PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul: Investigate Obama Officials Who ‘Might Have Colluded’ Against Trump

jimnyc
12-21-2017, 04:00 PM
Wow, that's like 3x in a few years that I agree with Rand!!

---

Rand Paul: Investigate Obama Officials Who ‘Might Have Colluded’ Against Trump

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul called for an investigation on Thursday into what he says was collusion within the Obama administration “to prevent the election” of Donald Trump.

“This could be WORSE than Watergate!” Sen. Paul, a Republican, wrote on Twitter.

“Time to investigate high ranking Obama government officials who might have colluded to prevent the election of @realDonaldTrump!”

https://i.imgur.com/xYxrcpR.png

It is unclear what exactly prompted the tweet from Paul, who hasn’t commented much on the investigations into possible Trump campaign collusion with the Russian government. But, an increasing number of Republicans have started speaking out to criticize the various probes, including the one being conducted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

FBI official Peter Strozk, who supervised the Russia investigation when it was opened in July 2016, had exchanged anti-Trump and pro-Hillary Clinton text messages. Strozk also helped lead the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server.

In one text message sent shortly after the Russia investigation was opened, Strzok spoke of an “insurance policy” in the event of a Trump election win.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/21/rand-paul-investigate-obama-officials-who-might-have-colluded-against-trump/

Black Diamond
12-21-2017, 04:01 PM
Good to see the...linebacker didn't break rands spirit.

Russ
12-21-2017, 08:52 PM
The "insurance policy" text is already more evidence than has been produced by over a year of "investigation" into the Trump-Russia collusion theory. I love the idea of pushing forward with an investigation like that. :salute:

Gunny
12-21-2017, 09:06 PM
The "insurance policy" text is already more evidence than has been produced by over a year of "investigation" into the Trump-Russia collusion theory. I love the idea of pushing forward with an investigation like that. :salute:Oh but wait ... THAT would be "totally different". I can just hear them now. Like Hillary disclosing classified material and walking and John Walker serving life for doing it.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-21-2017, 09:47 PM
I think that under the leadership and MASSIVE BALLS of president Trump, the republicans just might be finding their own... finally.

They're FINALLY seeing president Trump STAND UP to the 24/7 FROTHING AT THE MOUTH, UNHINGED, TIDAL WAVE of TRASH from the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING, and he's STILL STANDING, and not only that, he hasn't lost ANY of his SUPPORTERS. So the repubs just might be thinking, hmmm... if he can do, why can't we, and when they see their OWN approval ratings going up, this really COULD turn into the END of the dems for decades to come. The nation will see just what kind of a CORRUPT, LYING, CHEATING, HYPOCRITICAL bunch of TWO FACED SHYSTERS the democrats really are, and they can FORGET about controlling anything.

Man that sounds wonderful. Turn the whole damn country around, and next time ANTIFA shows up to start destroying property and violently attacking others, surround them and give them a beat down they won't soon forget. Ya probably won't come to that, conservatives are more civilized than that, when not pushed to the limit, but it's fun to dream anyway.