PDA

View Full Version : I'm Watching The Rosenstein Questioning Live, and...

High_Plains_Drifter
12-13-2017, 11:28 AM
... it just struck me, it's like watching a comedy where they always have the "straight man" and the "joker," and all the republicans are decent, straight forward, presenting the facts of the matter bunch, and then comes the democrats, and one right after another looks like a TWIT. They look and sound like a bunch of weirdos and misfits.

I submit that you could give me pictures of 100 people, half conservatives and half leftists, and I could pick them out by SIGHT ALONE with at least 95%, which is which. Democrats truly are a bunch of a odd characters.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-13-2017, 01:24 PM
More stonewalling... not looking good. The mexican ass clown dem from ILL chose to spend his time talking about the president and all the paid women attempting to smear him about an alleged kiss in an elevator, or walking back stage at a beauty pageant, which is done by LOTS of people of BOTH SEXES, your SEX matters NOT, and yes there are people in varied states of undress, and NO ONE CARES, it's done ALL THE TIME, it's a MAD HOUSE back there with costume changes and what not going on, and if you OWN the RIGHTS to the pageant/show, then yes, YOU CAN WALK IN THE DRESSING ROOM ANY TIME YOU WANT. Bringing that up is absolutely MORONIC. The ONLY person/people that would be shocked or surprised this is the NORM are people have no idea about show biz.

Black Diamond
12-13-2017, 01:34 PM
Trump will not be impeached. He will not resign. The dems and bitches can just whine.

Black Diamond
12-13-2017, 02:03 PM
I will say it again. I don't get why any of these congressmen and senators have been forced to resign. Let the voters decide.