PDA

View Full Version : ‘Pull ’em up or pay up’ is new law in Mansfield'

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 01:47 AM
‘Pull ’em up or pay up’ is new law in Mansfield'

August 13, 2007
On the Web:

MANSFIELD — “Pull ‘em up or pay up.”

That’s Police Chief Don English’s interpretation of a new law that takes effect in Mansfield on Sept. 15

Anyone caught wearing sagging pants who exposes his or her underwear will be subject to a fine of up to $150 plus court costs, or face up to 15 days in jail.

Mansfield aldermen voted unanimously at today’s 4:30 p.m. meeting to enact the new law.

The law makes it illegal to be found in a “state of nudity, or partial nudity, or in any indecent exposure of his or her person or undergarments, or be guilty of any indecent or lewd behavior.”

City attorney Richard Z. Johnson Jr. said he used a similar law in Delcambre as a guideline in creating Mansfield’s ordinance. Several municipalities and parish governments in Louisiana have enacted similar laws in recent months.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070813/BREAKINGNEWS/70813038

nevadamedic
08-14-2007, 02:28 AM

August 13, 2007
On the Web:

That’s Police Chief Don English’s interpretation of a new law that takes effect in Mansfield on Sept. 15

Anyone caught wearing sagging pants who exposes his or her underwear will be subject to a fine of up to $150 plus court costs, or face up to 15 days in jail.

Mansfield aldermen voted unanimously at today’s 4:30 p.m. meeting to enact the new law.

The law makes it illegal to be found in a “state of nudity, or partial nudity, or in any indecent exposure of his or her person or undergarments, or be guilty of any indecent or lewd behavior.”

City attorney Richard Z. Johnson Jr. said he used a similar law in Delcambre as a guideline in creating Mansfield’s ordinance. Several municipalities and parish governments in Louisiana have enacted similar laws in recent months.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070813/BREAKINGNEWS/70813038

I personally don't like baggy clothes but I think that is violating rights.

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 04:35 PM
I personally don't like baggy clothes but I think that is violating rights.

Jezuz Christ nm.... pray tell... where in the fucking CONSTITUTION does it say that you have the RIGHT to walk around with your fucking ASS AND UNDERWEAR hanging out? These fucking IDIOTS walking around with HALF THEIR ASS AND UNDERWEAR hanging out, quite possibly, is the STUPIDEST fad I have ever seen.

Sometimes you say things that just shock the shit out of me. And you wonder why people call you a liberal.

Missileman
08-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Jezuz Christ nm.... pray tell... where in the fucking CONSTITUTION does it say that you have the RIGHT to walk around with your fucking ASS AND UNDERWEAR hanging out?

Sometimes you say things that just shock the shit out of me. And you wonder why people call you a liberal.

How is the display of underwear any different than a bathing suit other than most times, less skin is covered by a bathing suit? I think the kids wearing their pants around their knees look stupid, but it's hardly offensive. This is only going to put some money in some lawyer's pocket.

I've seen more offensive sights from bad cases of carpenter or plumber crack and yet, noone's passed a law to stop that.

Gaffer
08-14-2007, 04:45 PM
I agree with Pale, it's the silliest fashion I have ever seen. They look like a bunch of clowns. I laugh when I see these bozo's trying to look tough and intimidating while trying to hold their pants up with one hand.

I'm all for fining the shit out of them. A dressing stupidly law is long overdue.

Gunny
08-14-2007, 04:49 PM

August 13, 2007
On the Web:

'Bout time someone did this. I get tired of looking at people's drawers because they want to wear their pants below their asses. It's bullshit.

typomaniac
08-14-2007, 04:49 PM
It's sad to see all these self-proclaimed conservatives clamoring for more and more government.

I can't believe that Mansfield's finest don't have better things to do than track people's exposed undies.
:lame2:

Gunny
08-14-2007, 04:50 PM
It's sad to see all these self-proclaimed conservatives clamoring for more and more government.

I can't believe that Mansfield's finest don't have better things to do than track people's exposed undies.

Don't have to "track" anything that's on display.

typomaniac
08-14-2007, 04:52 PM
It's still a waste of time and money.

Gunny
08-14-2007, 04:57 PM
It's still a waste of time and money.

In your opinion.

Those people who are sick of looking at the crap would disagree. I would be one of them. I think it's absolutely stupid to wear your pants hanging off your ass, not to mention offensive to some.

typomaniac
08-14-2007, 05:01 PM
In your opinion.

Those people who are sick of looking at the crap would disagree. I would be one of them. I think it's absolutely stupid to wear your pants hanging off your ass, not to mention offensive to some.

Only a liberal would be in favor of higher taxes so as not to be offended by their neighbors.
:lmao:

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 05:22 PM
How is the display of underwear any different than a bathing suit other than most times, less skin is covered by a bathing suit? I think the kids wearing their pants around their knees look stupid, but it's hardly offensive. This is only going to put some money in some lawyer's pocket.

I've seen more offensive sights from bad cases of carpenter or plumber crack and yet, noone's passed a law to stop that.

A swim suit is expressly designed to be worn as outer wear. Underwear is just that, under-wear. They are not intended to be on display.

These little morons doing this are doing it out of pure indignation. They are HOPING that they are offending someone, or pissing someone off. We know it, they know it, everyone knows it.

But hold on, I'm SURE the aclu will be all over this, and if they win, I want to see ALL WOMEN start wearing JUST A BRA. Hell that's underwear too. Might as well let them hang it all out.

Trigg
08-14-2007, 05:42 PM

August 13, 2007
On the Web:

I don't know, there have been more than a few cases where the police caught suspects because their pants fell down around their ankles while trying to run.

I think it looks stupid, but I don't think they're guilty of indecency.

Missileman
08-14-2007, 05:49 PM
A swim suit is expressly designed to be worn as outer wear. Underwear is just that, under-wear. They are not intended to be on display.

These little morons doing this are doing it out of pure indignation. They are HOPING that they are offending someone, or pissing someone off. We know it, they know it, everyone knows it.

But hold on, I'm SURE the aclu will be all over this, and if they win, I want to see ALL WOMEN start wearing JUST A BRA. Hell that's underwear too. Might as well let them hang it all out.

A tee shirt is underwear also. Women go to clubs wearing slacks and a bustier. As long as opaque cloth is covering those parts that fall under indecency statutes, who cares?

nevadamedic
08-14-2007, 06:47 PM
Jezuz Christ nm.... pray tell... where in the fucking CONSTITUTION does it say that you have the RIGHT to walk around with your fucking ASS AND UNDERWEAR hanging out? These fucking IDIOTS walking around with HALF THEIR ASS AND UNDERWEAR hanging out, quite possibly, is the STUPIDEST fad I have ever seen.

I don't say it to shock you at all, I just think that if the Government starts there where will it stop? Also if you read what I first typed I said I am completly against it.

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Wow the prudes in this town have nothing better to do. Do we want a police state where everyone has to dress and act alike. Wouldn't want to offend anyones sensibilities now would we.

PostmodernProphet
08-14-2007, 07:28 PM
As long as opaque cloth is covering those parts that fall under indecency statutes, who cares?

actually, it irks me a lot when women wear opaque cloth.......

