PDA

View Full Version : Bloomburg Writers Outdoes Self With Epic Snowflake Meltdown Piece

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2017, 11:47 AM
This is about as bad as it gets here... this is unhinged... and they want to preach about TOLERANCE and DECORUM... *SMH*...

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-12-22/trump-loses-more-staff-expect-more-chaos

GravyBoat
12-26-2017, 01:02 PM
The only snowflake I see melting down here is you. :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2017, 02:35 PM
You've gone from a joke to pathetic in my book.

You're a troll, pretty simple.

GravyBoat
12-26-2017, 04:43 PM
You've gone from a joke to pathetic in my book.

You're a troll, pretty simple.

I simply don't see any epic snowflake meltdowns in that piece, it's just a lot of links to other stories about corrupt government, business as usual in America.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2017, 04:45 PM
I simply don't see any epic snowflake meltdowns in that piece,
Say's it all right there, pard.

The author is a frothing at the mouth unhinged leftist hack... and you DON'T SEE IT.

Sad.

jimnyc
12-26-2017, 04:53 PM
"When they go low, we go high" and all that other crap. There is no such thing as tolerance, or decorum, from far too many on the left. Hillary and her camp started that, but then became the lowest of the low. And now we find out that as they were paying to have shit happen at various events on the trail (going high!), they were also in the midst of creating this so called Trump dossier, and perhaps the highest levels of government involved, and maybe even paying for it. All afraid of Trump? Now THAT is an epic meltdown. Well, that and Hillary, and her fireworks, on November the 9th. :coffee:

aboutime
12-26-2017, 04:59 PM
I simply don't see any epic snowflake meltdowns in that piece, it's just a lot of links to other stories about corrupt government, business as usual in America.

Of course you don't, and wouldn't, Gravy. Bet you can't wait for the BROKE DNC to release their 2018 Talking Points Handbook for the Mentally Challenged Snowflakes That REFUSE to MELT?

Of course you would intentionally avoid using the word Corrupt to describe every Liberal in the Democrat party, with Obama, and the Clinton's.

That proves how effective the SAUL ALINSKI rules Rules for Radicals: A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals: Saul D ...
https://www.amazon.com/Rules-Radicals-Practical-Primer-Realistic/dp/0679721134
First published in 1971, Rules for Radicals is Saul Alinsky's impassioned counsel to young radicals on how to effect constructive social change and know “the difference between being a realistic radical and being a rhetorical one.”

have been brainwashed into your empty space between your ears too!

GravyBoat
12-26-2017, 06:21 PM
I'm not brainwashed, I'm not the one who believes in the left-right paradigm. Both sides are simply parts of one great evil called "The Federal Government of the United States".

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2017, 09:23 PM
I'm not brainwashed, I'm not the one who believes in the left-right paradigm. Both sides are simply parts of one great evil called "The Federal Government of the United States".
Would you rather deal with ISIS, or Sharia, or communism, or a dictatorship?

If you were KING OF THE WORLD, what would you change?

This ought to be good...

Gunny
12-26-2017, 09:43 PM

This ought to be good...You'll get trolled. Probably address everything EXCEPT a legit response.

THE FIRST THING before ALL OTHER things ... put Hillary Clinton on trial. (You DID say King of the WORLD, right?) Barrack Obama better get him a lawyer too. Since, as King, there would be martial law, they'd get military tribunals about as fair as Nuremurg. I'd put all enlisted disabled vets disabled from Iraq, Somalia, and Afghanistan on their boards.

Let's see what we can fuck with next .....

aboutime
12-26-2017, 10:51 PM

YES YOU ARE! The simple fact you had to instantly deny it, said volumes about what you are willing to deny to impress other people. You should take your own advice and LEAVE. Since things are so miserable,and terrible for you. And you can't handle reality because you have no sense of personal responsibility other than to BLAME everything that happens on someone else. IF YOU HAVE EVER VOTED FOR A POLITICIAN. YOU are part of the problem, not the cure.

GravyBoat
12-26-2017, 11:12 PM

This ought to be good...

The Federal Government created ISIS to further The Yinon Plan For Greater Israel.

Sharia Law isn't a problem so long as we adhere to the Constitution. Therefore, Sharia Law isn't the problem, the problem is the Federal Government.

