PDA

View Full Version : Tax Bill Going to 'Destroy' Its Creators Like Frankenstein

jimnyc
12-22-2017, 10:52 AM
And it will kill people and armegeddon is on its way. Some on the left are some truly dramatic nitwits. They are working SO hard to try and tell America that this reform is no good for them.

---

Pelosi: Tax Bill Going to 'Destroy' Its Creators Like Frankenstein

WASHINGTON -- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) predicted at her year-end press conference today that the Republican tax reform bill just passed by both houses would come back to attack the GOP like Frankenstein.

"They said that this is going to be simplicity; they were going to have -- instead of seven brackets they'd go down to four. Well, they're at seven. So, the simplicity isn't there," she said. "They said you could send it in on a postcard; well, it would have to be a very large postcard because -- I don't know why they think that's a selling point -- but it isn't a fact."

Pelosi called passage of the tax bill "only part of an interesting year."

"They're taking great credit for this accomplishment," she said. "Well, I call it a Pyrrhic victory because it's ...Frankenstein. And anybody who is familiar with Frankenstein knows that it was a creation -- a monster that was created. You know the ending of Mary Shelley's story? The monster comes back to destroy."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/pelosi-tax-bill-going-destroy-creators-like-frankenstein/

High_Plains_Drifter
12-22-2017, 12:52 PM
It baffles me how anyone with even a partially functioning brain could listen to a pop-eyed ranting shit spewer like that dysfunctional old skank and AGREE WITH HER.

DEMOCRATS honestly must be some IGNORANT sons a bitches. They want so hard to BELIEVE the kind of outrageous lies and bile from the likes of a frothing at the mouth unhinged lunatic like pelosi, that they must either just SUSPEND reality, or they're just truly some DUMBASS people... I mean really STUPID.

Or there's even another possibility, they KNOW that kind of talk is pure horse shit, but they go along with it anyway just because their HATE for president Trump has so consumed them, they'll go along with ANYTHING so long as it's BASHING him.

They're out there... and lots of them... SCREAMING HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY... :waaaah:

GravyBoat
12-22-2017, 01:43 PM
Everything she said is accurate.

Taco Junkie
12-22-2017, 02:01 PM

Want to bet?

Taco Junkie
12-22-2017, 02:10 PM
It baffles me how anyone with even a partially functioning brain could listen to a pop-eyed ranting shit spewer like that dysfunctional old skank and AGREE WITH HER.

DEMOCRATS honestly must be some IGNORANT sons a bitches. They want so hard to BELIEVE the kind of outrageous lies and bile from the likes of a frothing at the mouth unhinged lunatic like pelosi, that they must either just SUSPEND reality, or they're just truly some DUMBASS people... I mean really STUPID.

Or there's even another possibility, they KNOW that kind of talk is pure horse shit, but they go along with it anyway just because their HATE for president Trump has so consumed them, they'll go along with ANYTHING so long as it's BASHING him.

They're out there... and lots of them... SCREAMING HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY... :waaaah:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HvLa9bhslns/maxresdefault.jpg

:lol: :clap: :laugh:

GravyBoat
12-22-2017, 03:34 PM
Want to bet?

$100? You're on.

Look at her. She looks like Frankenstein. She knows her Frankensteins.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11108&stc=1

Bilgerat
12-22-2017, 03:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYAClOv3px4

LongTermGuy
12-22-2017, 03:46 PM

There is NO functioning Brain with Liberals...just pure hate America stupidity...**They know their time is coming to an end...The fear of losing power and Trump winning is driving them insane...
https://downtrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/npm2.jpg
Pure hate and misery...makes "them" say and do stupid things

pete311
12-22-2017, 03:48 PM
Every independent authority that looked at the tax plan agree it's a hand out to corporate donors and won't pay for itself.

CSM
12-22-2017, 03:55 PM
Every independent authority that looked at the tax plan agree it's a hand out to corporate donors and won't pay for itself.

"INDEPENEDENT AUTHORITY"....hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

pete311
12-22-2017, 03:59 PM
"INDEPENEDENT AUTHORITY"....hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

The irony is you put your trust in an organization that by definition is biased. hmmmm

Gunny
12-22-2017, 04:05 PM
"INDEPENEDENT AUTHORITY"....hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!That would be Pelosi. In the (so-called) minds of leftwingnuts, she's an "independent". Apparently she doesn't foam at the mouth enough for them :rolleyes:

She also apparently never read the novel "Frankenstein". What-all you suppose SHE's going to do with HER windfall? Get Victor Frankenstein to replace her criminal brain?:laugh:

jimnyc
12-22-2017, 04:36 PM

I'm not sure if I should hold my breath, I'm still waiting for links to the Comcast issue...

Anyway, can you please list these independent authorities?

CSM
12-22-2017, 04:37 PM
The irony is you put your trust in an organization that by definition is biased. hmmmm

You have no idea what organizations I trust or don't trust ... hmmmmm

Black Diamond
12-22-2017, 04:39 PM
I'm not sure if I should hold my breath, I'm still waiting for links to the Comcast issue...

Anyway, can you please list these independent authorities?
CNN, msnbc, abc, moveon.org, ....

High_Plains_Drifter
12-22-2017, 06:03 PM
Sorry... but no.