OCA
08-14-2007, 07:28 PM
Yeah its friggin great to see some douchebag walking down the street with half his skinny pimpled ass hanging out of his pants. This law is based upon common decency, I think the fine is not stiff enough.

jimnyc
08-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Wow the prudes in this town have nothing better to do. Do we want a police state where everyone has to dress and act alike. Wouldn't want to offend anyones sensibilities now would we.

Are you one of those chicks that walks around with the jeans that have the waistline cut off, and your thong panties are about half exposed? Not that there's anything wrong with that! :)

A little skin showing here and there doesn't bother me. I get tired of the 17yr olds that wear boxer shorts, and then have their pants almost halfway down their legs, and then belted to hold them in place there. Generally this also comes with a "do rag", a Yankees baseball cap worn sideways & lots of gold teeth aka grills.

OCA
08-14-2007, 07:32 PM

If it were up to uberlibs like you with no sense of decency or morality people would be allowed to drop trow and drop a deuce in the middle of the damn sidewalk with no threat of arrest because as we all know its all about personal freedom, ain't it?

For chrissakes please have no children.

Gunny
08-14-2007, 07:33 PM
Only a liberal would be in favor of higher taxes so as not to be offended by their neighbors.
:lmao:

Only a liberal would want to wear his pants around his ass, showing his drawers, trying to draw attention himself and whatever statement he was trying to make.

Who needs to raise taxes? At $150-and-up a pop, it'll pay for itself.

OCA
08-14-2007, 07:34 PM
Are you one of those chicks that walks around with the jeans that have the waistline cut off, and your thong panties are about half exposed? Not that there's anything wrong with that! :)

A little skin showing here and there doesn't bother me. I get tired of the 17yr olds that wear boxer shorts, and then have their pants almost halfway down their legs, and then belted to hold them in place there. Generally this also comes with a "do rag", a Yankees baseball cap worn sideways & lots of gold teeth aka grills.

Those are wiggers you are speaking of James. Generally middle class kids with no natural street skills or cred trying to look hard because Busta Rhymes told em it was cool.

Fuck I hate those kids.

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Rarely, I wear super low cut jeans most the time but not thongs. You guys should try them out, uncomfortable as hell.

I get tired of the 17yr olds that wear boxer shorts, and then have their pants almost halfway down their legs, and then belted to hold them in place there.
I think it looks fine, there long shirts cover anything you don't need to see. I don't wear pants like that either. You have to waddle with your knees out to keep them up and from falling the rest of the way down.

OCA
08-14-2007, 07:37 PM

No Jimmy, i'm imagining old ratty non-formfitting jeans, legs and underarms hairier than Ron Jeremy and and old tank top.......braless of course and dirt under the fingernails.

Gunny
08-14-2007, 07:38 PM
If it were up to uberlibs like you with no sense of decency or morality people would be allowed to drop trow and drop a deuce in the middle of the damn sidewalk with no threat of arrest because as we all know its all about personal freedom, ain't it?

Typo obviously fancies himself a comedian. It's a shame laws like this are necessary in the first place because the little fuckers had no parental supervision to begin with, and obviously no common decency or sense.

OCA
08-14-2007, 07:41 PM
This reminds me of a line I heard a rodeo clown tell one time: " I was talking to my niece one day and asking her whats the deal with these idiot kids nowadays and their asses down around their knees, she gave me some line or another but I asked how do the girls check out a guy's ass, do they just say I like Johnny because he carries the biggest load of shit in his pants?":laugh2:

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 07:42 PM
Tho I think some boxers with low cut and looser jeans plus a short cut shirt would look good. Might try that. Now guy or girl pants is the question. Guy might be better but not low cut and i don't want them riding down to my knees but on with the boxers showing above and the shirt showing off my lower abdomen.

OCA
08-14-2007, 07:43 PM
Typo obviously fancies himself a comedian. It's a shame laws like this are necessary in the first place because the little fuckers had no parental supervision to begin with, and obviously no common decency or sense.

It seems that alot of this parenting absence can all be traced to the "free love" youth of the hippie generation. You know you can't place your morality upon your children.

Guernicaa
08-14-2007, 07:47 PM
It's a part of ghetto culture, whether you guys like it or not.
Its not like they're showing off their parts, there’s still the boxers to cover the ass and dick. And they usually wear t-shirts that are long enough to cover the boxers.

I would say that anyone who dresses like the man in Pales avatar or anything similar should be fined $500 dollars for looking like a scary old pervert.

red states rule
08-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Its not like they're showing off their parts, there’s still the boxers to cover the ass and dick. And they usually wear t-shirts that are long enough to cover the boxers.

I would say that anyone who dresses like the man in Pales avatar or anything similar should be fined $500 dollars for looking like a scary old pervert.

Then stop whining about all the problems blacks have because of the ghetto culture

Gunny
08-14-2007, 07:58 PM

I don't like it, nor the rest of the ghetto culture than glorifies being a thug.

The "man in Pale's avatar" would have just shot you quite fucking dead for even thinking that.

red states rule
08-14-2007, 08:00 PM

BTW, what is wrong with Pales avatar? You would not have the balls to say anything like that to Pale or the MAN in his avatar. They would be sweeping up your remains off the floor

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 08:27 PM
A tee shirt is underwear also. Women go to clubs wearing slacks and a bustier. As long as opaque cloth is covering those parts that fall under indecency statutes, who cares?

The pants hanging off the ass is STUPID. It's also very commonly connected to gang activity, so there's more than just the indecent reason to do away with it. You should know that, but again, being the liberal defender of all that is immoral and wrong, I don't expect you to admit it.

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 08:33 PM

You don't even know who "the man" in my avatar is do you, you ignorant little twit. That "man" is Wild Bill Hickok, and if you ever ran your ignorant little pie hole talking that shit to his face, you'd find your new home would be a pine box six foot under in a dirt hole.

manu1959
08-14-2007, 08:34 PM
isn't mansfield a chocolate city?.....where is the aclu to defend these gang bangers......

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 08:42 PM
isn't mansfield a chocolate city?.....
- - - - - :lol: - - - - :laugh:

where is the aclu to defend these gang bangers......
Give 'em time... they'll being crawling out of the gutter to defend this bullshit sooner or later.

manu1959
08-14-2007, 08:43 PM
- - - - - :lol: - - - - :laugh:

Give 'em time... they'll being crawling out of the gutter to defend this bullshit sooner or later.

see...i ain't all bad.....

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 08:45 PM
see...i ain't all bad.....

You're on my A list brother. I know you're a good man... :beer:

Guernicaa
08-14-2007, 08:49 PM
The "man in Pale's avatar" would have just shot you quite fucking dead for even thinking that.
Yepp, and if you ever got caught spewing your racist right-wing bull shit in front of ghetto black people you'd be shot...30 times, and stabbed.

And your wallet and watch would be gone:finger3:

manu1959
08-14-2007, 08:49 PM
You're on my A list brother. I know you're a good man... :beer:

i just have to keep you honest once in a while......:cheers2:

Guernicaa
08-14-2007, 08:50 PM
You don't even know who "the man" in my avatar is do you, you ignorant little twit. That "man" is Wild Bill Hickok, and if you ever ran your ignorant little pie hole talking that shit to his face, you'd find your new home would be a pine box six foot under in a dirt hole.
That is sooo cool Pale!! Wild Bill Hickok!?!?! Woaaaahhhh!!!!

