PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O'Donnell Calls Paul Ryan 'Judas' After He Celebrates Christmas on Twitter

jimnyc
12-26-2017, 02:15 PM
I can't stand this fat blowhard. I truly hope she opened a gift yesterday to find coal and dog shit inside of it. This woman has zero redeeming qualities, and I think because she's a filthy beast and so dang ugly, she turns around and is just miserable towards everyone else. It's not our fault that you are a pig, pigwoman!!! And no, she ain't the grinch, but it looks like maybe she ate him.

---

Rosie O'Donnell Calls Paul Ryan 'Judas' After He Celebrates Christmas on Twitter

Late on Christmas Eve, the 2017 finalist for Twitter's most unhinged leftist compared House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.) to Judas Iscariot, the notorious traitor who delivered Jesus Christ into the hands of the authorities leading to the Crucifixion. Ryan's crime? Tweeting about Christmas.

"paul ryan — don't talk about Jesus after what u just did to our nation — u will go straight to hell u screwed up fake altar boy #Judasmuch," O'Donnell tweeted.

O'Donnell's tweet referred to the Republican tax reform bill, which President Donald Trump signed into law on Friday. While tax reform was passing the U.S. Senate, O'Donnell sent a barrage of deranged tweets, well documented by PJ Media's Stephen Kruiser.

"call 911 — crime in progress US SENATE," O'Donnell tweeted Tuesday night.

https://i.imgur.com/yp5gzJD.png

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/rosie-odonnell-calls-paul-ryan-judas-after-he-celebrates-christmas-on-twitter/

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2017, 02:41 PM
Why isn't that unhinged SOW in Canada?

GravyBoat
12-26-2017, 04:41 PM
It's sad to see someone who was once beloved as a real celebrity forced to lash out against our corrupt government, but someone has to do it, might as well be Fat Rosie. She needs to lose a few pounds and get her comedy act back together, maybe then we'll see the Rosie we once knew, fun and not so fat.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2017, 04:43 PM
It's sad to see someone who was once beloved as a real celebrity forced to lash out against our corrupt government, but someone has to do it, might as well be Fat Rosie. She needs to lose a few pounds and get her comedy act back together, maybe then we'll see the Rosie we once knew, fun and not so fat.
The problem isn't that she's fat, or a failed comedian, it's that she's a brain dead progtard.

The woman is a ranting lunatic.

jimnyc
12-26-2017, 04:50 PM

Read her crap - 99% of it isn't lashing out against a corrupt government. Maybe more.

But I agree about the pounds, but I do not think she was ever funny, IMO.

aboutime
12-26-2017, 04:52 PM

Gravy. The only CORRUPT ones like you always hide behind name calling, false accusations, and FAKE NEWS to disguise your own IGNORANCE, and lack of acceptance for anything FACTUALLY TRUE.
Since you brought it up. How bout sharing your lies about corruption with us? Tell us HONESTLY, FACTUALLY, and PROVEN who the corrupt ones are that YOU and ROSY are talking about.
Wanna try without LYING?

Russ
12-26-2017, 05:00 PM

I totally agree that it is "sad to see" Rosie O'Donnell, but I'm not sure where you got "beloved" and I don't see how she was "forced" to lash out - I just think that lashing out at conservatives is all she has left in her life.

Abbey Marie
12-26-2017, 05:08 PM
The only thing "sad" here is watching a has-been desperately trying to be relevant again.

And if you think people are forced to tweet comments, I can see why you also think we live in a police state.
(Btw, are you being forced to comment here, too?)

GravyBoat
12-26-2017, 06:13 PM
Gravy. The only CORRUPT ones like you always hide behind name calling, false accusations, and FAKE NEWS to disguise your own IGNORANCE, and lack of acceptance for anything FACTUALLY TRUE.
Since you brought it up. How bout sharing your lies about corruption with us? Tell us HONESTLY, FACTUALLY, and PROVEN who the corrupt ones are that YOU and ROSY are talking about.
Wanna try without LYING?

