PDA

View Full Version : why is there a banning spree ?

actsnoblemartin
08-14-2007, 12:11 AM
Are we going to ban everyone, simply because we dont like them, or dont agree with them.

I love the fact, that in america, as much as i despise some ideas. I can be friends with people who hold them.

I dont think, their should be litmus test, and the mods, shouldnt ban everyone, or we wont have anyone left.

So I say to the mods, Knock it off!!!

nevadamedic
08-14-2007, 12:16 AM
Are we going to ban everyone, simply because we dont like them, or dont agree with them.

I love the fact, that in america, as much as i despise some ideas. I can be friends with people who hold them.

I dont think, their should be litmus test, and the mods, shouldnt ban everyone, or we wont have anyone left.

Whoops I wouldn't have said that if I were you.............

actsnoblemartin
08-14-2007, 12:20 AM
I dont give a fuck, this needs to be said publicly so everyone can hear.

guess which one is the mod :slap: :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
08-14-2007, 12:21 AM
If you can criticize god, and religion, then surely the mods are not above criticism. Hopely the mods will not take punitive action, but if they do, you will be the first to hear of it.

Whoops I wouldn't have said that if I were you.............

nevadamedic
08-14-2007, 12:27 AM
If you can criticize god, and religion, then surely the mods are not above criticism. Hopely the mods will not take punitive action, but if they do, you will be the first to hear of it.

If you have a problem shoot Jimmy a PM, I wouldn't call out mod's in a thread.

actsnoblemartin
08-14-2007, 12:33 AM
But, Everyone should know about this little banning spree I see. Perhaps they are not aware of it. I have no problem with the moderators, i have a problem with a policy of banning, without telling us why.

We have a right to know.

If you have a problem shoot Jimmy a PM, I wouldn't call out mod's in a thread.

nevadamedic
08-14-2007, 01:12 AM
But, Everyone should know about this little banning spree I see. Perhaps they are not aware of it. I have no problem with the moderators, i have a problem with a policy of banning, without telling us why.

We have a right to know.

Actually we don't, read the rules.

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 01:33 AM
I dont give a fuck, this needs to be said publicly so everyone can hear.

guess which one is the mod :slap: :laugh2:

Things like this are handle in PM's on this board. Just a warning.

red states rule
08-14-2007, 06:11 AM

Please my friend, do this in a PM and NOT in public

jimnyc
08-14-2007, 06:17 AM

You call ONE person getting a 24hr TEMPORARY ban for telling a staff member to fuck off a banning spree?

Does 2 make a spree?