PDA

View Full Version : Obama Girl Shows REAL CLASS By Flashing Her ASS at Crowd...

High_Plains_Drifter
12-28-2017, 01:19 PM
Yeah, the left wants to DESTROY Ivanka Trump, but these little obama TROLLOPS are GODS...

https://clashdaily.com/2017/12/video-malia-moons-concert-crowd-ivanka-never/

del
12-28-2017, 03:03 PM
lol

he's out of office now, you can relax

:laugh:

GravyBoat
12-28-2017, 03:10 PM
Using an ex-president's kid like that, shameful. She's a young girl having fun, y'all act like fun is illegal. Republicans like to make fun illegal, except for them, they make fun illegal for others so they can put folks in their for-profit prisons. Like I said the USA is a gulag.

Trumptards are butt hurt by the fact that very few Americans think their boy is doing a good job. Trump has a 45% approval rating, which means, he's in the toilet.

Gunny
12-28-2017, 04:31 PM
Using an ex-president's kid like that, shameful. She's a young girl having fun, y'all act like fun is illegal. Republicans like to make fun illegal, except for them, they make fun illegal for others so they can put folks in their for-profit prisons. Like I said the USA is a gulag.

Trumptards are butt hurt by the fact that very few Americans think their boy is doing a good job. Trump has a 45% approval rating, which means, he's in the toilet.Must've have forgotten how you melon brains treated Bush's daughters. Not surprising. Coming from you.

aboutime
12-28-2017, 04:41 PM

Trumptards are butt hurt by the fact that very few Americans think their boy is doing a good job. Trump has a 45% approval rating, which means, he's in the toilet.

Speaking for yourself Gravy, is really funny. But the ex-president's kid was just showing her daddy's REAL FACE by shaking her booty at the camera. It takes no class to show her ASS...just like you.

Black Diamond
12-28-2017, 04:45 PM
Speaking for yourself Gravy, is really funny. But the ex-president's kid was just showing her daddy's REAL FACE by shaking her booty at the camera. It takes no class to show her ASS...just like you.
Daddy's face. ROFLMAO.

GravyBoat
12-28-2017, 04:53 PM
Must've have forgotten how you melon brains treated Bush's daughters. Not surprising. Coming from you.

I don't recall Libertarians saying anything about Bush's daughters. Would you care to enlighten me about that specifically?

Gunny
12-28-2017, 05:02 PM
I don't recall Libertarians saying anything about Bush's daughters. Would you care to enlighten me about that specifically?I don't recall posting that Libertarians said anything about Bush's daughters.

I suppose now you would have someone -- ANYone -- believe you are a libertarian? Based on your our own posts, you ain't even close. And the things you post I might normally agree with, you have to ruin by being an otherwise stupid little troll. You cancel yourself out. Didn't know that was "Libertarian". WHo'd-a-thunk-it?

aboutime
12-28-2017, 05:30 PM
I don't recall Libertarians saying anything about Bush's daughters. Would you care to enlighten me about that specifically?

Gravy. Pretending to be a Libertarian, instead of admitting how much you really hate being a DIE HARD LIBERAL who probably doesn't want to admit you voted twice for Obama is in keeping with the DNC Talking Points of never admitting, or answering any questions.
Nobody here said anything about Libertarians...other than you. As far as being enlightened. From your past history here. It's obvious to most of us. No amount of enlightenment can help a Hypocrite.

GravyBoat
12-29-2017, 01:08 AM
I'm a Libertarian it's not pretend. You're the pretender.

darin
12-29-2017, 01:42 AM
She's a kid. She does kid things. And when considering her lack of solid parenting...(shrug).

GravyBoat
12-29-2017, 04:59 AM
Yeah, the left wants to DESTROY Ivanka Trump, but these little obama TROLLOPS are GODS...

https://clashdaily.com/2017/12/video-malia-moons-concert-crowd-ivanka-never/

Can you show where the Left has "DESTROYED" Ivanka Trump?

Next, show where the Left made "GODS" of the Obama girls.

:popcorn:

darin
12-29-2017, 05:12 AM
Can you show where the Left has "DESTROYED" Ivanka Trump?

Next, show where the Left made "GODS" of the Obama girls.

:popcorn:

if you want to know something, google it. Pretty easy to see the attacks by media on Ivanka. And pretty easy to see how they praised the obamas (all of them).

darin
12-29-2017, 05:41 AM
here's what I hate - the story/link:

Published on December 25, 2017.

