidential election.

Fox News reports:

Contacted by Fox News, investigators for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) confirmed that Nellie H. Ohr, wife of the demoted official, Bruce G. Ohr, worked for the opposition research firm last year. The precise nature of Mrs. Ohr’s duties – including whether she worked on the dossier – remains unclear but a review of her published works available online reveals Mrs. Ohr has written extensively on Russia-related subjects. HPSCI staff confirmed to Fox News that she was paid by Fusion GPS through the summer and fall of 2016.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/developing-ag-sessions-weighing-special-counsel-investigate-top-doj-official-fusion-gps-contacts/

Top Republican Senator Expands Investigation Into Clinton-Uranium One Deal

Leading Republican Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) is expanding his investigation into the infamous Clinton-Uranium One deal.

On Monday, Barrasso sent the following letter to the Department of Energy:

On March 21, 2011, former NRC Chairman Greg Jaczko responded to my letter on behalf of then-President Obama stating: ‘At this time, neither Uranium One Inc. nor ARMZ holds a specific NRC export license. In order to export uranium from the United States, Uranium One, Inc. or ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing the export of uranium for use in reactor fuel’ … Recent reporting by The Hill uncovered that Uranium One was able to export uranium without obtaining a specific export license. Beginning in 2012, Uranium One exported U.S. uranium by ‘piggy-backing’ as a supplier on an export license held by the shipping company, RSB Logistic Services Inc. […]

Reporting by the Casper Star Tribune shows that, upon receipt of my letter to President Obama, the White House forwarded the letter to the DOE which then referred this matter to the NRC stating: ‘Because the subject of the letter does not fall within the purview of the Department of Energy, we are forwarding the letter to your agency.’

The Wyoming GOP lawmaker kicked off his probe into the Clinton-Uranium One deal in October.

The Hill‘s John Solomon reported last week that the Obama Justice Department failed to call on the deal’s secret informant, William D. Campbell, when it came time to charging former Russian uranium industry executive Vadim Mikerinn.

“While he was Maryland’s chief federal prosecutor, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s office failed to interview the undercover informant in the FBI’s Russian nuclear bribery case before it filed criminal charges in the case in 2014, officials told The Hill,” reports Solomon.

“I’ve never heard of such a case unless the victim is dead. I’ve never heard of prosecutors making a major case and not talking to the victim before you made it, especially when he was available to them through the FBI,” Alan Dershowitz told The Hill.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/top-republican-senator-expands-investigation-clinton-uranium-one-deal/

Lou Dobbs on Compromised AG Jeff Sessions: Deep State Must Have Enormous File on Him

FOX Business Network host Lou Dobbs joined the chorus of pundits who suspect Attorney General Jeff Sessions has been compromised by the Deep State.

Former Senator Jeff Sessions has been compromised since his swearing in in as Attorney General.
He immediately recused himself from the Russia-Collusion witch hunt that was set up by Deep State operatives to cover their criminal actions on Uranium One and the Hillary Clinton email scandal.

Now instead of justice being served the country is being hijacked by un-elected deep state criminals.

At The Gateway Pundit reported in October: Who did Attorney General Jeff Sessions Get Caught Sleeping With?

Even President Trump has attacked the Attorney General for his dereliction of duty.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/lou-dobbs-compromised-ag-jeff-sessions-deep-state-must-enormous-file-video/

High_Plains_Drifter
12-12-2017, 03:51 PM
I don't see as how Sessions has any choice at this point. The evidence is overwhelming of democrat corruption and law breaking, and the DOJ, and the FBI, the entire leftist swamp. If he doesn't appoint a second S.C., more than likely the calls for him to be fired will turn into a roar...

https://image.ibb.co/dkbGF6/sessions_idiot.jpg

pete311
12-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Sessions recused himself from Russia and Hillary.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Sessions recused himself from Russia and Hillary.
No, he recused himself from COLLUSION and president TRUMP.

pete311
12-12-2017, 04:03 PM
No, he recused himself from COLLUSION and president TRUMP.