Refer to my above post about what would happen if you were to whine your racist bull shit to ghetto blacks.

manu1959
08-14-2007, 08:53 PM

are you really this dumb or did you stay in a holiday inn express last night....

Guernicaa
08-14-2007, 08:53 PM
Between his law enforcement duties and gambling, which easily overlapped, Hickok was involved in several notable shootouts, and was ultimately killed while playing poker in a South Dakota saloon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Bill_Hickok

Being a drunk, shooting people (probably drunk), and playing poker all day.
He sounds like a really great guy Pale!!

OCA
08-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Yepp, and if you ever got caught spewing your racist right-wing bull shit in front of ghetto black people you'd be shot...30 times, and stabbed.

Decent white folk like Pale have zero need to crawl in the gutter errr ghetto.

Fuck I swear the youth just get dumber and dumber.

manu1959
08-14-2007, 08:54 PM

better man than you

Guernicaa
08-14-2007, 08:55 PM
are you really this dumb or did you stay in a holiday inn express last night....
No, I just go to a school where they make up about half the population.

Guernicaa
08-14-2007, 08:56 PM
better man than you
Aww shucks...Do you really mean it?:thumb:

:laugh::laugh:

manu1959
08-14-2007, 08:57 PM
No, I just go to a school where they make up about half the population.

glad you have company....hate for you to be all alone

manu1959
08-14-2007, 08:59 PM
Aww shucks...Do you really mean it?:thumb:

:laugh::laugh:

yea you are right....calling you a man was a bit optimistic on my part

Guernicaa
08-14-2007, 09:01 PM
yea you are right....calling you a man was a bit optimistic on my part
Yes...I am a lesbian cross-dresser named Barb.

Guernicaa
08-14-2007, 09:01 PM
:laugh2:

Missileman
08-14-2007, 09:04 PM
The pants hanging off the ass is STUPID. It's also very commonly connected to gang activity, so there's more than just the indecent reason to do away with it. You should know that, but again, being the liberal defender of all that is immoral and wrong, I don't expect you to admit it.

Look shithead...THEY have as much right to LOOK stupid as YOU do to SOUND stupid.

You really need to come up with another act. This "If you disagree with me, you're a liberal" shit is not only old, but totally inaccurate. I'm as much a liberal as RSR is a brilliant political columnist. If I were truly a defender of ALL that is immoral and wrong, I wouldn't have been on YOUR ass all last week.

manu1959
08-14-2007, 09:14 PM
Yes...I am a lesbian cross-dresser named Barb.

trapped in a man's body i presume

Gunny
08-14-2007, 09:14 PM

You really aren't very bright are you? He was arguably one of the greatest shootists who lived, and one of the better lawmen in Kansas when people were needed who could actually do something besides hide behind the internet on a message board and run their traps.

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 09:28 PM
That is sooo cool Pale!! Wild Bill Hickok!?!?! Woaaaahhhh!!!!

Refer to my above post about what would happen if you were to whine your racist bull shit to ghetto blacks.

Please show me where I "spewed racist bullshit," or shut the fuck up.

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 09:44 PM

Yeah that's right. Wild Bill was a MAN, unlike you wet nosed, skinny little, THINK your tough, pants hanging off your ass, hat on backwards, PUNKS! He lived in a day when the country was BRUTAL. You'd get shot for little or NOTHING. Your life expectancy would have been around 0.00017 seconds. You wouldn't have made a pimple on that mans ass.

You fucking slimy little liberal cock suckers can run your fucking cake holes running down America, it's history, it's heroes, all sitting there in your parents basement collecting unemployment. YOU are the epitome of WORTHLESS you fucking moronic little PRICK.

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Look shithead...THEY have as much right to LOOK stupid as YOU do to SOUND stupid.

You really need to come up with another act. This "If you disagree with me, you're a liberal" shit is not only old, but totally inaccurate. I'm as much a liberal as RSR is a brilliant political columnist. If I were truly a defender of ALL that is immoral and wrong, I wouldn't have been on YOUR ass all last week.

You, missileboy, are among the lowest of the low on this board. You have no room to talk about shit. You defend ALL that is IMMORAL. You and the rest of the godless liberals here. Anything sick, deviant, perverted, against society and nature, and THEEEEEERRRREEE'S MISSILEBOY to the defense.

Just shut the fuck up slack jaw. You got no game.

OCA
08-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Yeah that's right. Wild Bill was a MAN, unlike you wet nosed, skinny little, THINK your tough, pants hanging off your ass, hat on backwards, PUNKS! He lived in a day when the country was BRUTAL. You'd get shot for little or NOTHING. Your life expectancy would have been around 0.00017 seconds. You wouldn't have made a pimple on that mans ass.

You fucking slimy little liberal cock suckers can run your fucking cake holes running down America, it's history, it's heroes, all sitting there in your parents basement collecting unemployment. YOU are the epitome of WORTHLESS you fucking moronic little PRICK.

Pale, Obama is just a stupid fucking 17 yr old kid. He don't know his asshole from his elbow, probably don't even know who John Wayne is.

manu1959
08-14-2007, 09:59 PM

dude....you are holdin back again................

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Well ain't this turned into a nice thread. LMAO, did some people on here call me immature.

typomaniac
08-14-2007, 10:07 PM

Wow, you've been really obsessed with me ever since I came back. Sorry to disappoint you, but you're just going to have to keep your Brokeback fantasies to yourself. I don't go for :gay:

manu1959
08-14-2007, 10:08 PM
Well ain't this turned into a nice thread. LMAO, did some people on here call me immature.

no...boring

Missileman
08-14-2007, 10:09 PM
You, missileboy, are among the lowest of the low on this board. You have no room to talk about shit. You defend ALL that is IMMORAL. You and the rest of the godless liberals here. Anything sick, deviant, perverted, against society and nature, and THEEEEEERRRREEE'S MISSILEBOY to the defense.

Just shut the fuck up slack jaw. You got no game.

The same old broken record. Explain how wearing clothes stupidly is immoral jackass. Explain how wearing clothes stupidly is perverted and against nature. All you ever provide is fluff and bluster, never substance.

If liberals are godless, what the fuck are you? I haven't heard a single liberal on this board cop to taking their kid to a whore or brag about planning another trip. The real shame is that all but one of the other Christians on the board have let you slide on your nonsense. Why they sit idly by and let you leave the impression that all Christians are like you is a mystery.

As for "STFU" and "you got no game"...the day I can't run circles around your illiterate ass, I'll leave the board. Until then, I'll continue to shine my boots on your backside. :slap:

typomaniac
08-14-2007, 10:09 PM
Typo obviously fancies himself a comedian.
Much like you obviously fancy yourself a Marine.

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Well if I'm boring why so many threads with my name on em. Somebody must be intrested. I think pale and OCA both have a crush on me.

manu1959
08-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Well if I'm boring why so many threads with my name on em. Somebody must be intrested. I think pale and OCA both have a crush on me.

nah...i think they would like to crush you....

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 10:15 PM
lol

manu1959
08-14-2007, 10:19 PM
lol

i see you are still violating the leprechauns copyright on the rainbow.....

and you gay folk wonder why you have no luck getting society to accept you...........