Vid: was clearly not in december. Not in winter. Was that August 2016? Vid is called Lollapalooza 16. Then, if her ass was so terrible, why stop and slow-mo on her doing something that isn't very terrible, in the big picture.

GravyBoat
12-29-2017, 05:52 AM
if you want to know something, google it. Pretty easy to see the attacks by media on Ivanka. And pretty easy to see how they praised the obamas (all of them).

I wasn't asking you.

darin
12-29-2017, 07:01 AM
I wasn't asking you.

You want to be spoon-fed information instead of taking accountability for your own education. Lazy. You want to pretend things don't exist and ask folks to PROVE them to you, knowing you will NEVER accept any truth you haven't first decided-upon. Childish.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-29-2017, 08:51 AM
You want to be spoon-fed information instead of taking accountability for your own education. Lazy. You want to pretend things don't exist and ask folks to PROVE them to you, knowing you will NEVER accept any truth you haven't first decided-upon. Childish.
If he was asking me, then he's even too stupid to acknowledge that he KNOWS I have him on IGNORE.

STTAB
12-29-2017, 10:47 AM
This is one of those things I couldn't care less about , except that once again we see the double standard. Can anyone here imagine if Tiffany Trump had done this?

pete311
12-29-2017, 11:54 AM
She's a kid. She does kid things. And when considering her lack of solid parenting...(shrug).

yeah... I bet you were just the biggest saint as a kid. Your parents were perfect. Just did the best parenting job of all time.

pete311
12-29-2017, 11:55 AM
This is one of those things I couldn't care less about , except that once again we see the double standard. Can anyone here imagine if Tiffany Trump had done this?

I'd defend her if she were a teenager. but she's not

STTAB
12-29-2017, 12:04 PM
I'd defend her if she were a teenager. but she's not

I'm not defending anyone. I'm simply stating this is a non story.

pete311
12-29-2017, 12:30 PM
I'm not defending anyone. I'm simply stating this is a non story.

totally agree

High_Plains_Drifter
12-29-2017, 01:27 PM
The Bush girls were SHREDDED by the democrat propaganda wing, and look what they've said about president Trump's kids.

Double standard is putting it mildly, even though you haven't seen videos of the Bush girls or Ivanka Trump flashing her ASS.

The point IS the double standard.

GravyBoat
12-29-2017, 03:02 PM

Incorrect, I did my research and found nowhere that "Leftists" were destroying Ivanka Trump nor elevating the Obama girls to the status of Gods. That's why I asked High Plains to cite his sources for his information.

So to reiterate - links or it didn't happen.

High_Plains_Drifter
12-29-2017, 03:34 PM
https://image.ibb.co/mHQrHG/ignore.jpg

aboutime
12-29-2017, 04:54 PM
I'm a Libertarian it's not pretend. You're the pretender.

"Well, I'll tell ya what Pilgrim. You're really good at pretendin' not to be a pretender!"

You're not even any good at pretendin' to be a Libertarian. India Delta, 10 Tango describes you.

GravyBoat
12-29-2017, 05:41 PM
I think her dancing like that is what young people do, so it's no big deal. And her body is very cute, so if she wants to shake it a little so what. If I were the president I might even grab her by the pussy, they let you do that when you're a star.

Elessar
12-29-2017, 05:49 PM

Google is your friend.

I cannot stand ANYONE fucking with ANY presidents kids.

Elessar
12-29-2017, 05:52 PM
Stop!

The kids do not hold office.

Some of you noobies best take caution.

Black Diamond
12-29-2017, 05:52 PM
Google is your friend.

I cannot stand ANYONE fucking with ANY presidents kids.
Agreed. First kids should be left alone. Sasha, malia, Chelsea, bush twins, ivanka...

Black Diamond
12-29-2017, 05:55 PM
Stop!

The kids do not hold office.

Some of you noobies best take caution.
Agreed. But inconsistency abounds.

del
12-29-2017, 07:30 PM
The Bush girls were SHREDDED by the democrat propaganda wing, and look what they've said about president Trump's kids.

Double standard is putting it mildly, even though you haven't seen videos of the Bush girls or Ivanka Trump flashing her ASS.

The point IS the double standard.

tissue?

aboutime
12-29-2017, 08:20 PM
I think her dancing like that is what young people do, so it's no big deal. And her body is very cute, so if she wants to shake it a little so what. If I were the president I might even grab her by the pussy, they let you do that when you're a star.

