PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Christmas Cards?

mundame
12-20-2017, 10:27 PM
I only sent out four Christmas cards this year; and only got 3, so far ---- one from our sheep shearer reminding us to call him in May. He does make good cards, though: sheep are a natural on Christmas cards.

I think they've gone out of fashion, suddenly and seriously: we used to send out around 25, but fewer and fewer people have been sending them ---

Are the rest of you seeing this, too?

Abbey Marie
12-20-2017, 11:38 PM
I only sent out four Christmas cards this year; and only got 3, so far ---- one from our sheep shearer reminding us to call him in May. He does make good cards, though: sheep are a natural on Christmas cards.

I think they've gone out of fashion, suddenly and seriously: we used to send out around 25, but fewer and fewer people have been sending them ---

Yes, decreasing every year for a few years now. :(

High_Plains_Drifter
12-21-2017, 12:19 AM
I got one from my younger sister, and that's it.

I sent out probably half a dozen last year, this year, none.

darin
12-21-2017, 03:01 AM
it's easier to "like and share" shit from social media than invest in honest cards/gift-giving/well-wishing.

Taco Junkie
12-21-2017, 09:58 AM

I believe sheep are still in fashion
https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic3856129.jpg