LiberalNation
08-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Screw the leprechauns, their copyright expired years ago.

typomaniac
08-14-2007, 10:25 PM
i see you are still violating the leprechauns copyright on the rainbow.....

and you gay folk wonder why you have no luck getting society to accept you...........

You bigoted, rightwad leprechaun-lover. :mad:

manu1959
08-14-2007, 10:26 PM
You bigoted, rightwad leprechaun-lover. :mad:

leprechans are a-political you leprophobe

typomaniac
08-14-2007, 10:30 PM
leprechans are a-political you leprophobe

Okay, I gotta hand it to you. You really did make me laugh out loud. :lmao:

Yurt
08-14-2007, 10:55 PM

You're just steamed because they won't tell you where the gold is.

Besides, they have actively applied for copyright extensions and continue to get them granted ... in exchange for some wee gold...

JohnDoe
08-14-2007, 11:14 PM
I agree with Pale, it's the silliest fashion I have ever seen. They look like a bunch of clowns. I laugh when I see these bozo's trying to look tough and intimidating while trying to hold their pants up with one hand.

I'm all for fining the shit out of them. A dressing stupidly law is long overdue.
When I was in high school it was usually the girls attire that was risky...and the strict parents were against, it was a long time ago and I am dating myself for certain, but we had thinly veiled halter tops that we wore with no bras underneath, we had hip huggers, and we had hot pants during a certain period too.... :) Parents and the communities were in a tizzy about it all....lol...

The ugly sagging falling down pants is prettty bad though, I can agree with that!!!!! But I do think Nevada does have a valid point that should be considered, being that I am a liberal and all.... ;) jd

nevadamedic
08-14-2007, 11:15 PM
I don't know, there have been more than a few cases where the police caught suspects because their pants fell down around their ankles while trying to run.

I think it looks stupid, but I don't think they're guilty of indecency.

I think it looks idiotic and ridicolous. The only reason I say the Government isn't right in this case is that it will open a whole can of worms and pretty soon they will be telling us what we can and cant wear.

JohnDoe
08-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Pale, Obama is just a stupid fucking 17 yr old kid. He don't know his asshole from his elbow, probably don't even know who John Wayne is.I've come to learn that this is just his personal way of showing that he is born Again!!! :dance:

nevadamedic
08-14-2007, 11:23 PM

Welcome back! :cheers2:

Pale Rider
08-14-2007, 11:29 PM
The same old broken record. Explain how wearing clothes stupidly is immoral jackass. Explain how wearing clothes stupidly is perverted and against nature. All you ever provide is fluff and bluster, never substance.
Once again you didn't comprehend what I said. You've got the reading skills of a grade schooler. I SAID, that you DEFEND any and all things perverted, deviant and immoral. But if you think that walking around with your underwear exposed and your ass hanging out is all just fine and dandy, then again, you're defending deviant behavior. I think the board knows by now, if there's an issue where something is stupid, perverted, deviant or immoral, YOU will be among the FIRST to defend it. You're trash missleboy. Simple, liberal, trash.

If liberals are godless, what the fuck are you? I haven't heard a single liberal on this board cop to taking their kid to a whore or brag about planning another trip. The real shame is that all but one of the other Christians on the board have let you slide on your nonsense. Why they sit idly by and let you leave the impression that all Christians are like you is a mystery.
My "kid" is 28 years old. He's done his four years in the Army and was in the first Desert Storm. He's put himself through college and is old enough to make his own decisions, and has earned the right to do so. Unlike you, he's a MAN. If he wants to get laid, that's entirely up to him. He's a better man than you are punk. Maybe if you'd have grown up more like a man than a little girl, YOU wouldn't have all these issues. Get a life.

As for "STFU" and "you got no game"...the day I can't run circles around your illiterate ass, I'll leave the board. Until then, I'll continue to shine my boots on your backside. :slap:
You've had your ass tanned at one time or another by everyone on this board. And every time you get into it with me, you can't say or do shit that makes any sense or goes anywhere, so you let your alligator mouth over run your mosquito ass. You're a punk, and the only thing you're shinning is your dick with Rosy palm and her five sisters.

Now take break slow leak, people are sick of you.

red states rule
08-15-2007, 03:56 AM

That would happen just by making the mistake of walking in the neighborhood at night

red states rule
08-15-2007, 04:03 AM
When I was in high school it was usually the girls attire that was risky...and the strict parents were against, it was a long time ago and I am dating myself for certain, but we had thinly veiled halter tops that we wore with no bras underneath, we had hip huggers, and we had hot pants during a certain period too.... :) Parents and the communities were in a tizzy about it all....lol...

The ugly sagging falling down pants is prettty bad though, I can agree with that!!!!! But I do think Nevada does have a valid point that should be considered, being that I am a liberal and all.... ;) jd

Good morning!

How parents can let the kids dress like that is amazing. As far as you admitting you are a liberal, JD, well the first step on the road to recovery is to admit you have a problem. Congrats!!

Monkeybone
08-15-2007, 09:24 AM
this is one of those things that is a double edged sword. nice that they are trying to have ppl dress a little nicer and yes, they may be doing it also because of gang related thigs but who knows? i for one laugh out loud and don't care that they hear me and see me pointing when Re-Re's dress like that. but i am also in the view point that if you let them do this then it becomes a slippery slope. what next? you let them dictate how you can dress, then you are basically opening the door for them to start to tell you how to do everything else and how to live. i mean some ppl on this board were against checkpoints looking for drunks if i remember correctly. you will let them tell you (or is it because it is others?) how to dress, but you get mad and say things like how it is nazi-ish of them to stop you to make sure you ain't sloshed and driving?

Pale Rider
08-15-2007, 10:03 AM
I've come to learn that this is just his personal way of showing that he is born Again!!

Are you going to ruin your quasi-good reputation by telling an unprovoked sarcastic lie?

(And yes I know you aimed it at me. If you want to relentlessly follow each other around the board and continually throw smart ass cracks at one another, fine. I'll accommodate you. But know this, I don't get "personal" with my attacks until someone FIRST takes a shot at me. Note I said "personal." Yes I'm blunt and rarely hold anything back, but I speak to the issue at hand and about people in general. When I address someone specifically, and it isn't nice, they asked for it. Just remember that, and maybe we can keep things civil.)

Trigg
08-15-2007, 12:49 PM
I think it looks idiotic and ridicolous. The only reason I say the Government isn't right in this case is that it will open a whole can of worms and pretty soon they will be telling us what we can and cant wear.

Yep, just one more thing the gov. needs to stay out of. As long as nothing is exposed, I don't have a problem with it.

If they want to look stupid more power to them. You wont catch my kids dressed like that.

red states rule
08-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Yep, just one more thing the gov. needs to stay out of. As long as nothing is exposed, I don't have a problem with it.

If they want to look stupid more power to them. You wont catch my kids dressed like that.

If more parents felt that way - we would not be talking about this

PostmodernProphet
08-15-2007, 04:38 PM
throw smart ass cracks at one another

actually, that would be in keeping with the theme of the thread.....

