PDA

View Full Version : Steve Bannon predicts Mueller is ‘going to crack Don Junior like an egg’

pete311
01-03-2018, 09:36 AM
Former White House (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/white-house/) strategist Steve Bannon (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/steve-bannon/) has described the Trump Tower meeting in 2016 between Donald Trump Jr. and a group of Russians as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic,” according to an upcoming book cited in a report Wednesday.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/3/steve-bannon-called-trump-tower-meeting-russians-t/

jimnyc
01-03-2018, 09:38 AM
I wonder why he didn't say anything back then? Bannon, I mean. I liked him, but he's been like a baby ever since he was fired, and has ran on raving ever since. I still like him, but not his last 6 months of running around like a headless chicken, as if he were a Dem in the ways he attacks those who shitcanned him.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2018, 09:56 AM
I just read this article on a different website... was going to post it...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff

I think Bannon has lost his mind. He's either drinking real heavy or something, but he's full of shit on this one. If "they" were going to "crack Don Jr. like an egg," they'd have DONE IT already. There is no THERE, there.

I don't know what Bannon's motive is, possibly that he's entertaining some wild and crazy thoughts about running for president, but this trash talking president Trump and his family strategy isn't going to help him, it'll hurt him... well, he'll find out.

pete311
01-03-2018, 10:18 AM
I think Bannon has lost his mind. He's either drinking real heavy or something, but he's full of shit on this one. If "they" were going to "crack Don Jr. like an egg," they'd have DONE IT already. There is no THERE, there.

I don't know why you say this knowing nothing about what is happening behind closed doors or Mueller's overall strategy. Cases aren't made over night.

pete311
01-03-2018, 10:19 AM
I wonder why he didn't say anything back then? Bannon, I mean. I liked him, but he's been like a baby ever since he was fired, and has ran on raving ever since. I still like him, but not his last 6 months of running around like a headless chicken, as if he were a Dem in the ways he attacks those who shitcanned him.

Bannon rode Trump as far as he could. You don't kick the horse while you're still on it's back.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2018, 10:27 AM
I don't know why you say this knowing nothing about what is happening behind closed doors or Mueller's overall strategy. Cases aren't made over night.
If Mueller had anything on Don Jr he'd have used it by now. He's had this information for almost a year. What's he waiting for?

Could it be that no laws were broken, that Don Jr. was doing what they ALL do, as in opposition research? Mueller ain't messin' with joe schmoe, he's messing with a very popular president of the United States and his family who just also happen to be BILLIONAIRES, and Muellers entire operation is now in question as it is, so he's not going to try ANYTHING half assed, including trying to make something out of nothing on Don Jr. Mueller could be the one that has to DEFEND HIMSELF here in the near future, so why kick the hornets nest right before YOU are the one on DEFENSE?

Don Jr. has NOTHING to worry about. Bannon is a flaming GAS BAG at this point, and yes, some cases ARE "made overnight," because a violation of the law is blatant.

GravyBoat
01-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Papa Trump is going to fire Mueller. The only eggs cracked will be those at breakfast. Bannon is a self-proclaimed "Leninist" which means he's some kind of kook.

pete311
01-03-2018, 11:57 AM
If Mueller had anything on Don Jr he'd have used it by now. He's had this information for almost a year. What's he waiting for?

Could it be that no laws were broken, that Don Jr. was doing what they ALL do, as in opposition research? Mueller ain't messin' with joe schmoe, he's messing with a very popular president of the United States and his family who just also happen to be BILLIONAIRES, and Muellers entire operation is now in question as it is, so he's not going to try ANYTHING half assed, including trying to make something out of nothing on Don Jr. Mueller could be the one that has to DEFEND HIMSELF here in the near future, so why kick the hornets nest right before YOU are the one on DEFENSE?

Don Jr. has NOTHING to worry about. Bannon is a flaming GAS BAG at this point, and yes, some cases ARE "made overnight," because a violation of the law is blatant.

Bookmarking this page for a later date. You could be right, but your confidence in your position shows you don't know how investigations or prosecution works.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Bookmarking this page for a later date. You could be right, but your confidence in your position shows you don't know how investigations or prosecution works.
You just COULDN'T conclude your opinion without making some snide little bull shit insult. See, this is why I'm an asshole to you people. Up 'til now you hadn't called me any names or made any dumbass little insults, and I had treated you with the same respect. What's the matter with you people, is being a prick just in your genes?

