PDA

View Full Version : SCOTUS Keeps Rebuking Lower Courts That Rule Against Trump

jimnyc
12-22-2017, 11:08 AM
SCOTUS Keeps Rebuking Lower Courts That Rule Against Trump

In recent weeks the U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly chided lower courts that issued rulings unfavorable to the Trump administration, suggesting at least some of the justices believe the judiciary is not treating the Trump administration fairly.

Though such a conclusion can only be reached by inference, the justices have issued several fairly extraordinary orders in cases involving the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and the latest iteration of the travel ban, which deals rather harshly with trial courts in California, Hawaii and Maryland.

The latest signal came in a Wednesday order concerning the number of documents the government must release in connection with a lawsuit challenging the termination of DACA, an Obama-era amnesty initiative that extends temporary legal status to foreign nationals who came to the United States as children. A federal court in California ordered the Trump administration to release all documents relating to its decision to terminate the program. The government counters that it need not publicize its sensitive internal deliberations.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/21/scotus-keeps-rebuking-lower-courts-that-rule-against-trump/

GravyBoat
12-22-2017, 03:39 PM
Giving welfare to immigrants takes food from the mouths of all the starving children on Wall Street.

:rolleyes:

jimnyc
12-22-2017, 03:45 PM
Having welfare skyrocket was a job of democrats, to create voters and baby them to stay. Then similar with allowing everything to be so easy for the illegals, and then give them freebies as well. And then fight tooth and nail for them while they ignore everything related to veterans.

Toss out every illegal that is here and every employer that knowingly employ them.

Lots of money to be saved.

But yeah, I suppose all those that crawl in somehow, they have many starving children.

Gunny
12-22-2017, 04:11 PM
Giving welfare to immigrants takes food from the mouths of all the starving children on Wall Street.

:rolleyes:Illegal aliens are not US citizens. By definition and by law. They don't rate welfare. They are criminals and rate a one-way bus ride south.

Gunny
12-22-2017, 04:13 PM
Having welfare skyrocket was a job of democrats, to create voters and baby them to stay. Then similar with allowing everything to be so easy for the illegals, and then give them freebies as well. And then fight tooth and nail for them while they ignore everything related to veterans.

Toss out every illegal that is here and every employer that knowingly employ them.

Lots of money to be saved.

But yeah, I suppose all those that crawl in somehow, they have many starving children.I'm waiting to see a REAL showdown between the lower courts and SCOTUS. That's a spanking been a long time coming.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-22-2017, 06:20 PM
I'm waiting to see a REAL showdown between the lower courts and SCOTUS.
I'm waiting for someone to show me these "lower courts" have MORE power than the president of the United States.

I'm digging into it now and so far found nothing that says they do. This appears to just be the way it's being played for some reason.