Missileman
08-15-2007, 05:00 PM
Once again you didn't comprehend what I said. You've got the reading skills of a grade schooler. I SAID, that you DEFEND any and all things perverted, deviant and immoral. But if you think that walking around with your underwear exposed and your ass hanging out is all just fine and dandy, then again, you're defending deviant behavior. I think the board knows by now, if there's an issue where something is stupid, perverted, deviant or immoral, YOU will be among the FIRST to defend it. You're trash missleboy. Simple, liberal, trash.

I'm as much a liberal as you are a good Christian. Compared to you, Reagan was a leftie! You want to let the government tell these kids how to dress. Ever consider that next week some other government body might find wearing leather offensive... maybe in your town or state. I notice you didn't respond about tee shirts. They are underwear, commonly visible if a button up shirt is open at the top and more often nowadays worn as an outer garment. Why isn't that outlawed too?

My "kid" is 28 years old. He's done his four years in the Army and was in the first Desert Storm. He's put himself through college and is old enough to make his own decisions, and has earned the right to do so. Unlike you, he's a MAN. If he wants to get laid, that's entirely up to him. He's a better man than you are punk. Maybe if you'd have grown up more like a man than a little girl, YOU wouldn't have all these issues. Get a life.

Do you believe in the Bible and God, or don't you? If you truly believe, I would think leading your kid into placing his immortal soul in peril would be the antithesis of Christian behavior.

You've had your ass tanned at one time or another by everyone on this board. And every time you get into it with me, you can't say or do shit that makes any sense or goes anywhere, so you let your alligator mouth over run your mosquito ass. You're a punk, and the only thing you're shinning is your dick with Rosy palm and her five sisters.

Only in the feeble excuse for a mind you have rattling in your skull. You've always been my bitch in an argument and with your limited vocabulary and intellect, you'll continue to be so. I intend to point out your hypocrisy and double standards at every opportunity.

Missileman
08-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Are you going to ruin your quasi-good reputation by telling an unprovoked sarcastic lie?

(And yes I know you aimed it at me. If you want to relentlessly follow each other around the board and continually throw smart ass cracks at one another, fine. I'll accommodate you. But know this, I don't get "personal" with my attacks until someone FIRST takes a shot at me. Note I said "personal." Yes I'm blunt and rarely hold anything back, but I speak to the issue at hand and about people in general. When I address someone specifically, and it isn't nice, they asked for it. Just remember that, and maybe we can keep things civil.)

Keep it civil? :lmao:

You called her a bitch for trying to be Christianly.

PostmodernProphet
08-15-2007, 06:20 PM
actually, I think the saggy pants look is an improvement.....

boxers?
http://www.floridatoday.com/blogs/talktome/uploaded_images/baggy_pants_criminals-722845.jpg

or briefs....

http://www.robbooker.com/blog/crack.jpg

gabosaurus
08-15-2007, 06:35 PM
what an odd topic. I always thought Pale's attitude toward kids was "pull em up, then pay em up."

Pale Rider
08-15-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm as much a liberal as you are a good Christian. Compared to you, Reagan was a leftie! You want to let the government tell these kids how to dress. Ever consider that next week some other government body might find wearing leather offensive... maybe in your town or state. I notice you didn't respond about tee shirts. They are underwear, commonly visible if a button up shirt is open at the top and more often nowadays worn as an outer garment. Why isn't that outlawed too?
OK... we've come to this conclusion. YOU think the little wigger punks should be allowed to walk around in public with the boxer underwear and ass hanging out. Par for the course. It's stupid and deviant behavior... just the sort of thing you always defend, like the LIBERAL you are.

Do you believe in the Bible and God, or don't you? If you truly believe, I would think leading your kid into placing his immortal soul in peril would be the antithesis of Christian behavior.
It's got nothing to do with my beliefs. I tried to tell you my sons is a grown man and makes his own choices. You choose to ignore that, because that doesn't fit into your dumb ass little tirade here. Get with it jingle nuts. Your spinning and debate contortions are enough to make anyone wince.

Only in the feeble excuse for a mind you have rattling in your skull. You've always been my bitch in an argument and with your limited vocabulary and intellect, you'll continue to be so. I intend to point out your hypocrisy and double standards at every opportunity.
Well... you can lay out a half assed line of shit misslenuts, but you can't hang with me. Not even on my worst day. You've been slapped and punched around your whole life, so now you're on here sitting SAFELY behind your keyboard doing your level best at trying to sound tough. Well... you ain't shit son. You don't fool me for a second. Your wits are tepid, your arguments are twisted, and your morals and character are in the toilet. When I said you got no game, I wasn't kidding. You don't. I'm starting to think you enjoy being verbally beaten to a pulp by me over and over, because you keep coming back for more. Quite possibly you're a masochist. Whip me, beat me, make me feel cheap. Is that it missleboy? Is that what you like? You're a sick som bitch. You probably GET EXCITED looking at the little punks with their underwear and ass hanging out don't you? It's all becoming clear now just what kind of a pervert you are. Now I need to go wash myself just from the thought of you, sick fucker. God only knows what other kinds of sick shit you're probably into. You and mattskrammer... mister incest himself... brothers.

Pale Rider
08-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Keep it civil? :lmao:

You called her a bitch for trying to be Christianly.

Only after three post by her to me where she referred to me as "tool" among other derogatory names.

I give what I get. You already know that. Don't act stupid.

Pale Rider
08-15-2007, 07:12 PM
what an odd topic. I always thought Pale's attitude toward kids was "pull em up, then pay em up."

Taking advantage of little kids with problems is your professed line of work toots, not mine. God only knows what you demand of them behind closed doors... :420: - - :suck:

Missileman
08-15-2007, 07:21 PM
OK... we've come to this conclusion. YOU think the little wigger punks should be allowed to walk around in public with the boxer underwear and ass hanging out. Par for the course. It's stupid and deviant behavior... just the sort of thing you always defend, like the LIBERAL you are.

For the record, retard, their asses aren't hanging out, their boxers are. If they were walking around with their asses out, they wouldn't need to pass a new law that deals with boxers. Par for the course, you have no fucking clue what you're really arguing about.

It's got nothing to do with my beliefs. I tried to tell you my sons is a grown man and makes his own choices. You choose to ignore that, because that doesn't fit into your dumb ass little tirade here. Get with it jingle nuts. Your spinning and debate contortions are enough to make anyone wince.

Another shining example of your propensity to talk the talk, while doing the opposite. Your morals are a joke, your indignation at others morals is an even bigger one.

Well... you can lay out a half assed line of shit misslenuts, but you can't hang with me. Not even on my worst day. You've been slapped and punched around your whole life, so now you're on here sitting SAFELY behind your keyboard doing your level best at trying to sound tough. Well... you ain't shit son. You don't fool me for a second. Your wits are tepid, your arguments are twisted, and your morals and character are in the toilet. When I said you got no game, I wasn't kidding. You don't. I'm starting to think you enjoy being verbally beaten to a pulp by me over and over, because you keep coming back for more. Quite possibly you're a masochist. Whip me, beat me, make me feel cheap. Is that it missleboy? Is that what you like? You're a sick som bitch. You probably GET EXCITED looking at the little punks with their underwear and ass hanging out don't you? It's all becoming clear now just what kind of a pervert you are. Now I need to go wash myself just from the thought of you, sick fucker. God only knows what other kinds of sick shit you're probably into. You and mattskrammer... mister incest himself... brothers.