And I'll bet you my last dollar I know just as much about INVESTIGATIONS and PROSECUTIONS as YOU DO, and if I don't know something, there's this cool thing called the INTERNET, and I can FIND OUT.

And yes, by all means BOOKMARK my comment. Whatever trips your trigger, and yes, I know I'm right.

pete311
01-03-2018, 12:13 PM
You just COULDN'T conclude your opinion without making some snide little bull shit insult. See, this is why I'm an asshole to you people. Up 'til now you hadn't called me any names or made any dumbass little insults, and I had treated you with the same respect. What's the matter with you people, is being a prick just in your genes?

And I'll bet you my last dollar I know just as much INVESTIGATIONS and PROSECUTIONS as YOU DO, and if I don't know something, there's this cool thing called the INTERNET, and I can FIND OUT.

And yes, by all means BOOKMARK my comment. Whatever trips your trigger, and yes, I know I'm right.

My statement is not an insult, an insult would be saying your skin is as thin as Trump's.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2018, 12:31 PM
My statement is not an insult, an insult would be saying your skin is as thin as Trump's.
Your statement can be taken as an insult among other ways. But if it wasn't an insult, then it just goes to show your ignorance as you attempt to sound more intelligent than you really are. That's not in insult either.

Black Diamond
01-03-2018, 12:32 PM
I am sure Bannon said the same thing re Doug Jones and Roy Moore.

Black Diamond
01-03-2018, 12:35 PM
Your statement can be taken as an insult among other ways. But if it wasn't an insult, then it just goes to show your ignorance as you attempt to sound more intelligent than you really are. That's not in insult either.
You might as well hit him because if "An insult would be..... " Is an insult in itself.

If I was gonna bust your balls I'd tell ya to go get your shinebox.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2018, 12:37 PM
You might as well hit him because if "An insult would be..... " Is an insult in itself.

If I was gonna bust your balls I'd tell ya to go get your shinebox.
He thinks he's being cute, but if someone is too stupid to know the other person isn't going to know exactly what kind of a sophomoric little game you're playing, then it's not worth your time to acknowledge it.

Sometimes ya just have to let the stupid be stupid, because ya can't change stupid.

Funny how most of the stupid I know are all democrats.

pete311
01-03-2018, 12:51 PM
He thinks he's being cute, but if someone is too stupid to know the other person isn't going to know exactly what kind of a sophomoric little game you're playing, then it's not worth your time to acknowledge it.

Sometimes ya just have to let the stupid be stupid, because ya can't change stupid.

Funny how most of the stupid I know are all democrats.

Do you own a mirror?

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Do you own a mirror?
Did you get that herpes cleared up around your mouth?

pete311
01-03-2018, 12:57 PM
Did you get that herpes cleared up around your mouth?

I'm going to lunch, buh bye

Black Diamond
01-03-2018, 01:32 PM
The President just went after Bannon. Saying he's lost his mind. ROFLMAO. Can't help but think this is all planned and scripted.

jimnyc
01-03-2018, 02:17 PM
I'm not saying that necessarily this changes things. I can't say if anything he states is untrue. I can't say that any of this changes what is stated in this thread.

BUT...

I did not know until just now that he is releasing a book. Anyone who has known me over the years knows how I feel about that. I had already stated that I kinda still liked Bannon. But this changes things as far as all he is talking about as of late. I never fully trust anyone who is about to perhaps make money on what he/she says and doesn't say.

Black Diamond
01-03-2018, 02:57 PM
Trump and Bannon know how to get ratings. That's what this is. That book will fly off the shelves.

jimnyc
01-03-2018, 03:53 PM
And then I read this. Well, more so the title anyway, the rest is the same crap. I love how they say that Trump somehow turned on Bannon, when all he is doing is replying to Bannon's claims and book. Of course it wasn't pleasant, but he rarely is. :)

---

Trump turns on Bannon: 'He lost his mind'

President Trump issued a lengthy and striking statement on Wednesday slamming his former chief strategist, Steve Bannon, over comments that appear in an upcoming book about Trump’s first year in office.

“Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency,” the statement read. “When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.”