What the Federal Government has created in the United States is something worse than Communism, what we have is Fascist Oligarchy.

The United States is a police state dictatorship.

What would I change about these things? All of them. I'd change all of it.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2017, 11:39 PM
The Federal Government created ISIS to further The Yinon Plan For Greater Israel.

Sharia Law isn't a problem so long as we adhere to the Constitution. Therefore, Sharia Law isn't the problem, the problem is the Federal Government.

What the Federal Government has created in the United States is something worse than Communism, what we have is Fascist Oligarchy.

The United States is a police state dictatorship.

What would I change about these things? All of them. I'd change all of it.
SHARIA... ISN'T... A PROBLEM............... or GOVERNMENT is?

Holy leaping sheep shit... I'm sorry I asked.

Sir, you a are a FLAMING LUNATIC.

I can't take any more of this. It's PURE, HORSE SHIT.

You're on ignore.

LongTermGuy
12-26-2017, 11:51 PM

Why you so mean Gravy man? And..its apparent you didnt read the story carefully...Take the time to read so you dont get trapped and look foolish...carry on dude.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
12-26-2017, 11:57 PM

You're on ignore.

Hey High Plains....ya...the "Gravy" looks spoiled and not fit for consumption......dont put him on Ignore...enjoy the ride...:thumb:..Make him put you on Ignore...:laugh:

GravyBoat
12-27-2017, 12:08 AM

You're on ignore.

Really? I'm on ignore now? Gee, that's too bad. I understand you're near Madison, so I was gonna buy you lunch sometime. I go up to Madison many times a year, to shop and eat Indian food, there's like ten good Indian joints in Madison. They even have a Jamaican joint. Oh well, but I'm on ignore now. Kay sera sera.

They have Sharia Courts in Detroit, that's the problem, that it's allowed. The Separation Clause has been ignored, mostly by Christian fundies. People like Roy Moore who plaster the Ten Suggestions on public ground, these kind of maniacs have set the precedent for Sharia Law in the United States. It's wrong but then the whole system is wrong.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-27-2017, 09:21 AM
Hey High Plains....ya...the "Gravy" looks spoiled and not fit for consumption......dont put him on Ignore...enjoy the ride...:thumb:..Make him put you on Ignore...:laugh:
Too late, man... put him on ignore yesterday.

That fucker is TRULY a NUT CASE, and that ain't no joke. 99.9% of everything he says is UNHINGED LUNATIC BILE.

It's a waste of time to even look at it.

aboutime
12-27-2017, 03:46 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrMVnrusQGkuvU_IBgGFithlY4FMWli aCOPCMoip3390h5F1C2

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXzfof8t-oL2HW0n-yUTyF2EyGZglZqeCY_Tke3Jjty2sHiH4nBw

High_Plains_Drifter
12-27-2017, 05:23 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrMVnrusQGkuvU_IBgGFithlY4FMWli aCOPCMoip3390h5F1C2

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXzfof8t-oL2HW0n-yUTyF2EyGZglZqeCY_Tke3Jjty2sHiH4nBw

Or like this... and I hope he feels special, because he's the only person I've ever put on ignore in the 15 years I've been on forums... that ought to give him some idea of how CRACKED UP people believe he is... seriously... the guy is a extreme whack job... I'm getting too old to waste my time reading nut case rants from lunatics like him...

https://image.ibb.co/mHQrHG/ignore.jpg

aboutime
12-27-2017, 05:30 PM
Or like this... and I hope he feels special, because he's the only person I've ever put on ignore in the 15 years I've been on forums... that ought to give him some idea of how CRACKED UP people believe he is... seriously... the guy is a extreme whack job... I'm getting too old to waste my time reading nut case rants from lunatics like him...

https://image.ibb.co/mHQrHG/ignore.jpg

High_Plains....I understand where you are coming from. My problem is. I ENJOY making myself laugh at idiots who aren't smart enough, or afraid to show how lousy their Gravy really is.:laugh:
I decided it was beneficial for me to make light of the crap from liberals, rather than let them get under my skin. My B.P. gets high enough just before I laugh at them. So, it kind of breaks even for me. I just keep on smilin', and hoping to find ways to make fun of those who are FUNNIER than roadkill between two slices of bread being served to A Democrat for dinner.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

GravyBoat
12-27-2017, 08:33 PM
Neocons make me laugh more than liberals, both are brown nosers to the government, both believe in the two-party paradigm, and both love to support the system, but neocons will actually kill people to "prove" their illogical point of view. But not me, I don't care about the system, because I'll use the system no matter what the system. You see, that's why there's a system in the first place, it's not there to be supported, it's there to be taken advantage of.