We've been down this road before Pole Rider...you are as intimidating as my 2-year-old grand-daughter. Your desperation to change the subject from YOUR double standards and hypocrisy is stinking up the board. Don't worry, I'll keep things on track.

Missileman
08-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Only after three post by her to me where she referred to me as "tool" among other derogatory names.

I give what I get. You already know that. Don't act stupid.

Funny, a keyword search for posts by JohnDoe with the word "tool" didn't get any results where she called you that.

Pale Rider
08-16-2007, 01:10 AM
For the record, retard, their asses aren't hanging out, their boxers are. If they were walking around with their asses out, they wouldn't need to pass a new law that deals with boxers. Par for the course, you have no fucking clue what you're really arguing about.

Another shining example of your propensity to talk the talk, while doing the opposite. Your morals are a joke, your indignation at others morals is an even bigger one.

We've been down this road before Pole Rider...you are as intimidating as my 2-year-old grand-daughter. Your desperation to change the subject from YOUR double standards and hypocrisy is stinking up the board. Don't worry, I'll keep things on track.

I know you're having fun misslenuts... so am I. Do I really... I mean REALLY give a FLYING FUCK what you say or do on this board? HELL NO! You're my pool toy here. I have you under my control, and you don't even know it. Keeping you talking your shit is my daily entertainment. I can control you, and you think you're being brilliant... LMAO!!!

You were born behind the eight ball, and you still are. You're just not a very bright bulb are you? No matter. It's makes it all the easier for me to control you.

Talk to ya later... misslepredictable.

Pale Rider
08-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Funny, a keyword search for posts by JohnDoe with the word "tool" didn't get any results where she called you that.

Here's where she calls me a nimrod, post #522...

are being lead astray or are being a nimrod!

jd

"Tool"... she's gone back through and edited it out, but she called me a tool. I read it. I should have used "quote" so she couldn't deny it or take it out. Now it's my word against hers, and I already know how that's going to go with you. I couldn't give a fuck less anyway.

emmett
08-16-2007, 01:31 AM
Now this is the kind of intelligent debate we come for!

Pale Rider
08-16-2007, 02:27 AM
Now this is the kind of intelligent debate we come for!

Yeah have a go at it with misslebag emmett. After three or four posts, however long it takes you to nail him to the floor, he'll get nasty. It's all he has. One or two legitimate, the rest bullshit.

Missileman
08-16-2007, 07:19 AM
I know you're having fun misslenuts... so am I. Do I really... I mean REALLY give a FLYING FUCK what you say or do on this board? HELL NO! You're my pool toy here. I have you under my control, and you don't even know it. Keeping you talking your shit is my daily entertainment. I can control you, and you think you're being brilliant... LMAO!!!

You were born behind the eight ball, and you still are. You're just not a very bright bulb are you? No matter. It's makes it all the easier for me to control you.

Talk to ya later... misslepredictable.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: You need to seek immediate psychiatric help! Any one as delusional as you just made yourself out to be isn't safe to be roaming the streets. Seriously...you just made Archie look like Einstein. Get a grip, then buy a clue!

red states rule
08-16-2007, 07:22 AM
Back to the topic at hand, if people had more common sense and more parents paying attention to what their kids are wearing - we would not have to be talking about this

Pale Rider
08-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Back to the topic at hand, if people had more common sense and more parents paying attention to what their kids are wearing - we would not have to be talking about this

What do you do when the kids are learning stupidity like your underwear hanging out and your pants down to your knees FROM their PARENTS?

Monkeybone
08-16-2007, 03:21 PM
gene pool purging Pale?

Pale Rider
08-16-2007, 03:26 PM
gene pool purging Pale?

You mean like... morons shouldn't be allowed to breed?

Monkeybone
08-16-2007, 03:28 PM
yah..you're pants sag no offspring for you!

nothing you can do if rents are teaching though. like the welfare 'workers'. not saying that welfare is bad and everyone that is on it abuses it, but there are certain ppl where every generation learns from the rents that they really don't have to do anything.

Pale Rider
08-16-2007, 03:42 PM
yah..you're pants sag no offspring for you!

Just out of curiosity, do you think you'd ever see a doctor, or a lawyer, or a congressman, or any other educated person of stature, wearing their pants down around their balls with their underwear hanging out?

actsnoblemartin
08-16-2007, 04:19 PM
A socierty without values, cannot survive. Conservatives want government, to protect us from nudeness, and lewdness.

There is nothing wrong with government enforcing the laws. So I have to fully disagree with your argument.

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 04:35 PM

The whole reason the baggy pants thing started was because the gangmembers wore baggy clothes as they can hide weapons. Then you get these jackasses who watch a rap video and think thats the in thing. Then a fad is started.

nevadamedic
08-16-2007, 04:37 PM
What do you do when the kids are learning stupidity like your underwear hanging out and your pants down to your knees FROM their PARENTS?

Ask Darin, he seems to be pretty up to date on disclipline techniques. :)

Gunny
08-16-2007, 08:41 PM

One, think again. 30 rounds ain't enough to even get into a skirmish with me.

Two, you know nothing about me, you're full of shit, as usual. Being a victim of bussing, I went to school in the ghetto every-fucking-day and I'm STILL here. Whatcha got on that, wannabe?

typomaniac
08-16-2007, 09:12 PM
A socierty without values, cannot survive. Conservatives want government, to protect us from nudeness, and lewdness.

There is nothing wrong with government enforcing the laws. So I have to fully disagree with your argument.

I can understand why children should be protected from "nudeness and lewdness." But why does the government need to give anyone else "protection?"

Next thing you know they'll want to "protect" you from reading the wrong things.

Missileman
08-16-2007, 09:20 PM
I can understand why children should be protected from "nudeness and lewdness." But why does the government need to give anyone else "protection?"

Next thing you know they'll want to "protect" you from reading the wrong things.

If the issue involved nudity or lewdness, they wouldn't have had to pass a new law.

The cops would better serve the community by stopping REAL crime. Making criminals out of people for their style of dress is about as stupid as stupid gets.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 05:00 AM
The whole reason the baggy pants thing started was because the gangmembers wore baggy clothes as they can hide weapons. Then you get these jackasses who watch a rap video and think thats the in thing. Then a fad is started.

Yet you are called a racist to point out those facts

PostmodernProphet
08-17-2007, 06:45 AM
Conservatives want government, to protect us from nudeness, and lewdness.

??....I thought conservatives wanted government involved LESS in our lives......I think you guys have been tainted by the liberals around here.....

Monkeybone
08-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Just out of curiosity, do you think you'd ever see a doctor, or a lawyer, or a congressman, or any other educated person of stature, wearing their pants down around their balls with their underwear hanging out?

well for one thing..if i showed up there and they were like that, then i would wonder about the whole company if they allow a dress code like that. work and professional attire are something totally different. how someone dresses in their own time is their business and not mine. should they start to enforce haircuts and words on shirts next? have a dress code for society?

since i am lazy and don't like doing research, is this town a major gang area?

truthmatters
08-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Legislating fashion?

Just brillient!

Whats Next legislating what color you can paint your car?

How about legislating that you Must Not wear white after labor day?