Bannon, the Breitbart chief executive who became Trump’s campaign chief in 2016 and his chief strategist in the White House, departed the White House in August. But Breitbart remained staunchly pro-Trump and Bannon said he remained in contact with the commander in chief. (Upon Bannon’s departure from the West Wing, Trump thanked “Steve for his service” in defeating Hillary Clinton.)

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-turns-bannon-lost-mind-184723449.html

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Bannon is butt hurt... next...

del
01-03-2018, 05:22 PM

And I'll bet you my last dollar I know just as much about INVESTIGATIONS and PROSECUTIONS as YOU DO, and if I don't know something, there's this cool thing called the INTERNET, and I can FIND OUT.

it's not an insult to state the obvious.

you don't know anything about investigations and google isn't going to do it for you.

carry on

Black Diamond
01-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Bannon is butt hurt... next...
Disagree. He is laughing all the way to the bank.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2018, 05:56 PM
it's not an insult to state the obvious.

you don't know anything about investigations and google isn't going to do it for you.

carry on
Pfft... del... everybody here has already seen what you are and what you do... you're a wise ass little ass clown that contributes nothing more to the board than your pathetic little wise ass garbage.

Carry on....

Gunny
01-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Former White House (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/white-house/) strategist Steve Bannon (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/steve-bannon/) has described the Trump Tower meeting in 2016 between Donald Trump Jr. and a group of Russians as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic,” according to an upcoming book cited in a report Wednesday.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/3/steve-bannon-called-trump-tower-meeting-russians-t/Bannon was fired for being a participant in this so-called meeting and lying about it, correct?

Hmmm...

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Disagree. He is laughing all the way to the bank.
Maybe...

Gunny
01-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Maybe...Ought to be a good read. I want to see the explanation of how one can participate in an unpatriotic meeting and not be culpable. Is he saying he was subordinate to Donald's little boy and this shit happened against his will?

I don't recall it coming out that way when he got caught. He's the one that got fired; therefore, the one responsible.

He got fired by Trump and is trying to hang his kid out to dry. Who'd ever have thought THAT might happen? More importantly, who cares?

del
01-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Pfft... del... everybody here has already seen what you are and what you do... you're a wise ass little ass clown that contributes nothing more to the board than your pathetic little wise ass garbage.

Carry on....

tissue, einstein?

Black Diamond
01-03-2018, 06:15 PM
tissue, einstein?
Einstein couldn't tie his own shoes.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2018, 06:16 PM
tissue, einstein?
What's the matter snowflake... am I getting to you?

Don't want everyone to know your past and what kind of a wise ass little fuck up you are?

Too late... you're a loser.

Fuck off.

Black Diamond
01-03-2018, 06:18 PM
Einstein couldn't tie his own shoes.
Sort of like the women rod Stewart has met.

pete311
01-03-2018, 06:32 PM
btw, has anyone read the statement from the white house in response to Bannon? It's completely ridiculous.

Black Diamond
01-03-2018, 06:33 PM
btw, has anyone read the statement from the white house in response to Bannon? It's completely ridiculous.
Almost as ridiculous as mueller and his witch hunt. And the left keeps taking trumps bait.

Gunny
01-03-2018, 06:36 PM
btw, has anyone read the statement from the white house in response to Bannon? It's completely ridiculous.Look at their starting point. Ridiculousness itself. Kind of hard to undumb the dumb.

I wouldn't have made a statement myself. Well, *snicker* comes to mind :)

pete311
01-03-2018, 06:39 PM
Look at their starting point. Ridiculousness itself. Kind of hard to undumb the dumb.

I wouldn't have made a statement myself. Well, *snicker* comes to mind :)

Gunny, we are in agreement. How does that sound? :cool:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2018, 06:42 PM
tissue, einstein?
Pathetic little one trick pony.

Gunny
01-03-2018, 07:03 PM
Gunny, we are in agreement. How does that sound? :cool:I just don't see a reason to respond to a nobody trying to foist a tell-all on the public that contradicts his testimony. He's starting out of the gate with me not believing him. He confessed to lying. A lie is a hard thing to overcome. Takes only a second to tell it and a lifetime to live it down.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-03-2018, 07:16 PM
I just don't see a reason to respond to a nobody trying to foist a tell-all on the public that contradicts his testimony. He's starting out of the gate with me not believing him. He confessed to lying. A lie is a hard thing to overcome. Takes only a second to tell it and a lifetime to live it down.
Give a week and this Bannon crap will all be forgotten.

