PDA

View Full Version : Ten Countries Said To Be In Talks To Move Embassies To Jerusalem

jimnyc
12-26-2017, 02:41 PM
Nice! Once one started, then a few others....

---

Ten Countries Said To Be In Talks To Move Embassies To Jerusalem

TEL AVIV — At least ten countries are in talks with Israel to move their embassies from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely said on Monday.

The deputy minister’s comment, in an interview with Israel Radio, was made after Guatemala announced that it would move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Hotovely did not name which ten countries she was speaking of, according to the Times of Israel.

According to a report by Channel 10, one of the next countries is likely to be Honduras, a state with which Israel has close economic ties.

Israel and Honduras have been cultivating a flourishing bilateral relationship over the past few years. Last year, the two countries signed an accord under which Israel agreed to enhance the Central American country’s armed forces in an unprecedented way in order to fight organized crime.

The Honduran President, Juan Orlando Hernandez, who was reelected earlier this month in a hotly disputed election, is a graduate of MASHAV, Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation, and he has spent time in the country.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/12/26/ten-countries-said-talks-move-embassies-jerusalem/

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2017, 02:43 PM
OMFG...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S87612I2eO8

mundame
12-26-2017, 04:19 PM
Ten countries! Talk about follow-the-leader.

GravyBoat
12-26-2017, 06:28 PM
Bible thumpers are thrilled because they think it means Jesus is coming back, although it really means eternal bloodshed for all the world. Communism is the Babylonian Talmud made manifest and here all of you jokers think that and the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple is wonderful. Well, it was destroyed in the first place for a damn good reason and should stay that way.

Gunny
12-26-2017, 06:52 PM
Nice! Once one started, then a few others....

---

Ten Countries Said To Be In Talks To Move Embassies To Jerusalem

TEL AVIV — At least ten countries are in talks with Israel to move their embassies from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely said on Monday.

The deputy minister’s comment, in an interview with Israel Radio, was made after Guatemala announced that it would move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Hotovely did not name which ten countries she was speaking of, according to the Times of Israel.

According to a report by Channel 10, one of the next countries is likely to be Honduras, a state with which Israel has close economic ties.

Israel and Honduras have been cultivating a flourishing bilateral relationship over the past few years. Last year, the two countries signed an accord under which Israel agreed to enhance the Central American country’s armed forces in an unprecedented way in order to fight organized crime.

The Honduran President, Juan Orlando Hernandez, who was reelected earlier this month in a hotly disputed election, is a graduate of MASHAV, Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation, and he has spent time in the country.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/12/26/ten-countries-said-talks-move-embassies-jerusalem/I'm curious about this topic. Do we (the US) actually in writing recognize a country's capitol? If so, since when? I've never heard of such crap. Recognize a country? Sure. Recognize a government when there is a dispute? Sure.

The country's capitol? Never heard of it.

del
12-27-2017, 11:39 PM
10 countries and the only one they sorta kinda name is honduras.

:laugh:

trump will be out of office and the embassy will still be in tel aviv.

GravyBoat
12-28-2017, 01:33 AM
Tel Aviv is the sodomy capital of Israel and the world.

We're not going to move our embassy to Jerusalem.

We give these perverts billions a year. Why? Here's why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtyoZ9V4h74

mundame
12-28-2017, 07:48 AM
Gravyboat is one of these Jew-hater posters. Okay, I've got it now.

GravyBoat
12-28-2017, 08:53 AM
Gravyboat is one of these Jew-hater posters. Okay, I've got it now.

I'm a Jew so guess again.

Are you one of those types who think dissent equals hate?

Because you sound like a hateful bigot.

Try reading the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution sometime.

:salute:

Abbey Marie
12-28-2017, 03:20 PM

Self-loathing is just as bad, Gravy.

aboutime
12-28-2017, 03:23 PM

Gravy. That makes no difference, calling yourself a Jew. Even Black people call each other with the "N" word. So, for you. How bout we call you a "J"? Same difference in your hatred, RACISM, and ignorance.

Black Diamond
12-28-2017, 03:28 PM
Why do we give gravy a chance at all given his avatar that makes a joke out of 9/11.

Abbey Marie
12-28-2017, 03:32 PM
Why do we give gravy a chance at all given his avatar that makes a joke out of 9/11.

That really is despicable.

Gunny
12-28-2017, 04:16 PM
Why do we give gravy a chance at all given his avatar that makes a joke out of 9/11.Who's been giving him a chance anymore? Loser trolls get attention when I'm extremely bored. Slamming the f*ck out of them is more for everyone's entertainment than anything I think the echoing skull will get out of it.

GravyBoat
12-28-2017, 04:24 PM
I'm the brightest light in this cellar of a world we live in. Most are afraid to enter into the light because it's a lonely
place full of wisdom, something so rare in all the universe, but it's where I live and conduct my daily affairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A--ZYJFxTg8

Gunny
12-28-2017, 04:27 PM
I'm the brightest light in this cellar of a world we live in. Most are afraid to enter into the light because it's a lonely
place full of wisdom, something so rare in all the universe, but it's where I live and conduct my daily affairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A--ZYJFxTg8Who'd have guessed? And here I had you pegged for an anal douche.

aboutime
12-28-2017, 04:47 PM
Who'd have guessed? And here I had you pegged for an anal douche.

Gravy. Time to finally admit the truth from you. YOUR BULBS went out the first time you came here with your hatred of anyone who isn't you.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyEPGsjbQuvlRID01KO6d278nMRZovH XBwCSvIZFKwujvziypm

Gunny
12-28-2017, 04:57 PM

:salute:Good for you. Doesn't mean you don't hate Jews. Hate equals hate. Simple math. Now, if you were half as smart as you keep claiming you are, you would know the actual biological fact is Judaism is a religion, not a race. That means you really DON'T have to play along with them if you don't want to.

You want to talk religious scams? Scamming the world that Judaism is a race and that anyone who hates them are antisemitic. Since BOTH Jews and Arabs are semites, wouldn't that make Jews that hate Arabs and/or discriminate against them antisemitic as well?

You lefties REALLY need to work on your conflicting definitions.