Maybe we should make a law that Ugly men must grow beard to cover thier face?

Hagbard Celine
08-17-2007, 09:47 AM

Where in the constitution does it say the government has the right to dictate how people wear their clothes? I think hoodlum fashion looks stupid and class-less too, but fining people for "lewd behavior" because of it is the worst kind of prudishness. Honestly, this sounds like something out of the middle ages.

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 01:09 PM
Where in the constitution does it say the government has the right to dictate how people wear their clothes? I think hoodlum fashion looks stupid and class-less too, but fining people for "lewd behavior" because of it is the worst kind of prudishness. Honestly, this sounds like something out of the middle ages.

OK... fuck it... lets just say FUCK CLOTHES ALLTOGETHER... lets just say everybody can walk around NAKED. Sure... and you can FUCK RIGHT OUT IN PUBLIC! YEAH... see... the "slippery slope" you liberals are passing off here in defense of probably the stupidest, wigger, gang banger, punk, dressing fad in the history of the world, can ALSO go the OTHER way.

The whole point of this is "what's considered decent in public, and what's NOT?" Evidently the SENSIBLE people think your ass hanging out and your pants down to your balls in "PUBLIC" is a little too FAR! What about LIMITS is so damn HARD for you fucking LIBERALS to UNDERSTAND???!!!

Jesus CHRIST I get sick of listening to you FUCKING LIBERALS in DEFENSE of EVERY MOTHER FUCKING SICK, PERVERTED, IMMORAL OR PLUMB DUMB ASS STUPID thing that festers itself onto MAN!!! What the FUCK fucked up your THINKING PROCESSES so bad? Have you lost your ability to determine what should be decent and what shouldn't? Or are you just to full of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS to SPEAK OUT AGAINST STUPIDITY???!!! FUCK!!!!

Monkeybone
08-17-2007, 01:25 PM
so should they ban halter top, tube tops, mini skirts, tank tops and bikinis as well then? cause some of those can show just as much if not more than saggy pants. decency i am all for. like the muffin tops are gross. specially when they are muffin up over the hot pants. but i took this as ppl telling you how to dress, not what is decent. if you could see the ass crack and anything else, then hell yah we got a problem. but it is just another layer of clothes.

Trigg
08-17-2007, 01:35 PM
so should they ban halter top, tube tops, mini skirts, tank tops and bikinis as well then? cause some of those can show just as much if not more than saggy pants. decency i am all for. like the muffin tops are gross. specially when they are muffin up over the hot pants. but i took this as ppl telling you how to dress, not what is decent. if you could see the ass crack and anything else, then hell yah we got a problem. but it is just another layer of clothes.

Muffin tops????? Is that the chub that hangs over the top of the low riders???

Yep very offensive........the world would be a better place if everyone owned a mirror and actually looked into it before leaving the house.

As far as banning certain apparel the men who walk around the beach in speedos should be hauled off and forced to put SOMETHING ON.

But really....I agree with monkeybone and others on here. Once you start banning one type of clothing the slope gets slippery and before you know it the women are walking around in burkas.

Gunny
08-17-2007, 02:03 PM

Question is, would you HIRE a doctor or lawyer, or vote for a congressman wearing their pants down around their balls with their underwear hanging out?

I damned sure wouldn't.

Missileman
08-17-2007, 04:14 PM
OK... fuck it... lets just say FUCK CLOTHES ALLTOGETHER... lets just say everybody can walk around NAKED. Sure... and you can FUCK RIGHT OUT IN PUBLIC! YEAH... see... the "slippery slope" you liberals are passing off here in defense of probably the stupidest, wigger, gang banger, punk, dressing fad in the history of the world, can ALSO go the OTHER way.

Damn, you're right! And let's outlaw leather jackets and motorcycles too, cause the next logical step to allowing peaople to wear leather and ride motorcycles is gangs of two-wheeled marauders running rampant.

The whole point of this is "what's considered decent in public, and what's NOT?" Evidently the SENSIBLE people think your ass hanging out and your pants down to your balls in "PUBLIC" is a little too FAR! What about LIMITS is so damn HARD for you fucking LIBERALS to UNDERSTAND???!!!

The only thing being exposed is cloth...no more indecent than a bathing suit.

Jesus CHRIST I get sick of listening to you FUCKING LIBERALS in DEFENSE of EVERY MOTHER FUCKING SICK, PERVERTED, IMMORAL OR PLUMB DUMB ASS STUPID thing that festers itself onto MAN!!! What the FUCK fucked up your THINKING PROCESSES so bad? Have you lost your ability to determine what should be decent and what shouldn't? Or are you just to full of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS to SPEAK OUT AGAINST STUPIDITY???!!! FUCK!!!!

Lighten up Francis! There isn't anything sick, perverted, or immoral about the way they are wearing their pants...it's just stupid. If we start passing laws to cover stupidity, we'll all wind up with a criminal record and they'll have to EXECUTE you. :poke:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 05:14 PM

I guess asking people to use some common sense as to what they are wearing, when they go out in public, is asking to much

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 05:28 PM
Damn, you're right! And let's outlaw leather jackets and motorcycles too, cause the next logical step to allowing peaople to wear leather and ride motorcycles is gangs of two-wheeled marauders running rampant.j
Thank you, for that prime example of just how STUPID you can be. Comparing normal clothing that's been worn for centuries, AS IT'S INTENDED TO BE WORN, to the latest moronic fad of punks. Your ignorance never ceases to amase me.

The only thing being exposed is cloth...no more indecent than a bathing suit.
Why don't people just walk around in their underwear then? Why bother with pants when all they're covering up is their legs? Just take them off and walk around in your boxers! Yeah! What a GREAT idea!

Lighten up Francis! There isn't anything sick, perverted, or immoral about the way they are wearing their pants...it's just stupid. If we start passing laws to cover stupidity, we'll all wind up with a criminal record and they'll have to EXECUTE you. :poke:
You've demonstrated here so many times over that YOU have a warped sense of morality. You have no moral compass what so ever, or the capability to determine right from wrong. You feel you're completely free to assign what is normal/moral according to YOU, and you're free to change that on a whim.

Here's your thinking misslelib: Homos? Sure that's OK, let them suck each other off and fuck each other up the ass... that's OK, and yeah what the hell, you want to walk around with pants down to your knees with your underwear hanging out, suuuurrree, that's OK too, I said so. What's that? The majority of people think it's sick and offensive.... aaaaaahh well, don't pay any attention to them. What's that? You're wearing your pants down to your balls with your underwear hanging out SO PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT YOU.... oh, well, fuck everybody aye? Yeah, who gives a fuck what anybody else thinks. You enjoy pissing them off don't you? Yeah I knew you did. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a ha haha ha ha...

You're just as sick and deviant as the dumb asses wearing the pants down off their ass with their underwear showing. If you are unable to see just how stupid it is, then YOU are no better than them. But then, I KNOW you're not any better than them. You demonstrate it over and over.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Thank you, for that prime example of just how STUPID you can be. Comparing normal clothing that's been worn for centuries, AS IT'S INTENDED TO BE WORN, to the latest moronic fad of punks. Your ignorance never ceases to amase me.

Why don't people just walk around in their underwear then? Why bother with pants when all they're covering up is their legs? Just take them off and walk around in your boxers! Yeah! What a GREAT idea!

