PDA

View Full Version : My Button's Bigger Than Yours

Gunny
01-04-2018, 09:16 AM
You GOT to be sh*ttn me. :rolleyes: If THAT statement from Un doesn't tell everyone with the ability to add 1+1 the mentality level we are dealing with, I don't know what will. I don't even remember what grade in school THAT went out in. Jr Hi?

DO note the subtlety of the MSM: making sure it's "breaking news" and a lead story, helping Un goad Trump into a response. I'm sure we all KNOW I'm for zero response in a "mine's bigger/Oh yeah?" game.

I consider the little chickenhawk a REAL problem that needs to be dealt with and not after he "spends all of 1018 building ICBMs". I don't consider wasted C02 verbally responding an appropriate response.

STTAB
01-04-2018, 09:35 AM
You GOT to be sh*ttn me. :rolleyes: If THAT statement from Un doesn't tell everyone with the ability to add 1+1 the mentality level we are dealing with, I don't know what will. I don't even remember what grade in school THAT went out in. Jr Hi?

DO note the subtlety of the MSM: making sure it's "breaking news" and a lead story, helping Un goad Trump into a response. I'm sure we all KNOW I'm for zero response in a "mine's bigger/Oh yeah?" game.

I consider the little chickenhawk a REAL problem that needs to be dealt with and not after he "spends all of 1018 building ICBMs". I don't consider wasted C02 verbally responding an appropriate response.

Trump's tweet was hilarious , he basically publicly stated that Un has a small penis and is impotent and there is nothing Rocket Man can do about it LOL