Gunny
01-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Give a week and this Bannon crap will all be forgotten.I had ALREADY forgotten who he was. I had to look. I'm sure I won't remember this tomorrow unless someone keeps the thread going.

aboutime
01-03-2018, 09:31 PM
Bannon is doing nothing but Hawking his book. Wannabe Whistleblowers, and former administration people from every past president...HAVE WRITTEN UNKIND BOOKS.

Funny how Bannon is taking all of the THUNDER from Hillary's Losing Book tour???/

Bannon is a smart cookie, and I suspect. Both he, and Trump are quietly laughing at everybody who took the BAIT......Even you Petey.

I am constantly reminded of the words of Donald Rumsfeld who told the American LAME STREAM MEDIA many years ago..."You don't know, what you don't know....you don't know!"

And that's exactly how TRUMP and BANNON are doing it.

pete311
01-04-2018, 12:48 AM
Bannon is doing nothing but Hawking his book.
It's not his book

STTAB
01-04-2018, 09:20 AM
Papa Trump is going to fire Mueller. The only eggs cracked will be those at breakfast. Bannon is a self-proclaimed "Leninist" which means he's some kind of kook.

Why would Trump fire Mueller? A) Trump believes he did nothing wrong and B) the longer this goes on the more it backfires on the Democrats who manufactured this nonsense in the first place.

There is no crime of "collusion" this was a farce right from the beginning. If Mueller had a video tape of Trump and Putin having dinner and drinks and discussing working together to make Hillary look like an idiot so Trump could win the election, you know what he could do with that tape? Nothing, because it's not illegal. Meeting a Russian lawyer who says they have dirt on Hillary is not illegal.

Oh those things would look bad politically, but that's not what a special counsel is for, a special counsel is for investigating CRIMES.

Gunny
01-04-2018, 09:24 AM
Why would Trump fire Mueller? A) Trump believes he did nothing wrong and B) the longer this goes on the more it backfires on the Democrats who manufactured this nonsense in the first place.

There is no crime of "collusion" this was a farce right from the beginning. If Mueller had a video tape of Trump and Putin having dinner and drinks and discussing working together to make Hillary look like an idiot so Trump could win the election, you know what he could do with that tape? Nothing, because it's not illegal. Meeting a Russian lawyer who says they have dirt on Hillary is not illegal.

Oh those things would look bad politically, but that's not what a special counsel is for, a special counsel is for investigating CRIMES.Firing Mueller would be the EXACT wrong thing to do. Why fire someone committing a long, drawn out political suicide?

Firing him would make conspiracy theorists' heads explode.

STTAB
01-04-2018, 09:30 AM
Firing Mueller would be the EXACT wrong thing to do. Why fire someone committing a long, drawn out political suicide?

Firing him would make conspiracy theorists' heads explode.

Not only would be the wrong thing to do , it's pointless. Trump already told Comey along time ago that if people on his staff broke the law he should go get them, Comey himself testified t that to Congress (though I believe Comey is a liar , so not sure if you can believe that based on Comey's testimony alone)

Now, if Don Jr gets caught up in some bullshit federal charge, I expect Trump will eventually pardon him, but that doesn't require firing Mueller.

Gunny
01-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Not only would be the wrong thing to do , it's pointless. Trump already told Comey along time ago that if people on his staff broke the law he should go get them, Comey himself testified t that to Congress (though I believe Comey is a liar , so not sure if you can believe that based on Comey's testimony alone)

Now, if Don Jr gets caught up in some bullshit federal charge, I expect Trump will eventually pardon him, but that doesn't require firing Mueller.Here's what I haven't gotten from the beginning and no one on the left seems capable of explaining with any kind of facts or logic.

What EXACTLY is Trump being accused of? Collusion. That's NOT an answer. Trump had or did not have some of his team meet with Russian diplomats, dignitaries, or whatever. So? Seems to me we avoided the whole nuclear holocaust think during the Cold War by meeting with Russians. NOT meeting with them to at least feel them out would be rather stupid.

Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election. How exactly does one do THAT? Now we know the left knows how to steal them and will do so unabashedly and laugh in everyone's face about it. They don't care if they get caught, so long as they get the win. It's like prescripted pro wrestling -- a decision cannot be reversed when the script says so.