Mr. Chairman, it was a highly contentious campaign. I, like a lot of people, made comments about the issues in that campaign. With regard to Secretary Clinton and some of the comments I made, I do believe that that could place my objectivity in question. I've given that thought.
I believe the proper thing for me to do, would be to recuse myself from any questions involving those kind of investigations that involve Secretary Clinton and that were raised during the campaign or to be otherwise connected to it.

GRASSLEY: OK. I think, that's -- let me emphasize then with a follow up question. To be very clear, you intend to recuse yourself from both the Clinton e-mail investigation and any matters involving the Clinton Foundation, if there are any?
SESSIONS: Yes.
GRASSLEY: Let me follow up again, because it's important. When you say you'll recuse, you mean that you'll actually recuse and the decision will therefore fall to, I assume, a deputy attorney general? I ask because after Attorney General Lynch met with President Clinton in Phoenix, she said she would, quote/unquote, "defer to the FBI," but she never officially recused.
SESSIONS: No, she did not officially recuse. And there is a procedure for that, which I would follow. And I believe that would be the best approach for the country because we can never have a political dispute turn into a criminal dispute. That's not in any way that would suggest anything other than absolute objectivity. This country does not punish its political enemies, but this country ensures that no one is above the law.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-12-2017, 04:09 PM
Mr. Chairman, it was a highly contentious campaign. I, like a lot of people, made comments about the issues in that campaign. With regard to Secretary Clinton and some of the comments I made, I do believe that that could place my objectivity in question. I've given that thought.
I believe the proper thing for me to do, would be to recuse myself from any questions involving those kind of investigations that involve Secretary Clinton and that were raised during the campaign or to be otherwise connected to it.

GRASSLEY: OK. I think, that's -- let me emphasize then with a follow up question. To be very clear, you intend to recuse yourself from both the Clinton e-mail investigation and any matters involving the Clinton Foundation, if there are any?
SESSIONS: Yes.
GRASSLEY: Let me follow up again, because it's important. When you say you'll recuse, you mean that you'll actually recuse and the decision will therefore fall to, I assume, a deputy attorney general? I ask because after Attorney General Lynch met with President Clinton in Phoenix, she said she would, quote/unquote, "defer to the FBI," but she never officially recused.
SESSIONS: No, she did not officially recuse. And there is a procedure for that, which I would follow. And I believe that would be the best approach for the country because we can never have a political dispute turn into a criminal dispute. That's not in any way that would suggest anything other than absolute objectivity. This country does not punish its political enemies, but this country ensures that no one is above the law.
Still irrelevant. Sessions can appoint a S.C. to look into Mueller and the Justice Department. And as you clearly know, then the S.C. can look at ANYTHING... ANYTHING, they want... just like your crook Mueller is doing.

pete311
12-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Still irrelevant. Sessions can appoint a S.C. to look into Mueller and the Justice Department. And as you clearly know, then the S.C. can look at ANYTHING... ANYTHING, they want... just like your crook Mueller is doing.

Then why did Rosenstein have to appoint Mueller?

aboutime
12-12-2017, 04:45 PM

petey. Do you really understand? Or really know how literally dumb that question is from you?
Do you even bother to read anything for yourself?
.................................................. .....................
Why did deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein appoint a special counsel to investigate the Trump campaign?
https://www.quora.com/Why-did-deputy-attorney-general-Rod-Rosenstein-appoint-a-special-counsel-to-investigate-the-Trump-campaign

High_Plains_Drifter
12-12-2017, 04:47 PM
You tell me...

pete311
12-12-2017, 04:49 PM
You tell me...
Because Jeff Sessions recused himself... so....

High_Plains_Drifter
12-12-2017, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by pete311

Because Jeff Sessions recused himself... so....

NO no no no... :laugh: ... I mean what was the CRIME that they appointed the S.C. for?

pete311
12-12-2017, 04:56 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by pete311 http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=888228#post888228)

NO no no no... :laugh: ... I mean what was the CRIME that they appointed the S.C. for?