So keep laughing and calling me names, because I'll keep doing what I do best - making a great deal of money.

aboutime
12-27-2017, 08:38 PM
Neocons make me laugh more than liberals, both are brown nosers to the government, both believe in the two-party paradigm, and both love to support the system, but neocons will actually kill people to "prove" their illogical point of view. But not me, I don't care about the system, because I'll use the system no matter what the system. You see, that's why there's a system in the first place, it's not there to be supported, it's there to be taken advantage of.

So keep laughing and calling me names, because I'll keep doing what I do best - making a great deal of money.

We'll all keep laughing as you keep making a great deal of money. You should eventually THANK Donald Trump for allowing you to make. Then imagine if Hillary had won, and you'd come back here to tell us how angry you would be...paying higher taxes on your work, and even being told TO DISTRIBUTE your wealth to people you will never know...who refuse to work.
By the way. We do not call you names....like you do to us. We only state the TRUTH, and your liberal brainwashing forbids you from hearing, reading, or seeing the TRUTH.
You can be rich right now. But that could end...IN A HEARTBEAT.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-27-2017, 09:01 PM
High_Plains....I understand where you are coming from. My problem is. I ENJOY making myself laugh at idiots who aren't smart enough, or afraid to show how lousy their Gravy really is.:laugh:
I decided it was beneficial for me to make light of the crap from liberals, rather than let them get under my skin. My B.P. gets high enough just before I laugh at them. So, it kind of breaks even for me. I just keep on smilin', and hoping to find ways to make fun of those who are FUNNIER than roadkill between two slices of bread being served to A Democrat for dinner.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Well, it's not about getting under skin. No one does that to me. It's about someone just being a total waste of time. You may as well talk to a wall, you're chances of getting a more rational response are probably better.

Seriously, in all the years I've been on forums, I don't believe I've ever run into another person that I believe is CERTIFIABLY a nut case, but gravy boy has won that award, and I just don't want to waste any of my time on someone I think is a FULL BUBBLE OFF PLUMB. My time is more valuable than that.

aboutime
12-27-2017, 09:25 PM
Well, it's not about getting under skin. No one does that to me. It's about someone just being a total waste of time. You may as well talk to a wall, you're chances of getting a more rational response are probably better.

Seriously, in all the years I've been on forums, I don't believe I've ever run into another person that I believe is CERTIFIABLY a nut case, but gravy boy has won that award, and I just don't want to waste any of my time on someone I think is a FULL BUBBLE OFF PLUMB. My time is more valuable than that.

Gotcha! Happy New Year. Surprises will make us happy folks:laugh: SMILE:laugh: in 2018. The others can just go away.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-27-2017, 11:16 PM
Gotcha! Happy New Year. Surprises will make us happy folks:laugh: SMILE:laugh: in 2018. The others can just go away.
And Happy New Year to you my friend... :cheers2:

Of course I have no plans to do anything special. Might go down to the bar for a little bit early in the day, but I'll be in bed by 10:00 as usual.

del
12-27-2017, 11:36 PM
Say's it all right there, pard.

The author is a frothing at the mouth unhinged leftist hack... and you DON'T SEE IT.

Sad.

only a moron or a trump supporter, but i repeat myself, would see that piece as an *epic snowflake meltdown piece*

carry on

High_Plains_Drifter
12-28-2017, 12:53 AM
only a moron or a trump supporter, but i repeat myself, would see that piece as an *epic snowflake meltdown piece*

carry on
Oh boy... look who chimed in with another golden tidbit of deep leftist wisdom... the bird head clown...

aboutime
12-28-2017, 03:08 PM

carry on

del. Were you feeling lonely? We weren't talking about you. But if you need the attention. We can talk about you as that moron as long as you like. You might like to make it a New Years Resolution to use your "RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT":clap: from then on.

del
12-29-2017, 07:42 PM

:lol: