PDA

View Full Version : Trump Could Fire Mueller Next Week Before Christmas When Congress Is Gone, Rep Says

jimnyc
12-16-2017, 05:25 PM
Ain't no way that happens. Can you imagine the amount of shit that would come back as a result of such a decision? The road is there, and now it just needs to be paved.

---

Trump Could Fire Mueller Next Week Before Christmas When Congress Is Gone, Rep Says

Democratic Congresswoman Jackie Spier said Friday the “rumor on the Hill” is that President Donald Trump intends to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller next week when Congress is gone for the holidays.

Should Trump go through with the unconfirmed rumor, Spier said an “effort” for impeachment would follow.

Spier added Republicans are aiming to shut down the House Intelligence Committee’s own Trump-Russia investigation and likened Trump’s possible firing of the special counsel to that of former President Richard Nixon’s infamous “Saturday Night Massacre.”

Her comments reflected those of the House committee’s ranking Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff, also of California, who stated Friday he was worried about the committee’s status and that of Mueller.

“The rumor on the Hill when I left yesterday was that the president was going to make a significant speech at the end of next week,” Spier told KQED. “And on Dec. 22nd, when we are out of D.C., he was going to fire Robert Mueller.”

With Republicans maintaining majorities in both chambers of Congress, impeachment remains a long shot given its inherent political nature. But a dismissal of Mueller, whose probe Trump has previously called a “witch hunt,” could be too much for the GOP to ignore.

“That is Saturday massacre 2.0,” she said. “Without a doubt there would be an impeachment effort.”

President Donald Trump listens to question from the media on South Lawn of the White House in Washington, U.S., before his departure to visit the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia, U.S. December 15, 2017. REUTERS/Yuri Gripas

The aforementioned “massacre” took place on October 20, 1973, when then-Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus each resigned after Nixon ordered the firing of special prosecutor Archibald Cox. Cox was investigating the Watergate break-in that led to Nixon’s resignation in August 1974.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-could-fire-mueller-next-153524743.html

Gunny
12-16-2017, 05:29 PM
I agree. That would be the dumbest thing he could do. Wait .....:poke:

You'll be able to tell who the lefties are because the wailing and gnashing of teeth will be so loud it could be heard on the Moon, and they'll all be toothless :)

Black Diamond
12-16-2017, 05:33 PM
I hope he fires him.

pete311
12-16-2017, 05:36 PM
Nothing would surprise me. He's likely to announce it on Twitter.

Gunny
12-16-2017, 05:38 PM
I hope he fires him.Nah. THAT would be going TOO far. An alternate option though would be to replace him but keep the investigation open and see it through to closure.

He could appoint the team that investigated Hitlery ...

pete311
12-16-2017, 05:39 PM
I hope Trump fires him. Trump is getting boring and predictable. Let's keep the burning going! Raze this shit to the ground! Then america will be great again! Those lovely ashes.

jimnyc
12-16-2017, 05:39 PM
Nothing would surprise me. He's likely to announce it on Twitter.

That would be some funny shit right there!

That aside, some wanky shit is going on with Mueller and all the back end crap and bias.

pete311
12-16-2017, 05:40 PM
That would be some funny shit right there!

That aside, some wanky shit is going on with Mueller and all the back end crap and bias.

When we build that moonbase I'd like to be the first off this fucking planet.

Gunny
12-16-2017, 05:42 PM
When we build that moonbase I'd like to be the first off this fucking planet.Tsk tsk, Petey ... Geez. Lighten up. :laugh:

Black Diamond
12-16-2017, 05:45 PM
Still bleeding from your whatever about last November...

pete311
12-16-2017, 05:49 PM
Still bleeding from your whatever about last November...

You obsessed bro

aboutime
12-16-2017, 10:46 PM

Sounds like a great idea petey. Many of us will happily cheer as you liftoff...never to return to this planet...where you have been disturbed, and offended by looking in a mirror for so long.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2017, 08:47 AM
1. The president has every right and the power to fire Mueller, and my bet is the majority of Americans think he should be at this point.
2. The investigation was started on an admitted illegal leak of a fake dossier, thus the investigation itself is illegal.
3. To date, they have found zero evidence of collusion, and have moved on to setting people up for two bit process crimes.
4. The entire Mueller team is proven Trump hating, Hitlery loving, democrat donating hacks, and their ONLY mission from day ONE has been TAKE DOWN PRESIDENT TRUMP.
5. If we find out that the FBI PAID for the fake dossier that the investigation was started on, and that's exactly where all the evidence is pointing, then not only should Mueller be fired on the spot, but we have the biggest scandal to rock this nation in it's entire history.

The shit is going to hit the fan people. Firing Mueller will be a non story compared to the scope of corruption that is about to be exposed. People will go to prison, but you can bet that the corrupt democrats will fight this tooth and nail every single inch of the way. There will be people fired, there will be people held in contempt of congress, and there will be people indicted, and I believe once the dam breaks and the weak start singing like canaries to cop a plea bargain, people will also be going to prison.

Bilgerat
12-17-2017, 11:15 AM
President Trumps lawyers have been VERY clear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yhtb5Os45w

And yet the loony left continues to cry out "HE WILL"

Why is that? I think that they are beginning to realize that the witch hunt is going nowhere. The public is seeing it for what it is and they are NOT happy.

So they beat the drums and rattle the sabres

https://i.redditmedia.com/6YNY4qFkVCde8u0htdnitC1tcXYTfpD6RsdO9EwHyi0.png?w= 320&

pete311
12-17-2017, 11:29 AM
President Trumps lawyers have been VERY clear

https://i.redditmedia.com/6YNY4qFkVCde8u0htdnitC1tcXYTfpD6RsdO9EwHyi0.png?w= 320&

Just to be VERY clear, that video is almost 2 months old.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-17-2017, 12:50 PM
At this point, with what we know now, and Mueller having his crack team of democrat hacks working overtime for over a year now and have found NOTHING about collusion... what is the point of continuing, other than you people want it to go on FOREVER... with NO BOUNDARIES... SEARCHING... DIGGING... spending ENDLESS MONEY... and even MAKING THINGS UP that you think you can DUPE AMERICA WITH and you'll be able to UNSEAT a DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

Do you people realize that you are SLAPPING EVERY AMERICAN IN THE FACE that voted for Trump? You are telling us ALL that YOU are smarter than WE are, and that OUR votes are MEANINGLESS. WE... DON'T... MATTER. That only YOU people and your OUT OF CONTROL CORRUPT FIGURE HEADS get to say who the president is. Well that's TREASON... son... that's MUTINY... and by God people need to go to PRISON for it. That's also how civil wars are started.

Bilgerat
12-17-2017, 12:59 PM

Do you have one that says the POTUS will fire Mueller?

I don't think so :laugh: