PDA

View Full Version : i am leaving the right wing

lieberalism
08-13-2007, 10:59 PM
i thought libs were unhinged, but the problem exists on the right too.

this is a fight for our white nation. the right and left wants to tolerate the massive breeding of the mexican specie in our nation. this will lead to decay. america turns brown = turns into a dump like mexico.

sorry if you cant handle it, but go to any all mexican or all black part of a city. it is a dump. that is what america will become.

we dont need to stop immigration. we need to stop hispanic/african immigration. the europeans might be libs, but at least they dont destroy towns. and that is what the hispanics do. they become crime infested crapholes.

so fuck you white people who want to trade america from a great country to a shithole like africa or south america.

stephanie
08-13-2007, 11:33 PM

this is a fight for our white nation. the right and left wants to tolerate the massive breeding of the mexican specie in our nation. this will lead to decay. america turns brown = turns into a dump like mexico.

sorry if you cant handle it, but go to any all mexican or all black part of a city. it is a dump. that is what america will become.

we dont need to stop immigration. we need to stop hispanic/african immigration. the europeans might be libs, but at least they dont destroy towns. and that is what the hispanics do. they become crime infested crapholes.

so fuck you white people who want to trade america from a great country to a shithole like africa or south america.

More of the same ole dribble, just worded different....
You want to see racist...
Go where a black Republican, Michael Steele was running for office, and all your lovely, we love all races liberal DEMOCRATS.... threw oreo cookies at him while he spoke....

You babble........BS:poke:

lieberalism
08-13-2007, 11:35 PM
im not a liberal

notice my name LIE-beralism

dont put words in my mouth.

sounds like u r the real lib, not me

Yurt
08-14-2007, 12:03 AM
I like tacos

08-14-2007, 03:48 AM

The only thing that could make this country a S***hole is more people like you trying to blame others for their problems rather than taking their lives by the balls and doing what it takes to make life better for them. If you always look for someone else to blame, youll find it. But blaming others isnt going to make this nation great.

Even if we did everything you want and exterminated/driven etc every hispanic and african out of this nation, it wouldnt make our nation great because we would still have @$$es like you here.

PostmodernProphet
08-14-2007, 05:18 AM
i am leaving the right wing

considering the fact you only 'joined' it a few days ago, that doesn't say much for your consistency....perhaps though, since you never really understood it, it is all for the best that you leave the right wing....someone with your mindset would probably fit in better on the left....

red states rule
08-14-2007, 05:21 AM

How can you leave something you were never a member of?

lieberalism
08-14-2007, 02:05 PM
rsr, did u drink the kool aid with these other morans?

they think only libs can hate mexicans. i am neither lib nor on the right. im an american and from the looks of it the only one around here besides nevadamedic and waterrescuedude and snowman.

red states rule
08-14-2007, 02:11 PM
rsr, did u drink the kool aid with these other morans?

they think only libs can hate mexicans. i am neither lib nor on the right. im an american and from the looks of it the only one around here besides nevadamedic and waterrescuedude and snowman.

you are a kook

darin
08-14-2007, 02:19 PM
This is NOT a 'Current Event'