The entire system we're living under is corrupt. Endless war, endless taxation, endless poverty, endless corruption, multinational corporations control our government, petty arrogant politicians and their stupid laws lording over every minute detail of our lives, armed enforcement roves our streets and countrysides just itching to kill, fine, and imprison us for even the most minor of infractions. I could go on and on, but it all adds up to just one thing - the country is a gulag.

aboutime
12-26-2017, 06:16 PM
The entire system we're living under is corrupt. Endless war, endless taxation, endless poverty, endless corruption, multinational corporations control our government, petty arrogant politicians and their stupid laws lording over every minute detail of our lives, armed enforcement roves our streets and countrysides just itching to kill, fine, and imprison us for even the most minor of infractions. I could go on and on, but it all adds up to just one thing - the country is a gulag.

LEAVE. Go to your Palestinian Safe Space. NOW!

Gunny
12-26-2017, 06:32 PM
It's sad to see someone who was once beloved as a real celebrity forced to lash out against our corrupt government, but someone has to do it, might as well be Fat Rosie. She needs to lose a few pounds and get her comedy act back together, maybe then we'll see the Rosie we once knew, fun and not so fat.Once beloved? By WHO? She sucks. Always has. Her only claim to fame is that she's a fat sushi-licker with a foul mouth and AWOL brain and came busting out of the closet back when it was chic on the left to do so. Her comedy is lousy and she's incapable of any form of intelligent thought.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2017, 06:45 PM
The GREATEST NATION THE EARTH HAS EVER SEEN, and that's what you think of it... SHEEEEEEEEZUZ... http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

I don't know what happened to you, but you have lost touch with reality.

Black Diamond
12-28-2017, 03:41 PM
Why isn't that unhinged SOW in Canada?
Because unlike the US, Canada actually has a southern border.

STTAB
12-29-2017, 10:51 AM
I can't stand this fat blowhard. I truly hope she opened a gift yesterday to find coal and dog shit inside of it. This woman has zero redeeming qualities, and I think because she's a filthy beast and so dang ugly, she turns around and is just miserable towards everyone else. It's not our fault that you are a pig, pigwoman!!! And no, she ain't the grinch, but it looks like maybe she ate him.

---

Rosie O'Donnell Calls Paul Ryan 'Judas' After He Celebrates Christmas on Twitter

Late on Christmas Eve, the 2017 finalist for Twitter's most unhinged leftist compared House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.) to Judas Iscariot, the notorious traitor who delivered Jesus Christ into the hands of the authorities leading to the Crucifixion. Ryan's crime? Tweeting about Christmas.

"paul ryan — don't talk about Jesus after what u just did to our nation — u will go straight to hell u screwed up fake altar boy #Judasmuch," O'Donnell tweeted.

O'Donnell's tweet referred to the Republican tax reform bill, which President Donald Trump signed into law on Friday. While tax reform was passing the U.S. Senate, O'Donnell sent a barrage of deranged tweets, well documented by PJ Media's Stephen Kruiser.

"call 911 — crime in progress US SENATE," O'Donnell tweeted Tuesday night.

https://i.imgur.com/yp5gzJD.png

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/rosie-odonnell-calls-paul-ryan-judas-after-he-celebrates-christmas-on-twitter/

This isn't even important, what IS important is that Rosie tried to bribe two US Senators on Twitter and isn't being investigated? How does that work? Cut and dried case IMHO, she offered money for a specific vote.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-29-2017, 01:40 PM
This isn't even important, what IS important is that Rosie tried to bribe two US Senators on Twitter and isn't being investigated? How does that work? Cut and dried case IMHO, she offered money for a specific vote.
Had say a conservative "comedian" like the ventriliquist, Juff Dunham, done what the pig did, the democrat propaganda wing would have BLOOD SHOOTING OUT THEIR EYES and FIRE COMING OUT THEIR EARS.

There's nothing MORE filthy and under handed than the modern day DEMOCRATS. It's ALL about politics to them, ALL THE TIME, and RIPPING CONSERVATIVES EVERY CHANCE THEY GET, even if they have to LIE to do it is their MODUS OPERANDI. They have NO SHAME, NO CONSCIENCE, and NO MORALS. They are the TRASH of American society, period, end of story.