PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Support from Right Cost Moore

Gunny
12-20-2017, 06:30 PM
http://www.oann.com/watch-lack-of-support-from-gop-voters-lost-moore-the-ala-election/

Typical of the right.

Black Diamond
12-20-2017, 06:34 PM
They assumed the rumors were true.

Gunny
12-20-2017, 06:37 PM
They assumed the rumors were true.Yeah, that and 54k Dems registered to vote last minute. As I said before, AL needs to shore up its voter registration rules. People should not be allowed to pop up out of nowhere and register to vote. They should have to prove residency.

Dems use the same MO in any state they can do it. It's just plain bullshit.

Black Diamond
12-20-2017, 06:39 PM
Yeah, that and 54k Dems registered to vote last minute. As I said before, AL needs to shore up its voter registration rules. People should not be allowed to pop up out of nowhere and register to vote. They should have to prove residency.

Dems use the same MO in any state they can do it. It's just plain bullshit.
They should. But I think jones will have to work with trump. He can't count on another alleged pedophile for an opponent next time. Be interesting to see how it goes.

Gunny
12-20-2017, 06:57 PM
They should. But I think jones will have to work with trump. He can't count on another alleged pedophile for an opponent next time. Be interesting to see how it goes.I think the Dems cheating cost as much as anything. 54k is not chump change, especially in a state that is mostly rural.

Notice how the allegations against Moore have just sort of vanished from the news now that the damage has been done?

Black Diamond
12-20-2017, 07:00 PM
I think the Dems cheating cost as much as anything. 54k is not chump change, especially in a state that is mostly rural.

Notice how the allegations against Moore have just sort of vanished from the news now that the damage has been done?
Where are 54k from?

Any allegations that come out in October should be heavily scrutinized. Or disbelieved entirely.

Black Diamond
12-20-2017, 07:02 PM
From other states it said. Nice.

Gunny
12-20-2017, 07:36 PM
From other states it said. Nice.Nothing like straight-up, in your face cheating, right?

I don't get that. They're strict as Hell here.

Black Diamond
12-20-2017, 07:37 PM
Nothing like straight-up, in your face cheating, right?

I don't get that. They're strict as Hell here.
Is that because Texas is on border with Mexico ?

GravyBoat
12-20-2017, 10:43 PM
I think it had to do with the fact that Moore was twice fired as a judge and trolled malls for teenyboppers. And when he speaks it's instantly clear that he's an idiot.

https://youtu.be/fqLqWpFb3_4?t=51s

del
12-20-2017, 10:52 PM
I think it had to do with the fact that Moore was twice fired as a judge and trolled malls for teenyboppers. And when he speaks it's instantly clear that he's an idiot.

https://youtu.be/fqLqWpFb3_4?t=51s

you might be on to something there.

it is fun to watch the righties whine, though.

LongTermGuy
12-20-2017, 11:03 PM
I think the Dems cheating cost as much as anything. 54k is not chump change, especially in a state that is mostly rural.

So true Gunny...speaks volumes...`all of a sudden just Vanished`...but most of us knew they were "Timed" allegations.....and I hope others `can learn from this` and the way the left works...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1cbhnmVHo

"Keep in mind that those who were accusing Moore have been busted time and time again in lie after lie and scandal after scandal."

LongTermGuy
12-20-2017, 11:07 PM
you might be on to something there.

it is fun to watch the righties whine, though.

The only ones whining and howling seems to be the `lefties`...showing their desperation and continues Fail .....just flat out going insane...Now that funny and fun to watch the melt downs...

High_Plains_Drifter
12-21-2017, 12:32 AM
All the repubs have to do is run a vetted person in '18 in Alabama and Jones is gone. He won't have even been in office long enough to even make any difference.

I really don't see this as any sort of victory for the left, it's just another example of how dirty and corrupt they are.

Look at the two bubble headed leftist trolls that commented in this thread. Both of them had nothing worthwhile to say, it was just rotten gas, as usual. If it wasn't for dumbass inane little quips from these clowns, they'd never have anything to say.

And they wonder why they've lost some 1,200 seats of power and control of all three branches of government in the last 10 years. You can only be an asshole and run your cocky little cake hole for so long, and then the people are going to get sick of it.

Quite apparently these little wise ass punks are just too stupid to figure that out.

mundame
12-21-2017, 11:46 AM
I don't think it was lack of support from the right.

I think it was illegals voting --- there was an article in the Washington Times this morning that many thousands of "dreamers" have registered to vote in Alabama due to a "glitch" (meaning total dysfunction!!) of the motor-voter automatic registration system. I bet they are voting and I think that's terrible and I want IDs for voting in this country, no illegals allowed.

del
12-21-2017, 03:46 PM
The only ones whining and howling seems to be the `lefties`...showing their desperation and continues Fail .....just flat out going insane...Now that funny and fun to watch the melt downs...

attaboy, let it all out

:laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
12-21-2017, 06:26 PM
attaboy, let it all out

:laugh:
One trick pony.