PDA

View Full Version : If true, book is even more useless

jimnyc
01-05-2018, 12:51 PM
The entire thing doesn't sound very credible, but I'm sure many on the far left will lap it up and be overjoyed once again, about crap that is likely half true. I'm confident there will be quite a bit that IS true as well.

With the latest rumors of perhaps Bannon being shitcanned by Breitbart, he may be out for blood even more now!

---

The author of the explosive new Trump book says he can't be sure if parts of it are true

The author of the explosive new book about Donald Trump's presidency acknowledged in an author's note that he wasn't certain all of its content was true.

Michael Wolff, the author of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," included a note at the start that casts significant doubt on the reliability of the specifics contained in the rest of its pages.

Several of his sources, he says, were definitely lying to him, while some offered accounts that flatly contradicted those of others.

But some were nonetheless included in the vivid account of the West Wing's workings, in a process Wolff describes as "allowing the reader to judge" whether the sources' claims are true.

Rest - http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-note-says-he-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1

Michael Wolff’s spotty record raises questions about Trump tell-all

This isn’t the first time author/journalist Michael Wolff has been accused of fabricating quotes.

A caustic gossip columnist more accustomed to taking down New York media moguls than Washington politicians, Mr. Wolff trained his fire on President Trump and his inner circle in “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” an incendiary tell-all that has the president and his supporters fuming.

In excerpts from the book given to outlets where Mr. Wolff’s byline regularly appears — The Guardian, The Hollywood Reporter, New York magazine and the British version of GQ — the White House is portrayed as full of disorder, backbiting and infighting.

The book, which will be published Friday after its release date was sped up to meet heightened demand, relies on what Mr. Wolff, 64, describes as “extensive access to the White House and more than 200 interviews with Trump and senior staff over a period of 18 months.”

Rest - https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/4/michael-wolffs-spotty-record-raises-questions-abou/

Wolff in Journalist’s Clothing? ‘I Said Whatever Was Necessary to Get the Story’

As Today show co-anchor Savannah Guthrie repeatedly questioned his credibility on Friday, Fire and Fury author Michael Wolff declared that he stood by “absolutely everything” in his Trump-trashing book. Despite that assertion, he later admitted to using deceptive tactics: “I certainly said what was ever necessary to get the story.”

Guthrie began by quoting President Trump’s criticism of the book: “Well, the President, obviously as you know, tweeted about you last night. He says, ‘I authorized zero access to the White House,’ actually turned you down ‘many times.’ Says he’d ‘never spoke’ to you for the book, ‘It’s full of lies, misrepresentations and sources that don't exist.” So as good a place to start as any, did you talk to the President?’” Wolff snidely replied: “What was I doing there if he didn’t want me to be there?”

The morning show host repeated her question: “Well, let me ask you, did you talk to President? Did you interview him for this book?” Rather than simply say yes, Wolff gave this equivocating response: “I absolutely spoke to the President. Whether he realized it was an interview or not, I don’t know, but it certainly was not off the record.”

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2018/01/05/wolff-journalists-clothing-i-said-whatever-was-necessary-get-story

jimnyc
01-05-2018, 01:07 PM
NYT White House Correspondent Doubts Michael Wolff's Trustworthiness

There are so many explosive quotes in author Michael Wolff's new book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," that it's been hard for the media to keep up - even a media who's familiar with the fast-paced news cycle in the Trump era. First there were the Steve Bannon excerpts, revealing what the former White House chief strategist really thought about Donald Trump Jr.'s "treasonous" meeting with a Russian lawyer. Following those excerpts were claims suggesting Trump's closest confidantes believed he was mentally unstable.

The president and his staff insist they never offered Wolff the access he sought for his book. According to the president, he never even gave him a quote.

https://i.imgur.com/6Q3YebJ.png

Some reporters did look at Wolff's past and found reason to doubt his latest account.

"He has been accused of not just re-creating scenes in his books and columns, but of creating them wholesale," The Washington Post found.

In his best-selling book “Burn Rate,” for instance, about his time as an early Internet entrepreneur, Wolff "fabricated" a story about his father-in-law having open-heart surgery.

Pundits were also left scratching their heads over this word of warning at the beginning of "Fire and Fury."

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/01/05/nyt-doubts-michael-wolffs-trustworthiness-n2430544

Black Diamond
01-05-2018, 01:08 PM
He'll make millions. True or not.

And trump loves this.

GravyBoat
01-05-2018, 03:07 PM
bad publicity is better than no publicity at all

the book is a false flag to drum up sympathy for trump

trumptards are near rioting in support of their orange baboon

:laugh:

pete311
01-05-2018, 03:20 PM
The president and his staff insist they never offered Wolff the access he sought for his book. According to the president, he never even gave him a quote.

https://i.imgur.com/6Q3YebJ.png

Too bad there isn't a way to verify... oh there is... the WH guest log... oh Trump sealed it several months ago making it private? oh, how convenient for him. I can't vouch for anything in the book, but there are many people who claim to have seen MW dozens of times at the WH.

Elessar
01-05-2018, 03:28 PM
Tempset in a teapot.

Some questionable writer decides to put out a book one year into a president's term?

Just gambling to make money, in spite of his speculations and questionable references.

Tempest in a teapot.

pete311
01-05-2018, 03:30 PM
Tempset in a teapot.

Some questionable writer decides to put out a book one year into a president's term?

Just gambling to make money, in spite of his speculations and questionable references.

Tempest in a teapot.

Dozens of books are out there on Trump and his campaign. Even by those close to him like Lewandowski, Ingraham and Gingrich.

jimnyc
01-05-2018, 03:46 PM

More like laughter, at even democrats talking smack about the guy and whether he can be trusted. The only tards are the dem supporters laughing and thinking once again they have something to sink their teeth into, and they don't.

jimnyc
01-05-2018, 03:48 PM
Too bad there isn't a way to verify... oh there is... the WH guest log... oh Trump sealed it several months ago making it private? oh, how convenient for him. I can't vouch for anything in the book, but there are many people who claim to have seen MW dozens of times at the WH.

Who IS claiming that this man went to the WH and met with Trump about this book? Is the writer himself claiming that he sat down with him in the oval office?

I didn't think so. So again, you toss in crappy rhetoric that is retarded and doesn't apply at all.

The man simply never questioned Trump.

pete311
01-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Who IS claiming that this man went to the WH and met with Trump about this book? Is the writer himself claiming that he sat down with him in the oval office?

I didn't think so. So again, you toss in crappy rhetoric that is retarded and doesn't apply at all.

The man simply never questioned Trump.

Open the guest log book. End of story.

jimnyc
01-05-2018, 04:06 PM

Ok, if that's how you rick and roll and think, then that's what it is I suppose! :laugh:

Apparently, he had spoken with him, but not as an on record type of interview. :)

Either way, much ado about nothing, unless you're a desperate democrat of course, thinking AGAIN that some sort of weird smoking gun has been found.

End of story, beginning, doesn't matter to me!! All great times! :laugh2:

pete311
01-05-2018, 04:07 PM
Ok, if that's how you rick and roll and think, then that's what it is I suppose! :laugh:

Apparently, he had spoken with him, but not as an on record type of interview. :)

Either way, much ado about nothing, unless you're a desperate democrat of course, thinking AGAIN that some sort of weird smoking gun has been found.

End of story, beginning, doesn't matter to me!! All great times! :laugh2:

The book has nothing to do with the investigation. It's just a behind the scenes look at the daily operations and drama.

aboutime
01-05-2018, 04:11 PM
All so unhappy their PIPE DREAMS from a book of lies isn't worth the time they spend applauding at a funeral. Boo hoo to both of You. You both sound like members of the VIEW on TV. Where being liberal, and a liar is a requirement to speak.

pete311
01-05-2018, 04:15 PM
All so unhappy their PIPE DREAMS from a book of lies isn't worth the time they spend applauding at a funeral. Boo hoo to both of You. You both sound like members of the VIEW on TV. Where being liberal, and a liar is a requirement to speak.

What..is..this..?

aboutime
01-05-2018, 04:20 PM
What..is..this..?

And you're dumb as a box of rocks too! Asking more questions that make no sense.
How fitting, and natural of you?

jimnyc
01-05-2018, 04:27 PM
The book is of little interest to me, I guess, other than some headlines that may make the news. Trump slams it, many on the right slam it, hell, even some on the left slam it and the trustworthiness of the writer. He doesn't have the greatest track record in the honesty department.

And Bannon & him wouldn't mind some $$ of course, and I believe Bannon wouldn't mind slamming the administration that shitcanned him as well.

My instinct tells me that instead of a thin newspaper style - that this is more like a book sized nation enquirer. I have no doubt that there is truth in there, and no doubt some crap, lies & embellishment as well. I don't like reading a book where you have to pick out fact and fiction as you go along. :(

Black Diamond
01-05-2018, 05:00 PM
The book is of little interest to me, I guess, other than some headlines that may make the news. Trump slams it, many on the right slam it, hell, even some on the left slam it and the trustworthiness of the writer. He doesn't have the greatest track record in the honesty department.

And Bannon & him wouldn't mind some $$ of course, and I believe Bannon wouldn't mind slamming the administration that shitcanned him as well.

My instinct tells me that instead of a thin newspaper style - that this is more like a book sized nation enquirer. I have no doubt that there is truth in there, and no doubt some crap, lies & embellishment as well. I don't like reading a book where you have to pick out fact and fiction as you go along. :(
Michael Moore?

pete311
01-05-2018, 05:15 PM
And you're dumb as a box of rocks too! Asking more questions that make no sense.
How fitting, and natural of you?
nice to have you back, was getting bored of drifter :cool:

aboutime
01-05-2018, 05:55 PM
nice to have you back, was getting bored of drifter :cool:

https://i.imgflip.com/1o7cl0.jpg

Drummond
01-05-2018, 07:21 PM
The book has nothing to do with the investigation. It's just a behind the scenes look at the daily operations and drama.

Well .... IS it ?

Your statement effectively says that you accept the contents of this joker's book.

On what evidence, may I ask ... how do YOU know it's correct in what it alleges ?

Wishful thinking ? Because it suits a Leftie agenda to assert that ? Anything more .. ?

jimnyc
01-06-2018, 04:15 PM
Another reason to show it's useless - and that the author doesn't exactly fact check what he writes. :rolleyes:

---

FACT CHECK: Wolff Book Claims Kellyanne Conway ‘Had Never Been Involved In A National Campaign’

Michael Wolff, author of the book “Fire and Fury” about President Donald Trump’s first year, claimed that White House advisor Kellyanne Conway had never been involved in a national campaign before joining the Trump campaign.

“Conway, who had never been involved in a national campaign, and who, before Trump, ran a small-time, down-ballot polling firm, understood full well that, post-campaign, she would now be one of the leading conservative voices on cable news,” Wolff wrote in his book released Friday.

Verdict: False

Conway has a long history of involvement with national politics. She served as a pollster for multiple national campaigns in previous election cycles and worked with a number of presidential political action committees (PACs).

Fact Check:

Conway is no stranger to national politics. She founded the market research firm the Polling Company in 1995, where she worked with dozens of Republican campaigns and PACs for 21 years. Multiple Conway profiles note her extensive work in the national political space.

Pollster Kristen Soltis Anderson noted on Twitter that Conway was a pollster for former House Speaker Newt Gingrich’s presidential campaign in 2012 and criticized Wolff for framing Conway’s firm as “small-time.” Federal Elections Commission records confirm that the Polling Company received payment from the Newt 2012 presidential campaign committee.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/05/fact-check-wolff-book-claims-kellyanne-conway-had-never-been-involved-in-a-national-campaign/

Black Diamond
01-06-2018, 04:18 PM
The release of this book, particularly, the timing, it's as if the president ordered the book to be written and released. It fits with the way he operates.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Ya know... what the democrats DON'T get, is that with EVERY ONE OF THESE SMEAR attempts, they just SOLIDIFY president Trumps support base.

The demtards are in ABSOLUTE, UNMITIGATED, OUTER SPACE, WHACK JOB, FROTHING AT THE MOUTH, BLOOD SHOOTING OUT THEIR EYES, UNHINGED, EPIC MELT DOWN MODE, and if they think people are watching this CIRCUS of BUFFOONS and the TRASH CAMPAIGN and taking ANY of the SHIT SERIOUSLY, then there is your PROOF POSITIVE that these ASS CLOWNS are dumber than a sack of RHINOCEROS PISS.

GOOD GOD A'MIGHTY... they have thrown EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN at him and NOTHING has worked, and the LONGER they CONTINUE, the more the average American is just getting FED UP WITH IT. WHAT bunch of GARGANTUAN MORONS.

I was never really to the point where I'd say I "HATE" democrats, but I think I'm there now. What HUMAN FILTH.

WHAT IF THE MEDIA HAD TREATED OBAMA LIKE THIS? You'd have seen RIOTS... DEATH THREATS... ABSOLUTE PANDEMONIUM by the left. SHEEEEEZUZ... I hate these TWO FACED, HYPOCRITAL, DOUBLE STANDARD DEMOCRAT TRASH.

Abbey Marie
01-06-2018, 04:59 PM

:cuckoo:

Kathianne
01-06-2018, 06:25 PM
I pretty much agree with the following, the author is not reputable, yet there are lessons here regarding the weirdness that has gone on.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/05/what-donald-trump-set-on-fire-when-he-burned-steve-bannon/

aboutime
01-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Ya know... what the democrats DON'T get, is that with EVERY ONE OF THESE SMEAR attempts, they just SOLIDIFY president Trumps support base.