Gravy. Do you really think, talking like a pedo will help your reputation here?

del
12-29-2017, 08:21 PM

how has it worked out for you?

aboutime
12-29-2017, 08:22 PM
how has it worked out for you?

Just trying to EMULATE you in any way I can. Some call it flattery.

del
12-29-2017, 08:26 PM
Just trying to EMULATE you in any way I can. Some call it flattery.

emulate doesn't mean what you think it does, jasper

perhaps you should post in your native tongue?

aboutime
12-29-2017, 08:47 PM

Once again you think you are a grammar cop? That's funny. If you want me to post in my native tongue. Nobody would understand me because I talk like you.

By the way. You're not as sharp as you think you are: em·u·late
ˈemyəˌlāt/Submit
verb
match or surpass (a person or achievement), typically by imitation.
"lesser men trying to emulate his greatness"
synonyms: imitate, copy, mirror, echo, follow, model oneself on; More
imitate.
"hers is not a hairstyle I wish to emulate"
COMPUTING
reproduce the function or action of (a different computer, software system, etc.).

Elessar
12-29-2017, 10:30 PM

Very quickly, You are showing your ass.

Do you impress yourself a lot?

You sure do not impress me at all.

GravyBoat
12-29-2017, 11:13 PM

AboutTime, get your mind out of the gutter, I was talking like the president about an adult female.

del
12-30-2017, 11:34 AM
Very quickly, You are showing your ass.

Do you impress yourself a lot?

You sure do not impress me at all.

i'll probably cry myself to sleep now because my goal in life was to impress some lardass on the internet

sad!

jimnyc
12-30-2017, 11:47 AM
Once again, unfortunately, it's proven that so many liberals = losers. One can wish it will be different, each and every time. Try to talk personally, try to explain, try to do this and that - but it's useless, "It is what it is". Funny though, also funny each and every time.

Sometimes I like to just sit back and people watch, even on the internet. People can be very interesting at times. You learn certain things you can say or post. Something that should be rather *yawn* or what most would call news. And then you can sit back and watch the same thing happen over and over again. I don't know if it's folks that WANT to be this way, don't know they are being this way or what. Interesting shit for sure though!

Elessar
12-30-2017, 05:22 PM
i'll probably cry myself to sleep now because my goal in life was to impress some lardass on the internet

sad!

You sure have an insulting mouth and make lots of unfounded assumptions.

6'00 and 208 lbs is hardly 'lardass'.

aboutime
12-30-2017, 09:15 PM

sad!

del. How can that be? You are impressing some lardass on the internet. Impressing yourself, with your tears?? You're here aren't you?

STTAB
01-02-2018, 11:21 AM

Neither of the Obama daughters are prepubescent, so there would be nothing pedo about doing anything with them.

Words still have meanings.

STTAB
01-02-2018, 11:29 AM

Do you know how to figure your BMI? Yours is 38% body fat.

I'm 47 and 6' tall and I weigh 196 lbs.

For a BMI of (196*703)/ (72*72) or 26.6% which is on the outer edge of what is considered to be fit. But I'm 47 and retired so ..........

del
01-02-2018, 11:32 AM

here's a quarter

http://cointrackers.com/img/coins/1945-washington-quarter.png

call someone who cares

High_Plains_Drifter
01-02-2018, 12:40 PM
tissue?
--------------- http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughter.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

High_Plains_Drifter
01-02-2018, 12:43 PM
I knew it wouldn't take long for everyone here to see what kind of a little wise ass punk delboy is.

I think he's been banned from just about every board he's ever been on.

He's a one trick pony. You can only be patient with a wise ass for so long, and then it gets old when all that person ever does is 99% wise ass.

aboutime
01-02-2018, 04:52 PM
Neither of the Obama daughters are prepubescent, so there would be nothing pedo about doing anything with them.

Words still have meanings.

Okay. So tell us WHY you found such a dire need to defend against what I said to somebody else?

You want to play rhetorical games with words? Go for it. Otherwise. You get more information by listening, and reading than....
http://www.quotehd.com/imagequotes/TopAuthors/mark-twain-author-better-to-remain-silent-and-be-thought-a-fool-than-to-speak-out.jpg

Defending against something you seem to be convinced is just FINE, tells us much.