PDA

View Full Version : ~ `.....Will This Insanity Continue!?`

LongTermGuy
01-04-2018, 01:32 AM
`liberal lunatics` Here's the top 10 Triggered Liberals Lunatics of 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MQEoO29YNY

************************************************** ************************************************** *************
FROM COMMENTS:

~ "I am already feeling more free now that we have a President that I know cares about us and is getting actual work done unlike Obama." ~

~ "I love your videos Mark. Whenever I need a little pick-me-up, I can always click on your videos and my mood is immediately lightened. Thank you for shining a spotlight on the mental illness that is liberalism. Happy New Year!"

~ "it's still hard to believe that these people actually exist" ~

~"As long as there's Democrats...it will continue."~

~"Trump 2020!" ~

~"I dont understand why most liberals are really stupid" ~

~"we are kicking ass and we will continue to kick ass, as long as we keep the Christian ideals at the core" ~

"Driving Liberals crazy, every single day. Thank you President Trump (and Mark Dice) for an Amazing Year. MAGA!"~

Elessar
01-04-2018, 02:08 PM
Let the liberals rant.

That is what they do best! Rant, Beg, and Cry.

Matter of fact, that should be their creed!↑

GravyBoat
01-04-2018, 05:37 PM
So long as people continue to fall for the two-party paradigm, yes, the insanity will continue.

Gunny
01-04-2018, 05:43 PM
So long as people continue to fall for the two-party paradigm, yes, the insanity will continue.It exists and its proponents will destroy the nation rather than let go of it. Try dealing with the reality of the situation. "I am well aware the ragheads aren't supposed to be there, Cpl, but unless I'm mistaken those are ragheads sitting on that point ..." Bitchin' time's done. Time for a new plan. Haven't heard YOURS yet.

GravyBoat
01-04-2018, 06:25 PM
It exists and its proponents will destroy the nation rather than let go of it. Try dealing with the reality of the situation. "I am well aware the ragheads aren't supposed to be there, Cpl, but unless I'm mistaken those are ragheads sitting on that point ..." Bitchin' time's done. Time for a new plan. Haven't heard YOURS yet.

The two-party paradigm is a falsehood perpetuated by the elite classes to keep class warfare going, divide and conquer. Yes, it exists only it doesn't have to, it should simply be ignored. As I said, the solution is to not fall for it. Who cares if some liberals are screaming at the sky, conservatives do the same thing just over different issues. All I saw for eight years under Obama was righties crying and wailing.

We need to come together as a real nation and work together to take power away from government. That's my plan.

Gunny
01-04-2018, 06:27 PM
The two-party paradigm is a falsehood perpetuated by the elite classes to keep class warfare going, divide and conquer. Yes, it exists only it doesn't have to, it should simply be ignored. As I said, the solution is to not fall for it. Who cares if some liberals are screaming at the sky, conservatives do the same thing just over different issues. All I saw for eight years under Obama was righties crying and wailing.

We need to come together as a real nation and work together to take power away from government. That's my plan.When you get the part I didn't already know, let me know.

I gave up bitching about it long ago. Too many people have to leave their comfort zones in order to effect the changes needed.