Trump Russia connection

High_Plains_Drifter
12-12-2017, 04:58 PM
Trump Russia connection
What Trump Russia connection?

pete311
12-12-2017, 05:00 PM
What Trump Russia connection?

we'll find out

High_Plains_Drifter
12-12-2017, 05:03 PM
we'll find out
That's not the way it works.

LEGALLY, a CRIME HAS TO BE COMMITTED BEFORE a S.C. is appointed.

You do NOT appoint a S.C. and THEN LOOK for a crime.

That's where you people have fucked up, and you used a fake dossier to get a FISA court order to SPY on candidate Trump. You people are in heap BIG trouble, and it's going to get hot. There IS a crime on your side for a S.C. to be appointed.

pete311
12-12-2017, 05:11 PM
That's not the way it works.

LEGALLY, a CRIME HAS TO BE COMMITTED BEFORE a S.C. is appointed.

You do NOT appoint a S.C. and THEN LOOK for a crime.

That's where you people have fucked up, and you used a fake dossier to get a FISA court order to SPY on candidate Trump. You people are in heap BIG trouble, and it's going to get hot. There IS a crime on your side for a S.C. to be appointed.

How do you prove a crime has been committed without an investigation?

High_Plains_Drifter
12-12-2017, 05:41 PM
You're talking yourself in circles trying to ignore the fact that a SPECIAL COUNSEL is ONLY to be appointed AFTER a CRIME has been identified. You do NOT appoint a S.C. and then LOOK for a crime, PERIOD, END OF STORY. Might as well have a S.C. running around 24/7, 365, just sniffing around constantly looking for some crime if we were to follow your logic, I'm sure everyone in Washington would LOOOOOOVE that. Or better yet, why don't we have YOU investigated. We don't know if you haven't committed a crime unless we have you investigated, right? So ya, let's get the law investigating YOU... for NO REASON... YET... you're ok with that... RIGHT?

Now twist and contort yourself and play whatever word games you want, but the above fact remains a fact.

pete311
12-12-2017, 06:05 PM
You're talking yourself in circles trying to ignore the fact that a SPECIAL COUNSEL is ONLY to be appointed AFTER a CRIME has been identified. You do NOT appoint a S.C. and then LOOK for a crime, PERIOD, END OF STORY. Might as well have a S.C. running around 24/7, 365, just sniffing around constantly looking for some crime if we were to follow your logic, I'm sure everyone in Washington would LOOOOOOVE that. Or better yet, why don't we have YOU investigated. We don't know if you haven't committed a crime unless we have you investigated, right? So ya, let's get the law investigating YOU... for NO REASON... YET... you're ok with that... RIGHT?

Now twist and contort yourself and play whatever word games you want, but the above fact remains a fact.

Glad you have more legal expertise than the DoJ

High_Plains_Drifter
12-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Glad you have more legal expertise than the DoJ
No, I'm just not corrupt like the DOJ.

And what's the matter? Don't you like the idea of us having you investigated for no reason?

I mean that is YOUR idea.

aboutime
12-12-2017, 08:18 PM

Okay petey. Since you seem to want us to believe you are so smart. Why would you need an investigation when two men with guns, each shoot themselves in front of you?
Would you need to ask both men...who are Dead, what, where, when, how and why they shot each other?

Your lack of logic, and common sense reminds me of Nancy Pelosi.:laugh:

jimnyc
12-13-2017, 12:29 PM
Trump Russia connection

Funny how with ZERO connections between Trump and Russia, not a peep of collusion, and you're all for it and all over it whenever you can and whenever it's brought up in the news.

But Hillary, Obama, the FBI and SO many others involved in the Uranium One scandal, the email fiasco that was admittedly against the law, only "I don't know of any other prosecutor..." BS. A law was broken regardless. The Dossier, and just how much was the FBI involved? When did they know about it and the majority of the truth? Was there money involved by the FBI? The IRS scandal that was barely touched. The list goes on and one. ALL you car about - ever - was "it's your boy" crap, and otherwise you couldn't care less about wrongdoings and/or laws broken or perhaps the scandal of the century.

But the collusion of nothing between Trump and Russia, gotta take care of that one though, sound like Pete is all in on that one!