But how does one collude with a foreign nation to steal our election? If THAT is possible, we have a lot more problems than anyone thinks. The Russians put propaganda on the internet? The Russians have ALWAYS put propaganda on the radio, the news and then the internet. This is a problem suddenly now because the Dems lost?

I just don't get the point to the whole bunch of BS from any logical point of view.

STTAB
01-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Here's what I haven't gotten from the beginning and no one on the left seems capable of explaining with any kind of facts or logic.

What EXACTLY is Trump being accused of? Collusion. That's NOT an answer. Trump had or did not have some of his team meet with Russian diplomats, dignitaries, or whatever. So? Seems to me we avoided the whole nuclear holocaust think during the Cold War by meeting with Russians. NOT meeting with them to at least feel them out would be rather stupid.

Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election. How exactly does one do THAT? Now we know the left knows how to steal them and will do so unabashedly and laugh in everyone's face about it. They don't care if they get caught, so long as they get the win. It's like prescripted pro wrestling -- a decision cannot be reversed when the script says so.

But how does one collude with a foreign nation to steal our election? If THAT is possible, we have a lot more problems than anyone thinks. The Russians put propaganda on the internet? The Russians have ALWAYS put propaganda on the radio, the news and then the internet. This is a problem suddenly now because the Dems lost?

I just don't get the point to the whole bunch of BS from any logical point of view.

That's the point. Trump's civil rights have been violated right from the start here. In this country , we don't open investigations into people and try to find crimes they may have committed. We investigate crimes and try to discover who committed them.

To this very day not one single liberal can point to a federal statute and say "that one, that right there that's the law we believe Trump violated" and they know it.

pete311
01-04-2018, 10:27 AM
That's the point. Trump's civil rights have been violated right from the start here. In this country , we don't open investigations into people and try to find crimes they may have committed. We investigate crimes and try to discover who committed them.

To this very day not one single liberal can point to a federal statute and say "that one, that right there that's the law we believe Trump violated" and they know it.

There is plenty probable cause for the investigation. It's not like investigating a homicide.

STTAB
01-04-2018, 11:13 AM
There is plenty probable cause for the investigation. It's not like investigating a homicide.

You don't even know how investigations are supposed to work apparently. "Probable cause " has nothing to do with it.

Investigations are opened because a CRIME was committed, you then investigate and try to discover WHO committed the crime.

So tell us, what CRIME was committed here?

pete311
01-04-2018, 11:29 AM
You don't even know how investigations are supposed to work apparently. "Probable cause " has nothing to do with it.

Investigations are opened because a CRIME was committed, you then investigate and try to discover WHO committed the crime.

So tell us, what CRIME was committed here?

You can see who has been charged and the investigation's mandate here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017%E2%80%93presen t)

I'm glad you know the law better than the entire DOJ.

STTAB
01-04-2018, 11:33 AM
You can see who has been charged and the investigation's mandate here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017%E2%80%93presen t)

I'm glad you know the law better than the entire DOJ.

I didn't ask you who had been charged. I asked you what is the crime that led to the investigation being opened in the first place?

I do know the law, and I also know that I don't trust anyone in the Justice Department or the FBI, and for good reason. Criminal investigations are opened because a CRIME was committed, and then yes that may lead to other crimes being discovered, but there is supposed to be an initial crime that led to the investigation in the first place. What was that crime in this case? Sorry, but "ran against Hillary" isn't a crime.

Gunny
01-04-2018, 04:55 PM
There is plenty probable cause for the investigation. It's not like investigating a homicide.I disagree. This is like having an investigation just to have one because someone wants one. Might as well investigate the air. Like him or not, and I said the same about Obama and Clinton and Bush, Trump isn't guilty of something/anything just because his name is Trump, he won, and the left-wing mind such that it is cannot accept that single fact.

aboutime
01-04-2018, 08:10 PM
It's not his book

Oh, right. The liar who wrote ABOUT BANNON was just making this stuff up. Like you would.
By the way. There has to be Probable Cause to arrest someone for breaking a law.

Care to inform us WHAT LAWS Trump has broken?

DEFINITION. Probable cause is a requirement found in the Fourth Amendment that must usually be met before police make an arrest, conduct a search, or receive a warrant.
Probable Cause | Wex Legal Dictionary / Encyclopedia | LII / Legal ...
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/probable_cause
Search for: What is probable cause standard?

