PDA

View Full Version : Who's Your Daddy?

Abbey Marie
12-26-2017, 04:46 PM
Daddy President, that is. :cheers2:

In my lifetime, I cannot recall a President who has kept his campaign promises like President Trump. And absolutely not so quickly.

I can imagine how livid this is making his haters. Everything he does seems to turn to gold.

USSC nominee from the list he published? Check
Tax reform? Check
Jerusalem the capital? Check
Spanking the UN? Check
Nominated Conservative Federal judges? Check
Keystone pipeline approved? Check
Economy soaring? Check
Individual mandate gone? Check
Beat Hillary? Check!

aboutime
12-26-2017, 04:48 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoGWgidiWHe7Ib1t3mBtjFqIxrP2s3Y tYGcwvCEQWKSrnFvL1m

High_Plains_Drifter
12-26-2017, 04:50 PM

In my lifetime, I cannot recall a President who has kept his campaign promises like President Trump. And absolutely not so quickly.

I can imagine how livid this is making his haters. Everything he does seems to turn to gold.

Tax reform? Check
Spanking the UN? Check
Economy soaring? Check
Beat Hillary? Check!
ANWOR open for oil exporation? Check
Doing a GO AROUND on the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING on twitter? Check
Still packs them into his rallies with standing room only? Check

jimnyc
12-26-2017, 05:01 PM

Tax reform? Check
Spanking the UN? Check
Economy soaring? Check
Beat Hillary? Check!

But, but, but.... Um,,, but but, Bush did it? And don't forget, all of this success is just piggybacking off of Obama for now. Oh, and the changes that Clinton made to the economy, that too.

The excuses I've seen are incredible, and then many ignore. Fact is, even those who hate the man CANNOT deny many of the successes, and the many promises he has kept. Well, they can, but facts are facts. A man doesn't have to be loved to get shit done. Just as a man that's a world class orator, and is politically correct and all that other jazz, can talk the talk and get jack shit done.

Russ
12-26-2017, 05:17 PM

Tax reform? Check
Spanking the UN? Check
Economy soaring? Check
Beat Hillary? Check!

I especially love the "Beat Hillary" one...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-26-2017, 06:07 PM
I especially love the "Beat Hillary" one...

And makes the right people either piss in their panties or poop in their undershorts! :beer: :clap::clap: :beer: :saluting2:
While screaming at the sky and and wondering--what the hellllllllllllllllllllllll happened!!!! -- :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Could not get much better than that, unless both the Hildabeast and the maggot obama were sentenced to prison for their crimes...-Tyr

Russ
12-27-2017, 08:44 PM
How about this accomplishment for Trump:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/26/isis-has-lost-98-percent-its-territory-mostly-since-trump-took-office-officials-say.html

ISIS has lost 98% of its territory since Trump took office, and has gone from 45000 fighters in Obama's last year to less than 1000 fighters now. Those are huge accomplishments against the biggest terror force in the world.

And I have to give a lot of credit to how much coverage CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, and WaPo have given to this incredible story, and... oh wait... they actually haven't covered it at all. How could that be? Surely any news agency with the slightest bit of journalistic integrity would be covering it - surely....:confused:

Abbey Marie
12-27-2017, 08:52 PM
How about this accomplishment for Trump:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/26/isis-has-lost-98-percent-its-territory-mostly-since-trump-took-office-officials-say.html

ISIS has lost 98% of its territory since Trump took office, and has gone from 45000 fighters in Obama's last year to less than 1000 fighters now. Those are huge accomplishments against the biggest terror force in the world.

And I have to give a lot of credit to how much coverage CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NYT, and WaPo have given to this incredible story, and... oh wait... they actually haven't covered it at all. How could that be? Surely any news agency with the slightest bit of journalistic integrity would be covering it - surely....:confused:

:clap::clap::clap:

LongTermGuy
12-27-2017, 08:59 PM

Tax reform? Check
Spanking the UN? Check
Economy soaring? Check
Beat Hillary? Check!

Well done Abbey!....and he makes SnowFlakes and haters cry, Check!

aboutime
12-27-2017, 09:27 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Lfh-kS-SYyA/maxresdefault.jpg

Black Diamond
12-28-2017, 03:32 PM
maybe Obama will try, once again, to claim ISIS was only the JV team.