PDA

View Full Version : Would Twitter Ever Suspend President Trump's Account?

High_Plains_Drifter
01-04-2018, 12:23 AM
So what if they did? He's a billionaire. He could just start his own twitter and every single last one of his followers, including the trolls and TDS snowflakes, would go right to his new twitter and forget about the old one.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/technology/twitter-trump-rules.html

pete311
01-04-2018, 12:48 AM
Of course not, it's the only reason anyone visits twitter anymore. It's business suicide.

LongTermGuy
01-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Aint gonna happen....Its a win ...win for Trump and "Americans" ...and keeps Twitter busy...with crying butt-hurt Never Trumpers...and the usual Leftist...communist and the natural "Yes we can" racist....

Black Diamond
01-04-2018, 01:37 AM
Would cost Twitter a ton of money.

No.

STTAB
01-04-2018, 09:15 AM
I would think this alone proves that making money wasn't Trump's goal when he ran for President. He easily could have st up his own social media site and taken down Twitter in the process if he wanted to . Even his haters would join his social media site . They wouldn't be able to resist.

pete311
01-04-2018, 10:24 AM
I would think this alone proves that making money wasn't Trump's goal when he ran for President. He easily could have st up his own social media site and taken down Twitter in the process if he wanted to . Even his haters would join his social media site . They wouldn't be able to resist.

No, it proves nothing

High_Plains_Drifter
01-04-2018, 11:37 AM
Of course not, it's the only reason anyone visits twitter anymore.

I don't know about it being the "ONLY" reason, but it surely is why "I" joined, and I suspect many more besides me. I had to see what all the hoopla was about with his TWEETS.

Been on there awhile now and I'll have to say, it does have it's usefulness, and lo and behold there's 93 people following me.

STTAB
01-04-2018, 12:12 PM
I don't know about it being the "ONLY" reason, but it surely is why "I" joined, and I suspect many more besides me. I had to see what all the hoopla was about with his TWEETS.

Been on there awhile now and I'll have to say, it does have it's usefulness, and lo and behold there's 93 people following me.

All in all, Twitter is the devil. Look how many people have cost themselves dearly with stupid tweets . Just not worth it, I say nay to Twitter, don't have an account, don't want one.