You've demonstrated here so many times over that YOU have a warped sense of morality. You have no moral compass what so ever, or the capability to determine right from wrong. You feel you're completely free to assign what is normal/moral according to YOU, and you're free to change that on a whim.

Here's your thinking misslelib: Homos? Sure that's OK, let them suck each other off and fuck each other up the ass... that's OK, and yeah what the hell, you want to walk around with pants down to your knees with your underwear hanging out, suuuurrree, that's OK too, I said so. What's that? The majority of people think it's sick and offensive.... aaaaaahh well, don't pay any attention to them. What's that? You're wearing your pants down to your balls with your underwear hanging out SO PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT YOU.... oh, well, fuck everybody aye? Yeah, who gives a fuck what anybody else thinks. You enjoy pissing them off don't you? Yeah I knew you did. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a ha haha ha ha...

You're just as sick and deviant as the dumb asses wearing the pants down off their ass with their underwear showing. If you are unable to see just how stupid it is, then YOU are no better than them. But then, I KNOW you're not any better than them. You demonstrate it over and over.

Tried to rep you but ran into the 24 hour rule

Missileman
08-17-2007, 05:49 PM

Yeah, leather motorcycle jackets are centuries old and there's never been such a thing as a motorcycle gang. :rolleyes: Retard!

Never been to a beach? The ONLY fucking difference is what the shorts are called. You really are a moron

Eat shit Pole Smoker! This post is another shining example of why you desperately need psychiatric help. You're an ignorant douchebag with no more claim to being moral than any of the people you bitch about. Only someone as fucking stupid as you would believe that the police should be distracted from real crime to hunt down dress code violators.

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 05:58 PM
Yeah, leather motorcycle jackets are centuries old and there's never been such a thing as a motorcycle gang. :rolleyes: Retard!

Never been to a beach? The ONLY fucking difference is what the shorts are called. You really are a moron

Eat shit Pole Smoker! This post is another shining example of why you desperately need psychiatric help. You're an ignorant douchebag with no more claim to being moral than any of the people you bitch about. Only someone as fucking stupid as you would believe that the police should be distracted from real crime to hunt down dress code violators.

Well... I guess I've nailed your dumbass to the floor real good judging by the worthlessness of your above post.

I win, you lose, you pathetic jerk off.

red states rule
08-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Well... I guess I've nailed your dumbass to the floor real good judging by the worthlessness of your above post.

Sliced, diced, seasoned, and broiled on both sides

Missileman
08-17-2007, 06:02 PM

Pussy!

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Pussy!

- - - - :lmao: - - - - :lol: - - - - loser - - - - :laugh: - - - - :fu:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 06:05 PM
- - - - :laugh2: - - - - :lol: - - - - sore loser - - - - :laugh: - - - - :fu:

He did have a hell of come back :lol:

typomaniac
08-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Pussy!

For a second I thought you were going to say "glockmail" or "OCA," since that's about all they say every other post. But "pussy" is a good equivalent.

Either that, or a photoshopped pic of Wild Bill Hickock wearing his pants halfway down his ass. :D

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 06:06 PM

:lmao: - - - - fried, died, and laid to the side - - - - :laugh:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 06:07 PM
:lmao: - - - - fried, died, and laid to the side - - - - :laugh:

I would say you had him for dinner - with some left over for a midnight snack

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 06:09 PM
For a second I thought you were going to say "glockmail" or "OCA," since that's about all they say every other post. But "pussy" is a good equivalent.

Either that, or a photoshopped pic of Wild Bill Hickock wearing his pants halfway down his ass. :D

Yup... the debate is over... the conservatives win... and now the board liberals will resort to nothing more than SHIT TALK... gee, what a fucking surprise. :uhoh:

red states rule
08-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Yup... the debate is over... the conservatives win... and now the board liberals will resort to nothing more than SHIT TALK... gee, what a fucking surprise. :uhoh:

It would be a surprise if they didn't

Or they could crawl away in defeat like OCA does

Missileman
08-17-2007, 06:15 PM
I would say you had him for dinner - with some left over for a midnight snack

Don't forget to give Pole Smoker a reach-around while you're kissing his ass. Sounds like you agree with him that the police have nothing more important to do than play panty police.

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 06:16 PM

I surprize myself sometimes just how right I can be.

Missileman
08-17-2007, 06:25 PM

It was YOU who decided to dodge the issue. You have no answer for the following so you entered into distract mode.

1. Do you really want to let the government get their foot in the door on dictating what people can wear?

2. Other than what they are CALLED, is the difference between a pair of boxers and a pair of swim trunks so drastic that a new law needs to be created where one can be displayed publicly and the other not?

3. Don't the police have MORE IMPORTANT things to be doing than hassling people for how they're dressed as long as they aren't exposing themselves?

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 06:40 PM
It was YOU who decided to dodge the issue. You have no answer for the following so you entered into distract mode.

1. Do you really want to let the government get their foot in the door on dictating what people can wear?

2. Other than what they are CALLED, is the difference between a pair of boxers and a pair of swim trunks so drastic that a new law needs to be created where one can be displayed publicly and the other not?

3. Don't the police have MORE IMPORTANT things to be doing than hassling people for how they're dressed as long as they aren't exposing themselves?

Too little, too late. You've already lost and run your mouth off with smack.

AAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhh..... the sweet smell of VICTORY! :fu:

typomaniac
08-17-2007, 06:51 PM

I wasn't debating anymore (since my arguments got conceded to a long time ago); just having fun. :laugh2:

Missileman
08-17-2007, 06:56 PM
Too little, too late. You've already lost and run your mouth off with smack.

This from the king of the attack reply...your double standard is showing again!

AAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhh..... the sweet smell of VICTORY! :fu:

That doesn't work any better for you than it did for your fellow retard. If you'd been paying attention instead of going on your psycho outbursts, you'd have noticed that those are the same questions I've been asking all along. Of course it's so much easier for you, especially given your mental shortcomings, to start calling anyone who questions your opinion a liberal and dodge the pertinent questions and then claim to win an argument.

I surprize myself sometimes just how right I can be.

Replying to your own posts? I suspected you were one of those Bi, Poler fellers.

Pale Rider
08-17-2007, 07:32 PM
This from the king of the attack reply...your double standard is showing again!

That doesn't work any better for you than it did for your fellow retard. If you'd been paying attention instead of going on your psycho outbursts, you'd have noticed that those are the same questions I've been asking all along. Of course it's so much easier for you, especially given your mental shortcomings, to start calling anyone who questions your opinion a liberal and dodge the pertinent questions and then claim to win an argument.

Replying to your own posts? I suspected you were one of those Bi, Poler fellers.

Go ahead... keep it coming... I'm having a good laugh at your expense... :laugh:

Missileman
08-17-2007, 07:35 PM
Go ahead... keep it coming... I'm having a good laugh at your expense... :laugh:

Yeah, sure you are! :lmao:

Missileman
08-19-2007, 12:03 AM

When you come up for air, how about taking a shot at the questions in #138?
My money says you'll probably punk out like your girlfriend.

Pale Rider
08-19-2007, 12:38 AM
Yeah, sure you are! :lmao:

See my challenge in the lougne.