Gunny
01-04-2018, 08:35 PM
Oh, right. The liar who wrote ABOUT BANNON was just making this stuff up. Like you would.
By the way. There has to be Probable Cause to arrest someone for breaking a law.

Care to inform us WHAT LAWS Trump has broken?

DEFINITION. Probable cause is a requirement found in the Fourth Amendment that must usually be met before police make an arrest, conduct a search, or receive a warrant.
Probable Cause | Wex Legal Dictionary / Encyclopedia | LII / Legal ...
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/probable_cause
Search for: What is probable cause standard?My tax dollars hard at work. Chasing a wil 'o' wisp :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-04-2018, 09:32 PM
When it is proven that the "collusion" investigation was started on NOTHING, (we already know it was), on a FAKE DOSSIER, and that the DEMOCRATS PAID FOR IT and the DEEP STATE OBAMA HOLDOVERS in the DOJ and FBI were all in on it, Mueller WILL be FIRED, period, and I predict that WILL HAPPEN, THIS YEAR. There will be NO point in continuing with an investigation that was ILLEGALLY started on FAKE CRAP. This so called investigation was started as a DIVERSION to take attention away from and steer away from the REAL collusion and corruption which was with Clinton, the DNC, Fusion GPS, the deep state and the corrupt DEMOCRAT trash in the DOJ and the FBI. REMEMBER, they all thought HITLERY WOULD WIN. This was their "INSURANCE POLICY" to TAKE TRUMP OUT, IF, he won the election.

And those who went along with it and proceeded with this WITCH HUNT will be the ones with their asses in the fire, the tables will be completely turned.

pete311
01-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Obstruction of Justice
http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/fmr-watergate-prosecutor-i-can-make-trump-obstruction-case-1129746499653
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/04/us/politics/trump-sessions-russia-mcgahn.html?_r=0

Black Diamond
01-04-2018, 10:51 PM
Obstruction of Justice
http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/fmr-watergate-prosecutor-i-can-make-trump-obstruction-case-1129746499653
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/04/us/politics/trump-sessions-russia-mcgahn.html?_r=0
Let's post what Sean hannity has to say about it.

Been a while. You need your pussy grabbed again, don't you.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Obstruction of Justice
Let's see... what do we have here... two links... both from the FLAMING leftist DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA CABAL PLATINUM members PMSnbc and the NYslimes.

Fake news, Pete... sorry... it's crap.

STTAB
01-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Let's post what Sean hannity has to say about it.

Been a while. You need your pussy grabbed again, don't you.

Once again , liberals are so stupid.

The President CAN commit obstruction of justice, but ONLY if he does something that he isn't legally entitled to do .

For example, if Trump rolled into the FBI HQ and just started stealing evidence. That's obstruction, not even the POTUS can just remove evidence.

On the other hand, he could get on national TV and say "I am going to fire AG's until I find one who will drop this case" and that's not obstruction of justice, because our justice system allows the POTUS to do exactly that.

pete311
01-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Once again , liberals are so stupid.

The President CAN commit obstruction of justice, but ONLY if he does something that he isn't legally entitled to do .

For example, if Trump rolled into the FBI HQ and just started stealing evidence. That's obstruction, not even the POTUS can just remove evidence.

On the other hand, he could get on national TV and say "I am going to fire AG's until I find one who will drop this case" and that's not obstruction of justice, because our justice system allows the POTUS to do exactly that.

No one is questioning or arguing against this. So I don't know what you're going on about here.

aboutime
01-05-2018, 04:17 PM
Obstruction of Justice

petey...your supply of false facts, and being so easily led as the LIB you are is comical.

You don't answer my questions. So I'll just put you on the spot, and ask another. If you refuse to answer....that will prove to ME, and others. YOU ARE A LIAR

Ready? PROVE TO US that the President OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE, at any time. Remember. As the President. He has the power to hire, and fire anyone for DOING, or NOT DOING their job according to the U.S. CONSTITUTION.

What are the responsibilities of the President of the United States?
The President is responsible for implementing and enforcing the laws written by Congress and, to that end, appoints the heads of the federal agencies, including the Cabinet. The Vice President is also part of the Executive Branch, ready to assume the Presidency should the need arise.
The Executive Branch | whitehouse.gov
https://www.whitehouse.gov/1600/executive-branch