The demtards are in ABSOLUTE, UNMITIGATED, OUTER SPACE, WHACK JOB, FROTHING AT THE MOUTH, BLOOD SHOOTING OUT THEIR EYES, UNHINGED, EPIC MELT DOWN MODE, and if they think people are watching this CIRCUS of BUFFOONS and the TRASH CAMPAIGN and taking ANY of the SHIT SERIOUSLY, then there is your PROOF POSITIVE that these ASS CLOWNS are dumber than a sack of RHINOCEROS PISS.

GOOD GOD A'MIGHTY... they have thrown EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN at him and NOTHING has worked, and the LONGER they CONTINUE, the more the average American is just getting FED UP WITH IT. WHAT bunch of GARGANTUAN MORONS.

I was never really to the point where I'd say I "HATE" democrats, but I think I'm there now. What HUMAN FILTH.

WHAT IF THE MEDIA HAD TREATED OBAMA LIKE THIS? You'd have seen RIOTS... DEATH THREATS... ABSOLUTE PANDEMONIUM by the left. SHEEEEEZUZ... I hate these TWO FACED, HYPOCRITAL, DOUBLE STANDARD DEMOCRAT TRASH.

High_Plains. Couldn't agree more. What the Libs, and MSM will continue to NOT recognize is how every day one of them comes up with MORE FAKE NEWS. Trump gets more attention, as he proves...almost daily, how crooked, biased, and perpetual liars they are.:saluting2:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-06-2018, 07:01 PM
High_Plains. Couldn't agree more. What the Libs, and MSM will continue to NOT recognize is how every day one of them comes up with MORE FAKE NEWS. Trump gets more attention, as he proves...almost daily, how crooked, biased, and perpetual liars they are.:saluting2:
WITHOUT DOUBT.

The average, every day American is sitting in their homes thinking... WHAT IN THE HELL is with all this GARBAGE the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA CABAL keeps PUMPING out there? What in the FUCK is WRONG with these people? If they think that people are so STUPID as to NOT SEE what is going on, and the LONGER and more UNHINGED it gets, then they are so far OUT TO LUNCH that the amount of IGNORANCE is INCALCULABLE. They have LOST THEIR MINDS with their BURNING, UNCONTROLLABLE, CRAZED HATE for president Trump. I mean talk about SHOWING THEIR TRUE COLORS... holy FUCK!

THIS... WILL... BACKFIRE on the dems... WITHOUT DOUBT. WHO in their RIGHT MIND would want these people back in power at ANY LEVEL? Answer, not ANYONE with a BRAIN that is witnessing what is going on now. Never in HISTORY has there been such a BURNING TORCHES AND PITCH FORKS campaign against a sitting president of the United States of America, and WHY? He's doing GREAT THINGS for this nation. America hasn't seen such an ECONOMIC RESURGENCE for DECADES.

I think it just PROVES what kind of TRASH DEMOCRATS REALLY ARE, period, end of story. They are the GARBAGE of society. They CHAMPION anyone and anything that is either ILLEGAL, PERVERTED and/or CORRUPT.

I'm sick of them... just fed up... they make me sick to my stomach.

aboutime
01-06-2018, 07:59 PM
without doubt.

The average, every day american is sitting in their homes thinking... What in the hell is with all this garbage the democrat propaganda cabal keeps pumping out there? What in the fuck is wrong with these people? If they think that people are so stupid as to not see what is going on, and the longer and more unhinged it gets, then they are so far out to lunch that the amount of ignorance is incalculable. They have lost their minds with their burning, uncontrollable, crazed hate for president trump. i mean talk about showing their true colors... Holy fuck!

this... Will... Backfire on the dems... Without doubt. Who in their right mind would want these people back in power at any level? Answer, not anyone with a brain that is witnessing what is going on now. Never in history has there been such a burning torches and pitch forks campaign against a sitting president of the united states of america, and why? He's doing great things for this nation. America hasn't seen such an economic resurgence for decades.

I think it just proves what kind of trash democrats really are, period, end of story. They are the garbage of society. They champion anyone and anything that is either illegal, perverted and/or corrupt.

I'm sick of them... Just fed up... They make me sick to my stomach.

ditto!

Elessar
01-06-2018, 08:44 PM

Show it! Did you see it?

Or just blowing more smoke up your own ass?

Show it!

Black Diamond
01-06-2018, 08:59 PM
Show it! Did you see it?

Show it!
He can't get off the idea of trump being removed from office and/or prosecuted.

aboutime
01-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Gravy and petey are like all of the Liberals on the FAKE NEWS channels who are insisting that Trump has to be mentally unstable...because a Liberal Shrink who hates Trump...said so.

Question now is. Gravy and petey believe that crap because the question about them pertains to asking HOW LIBERALS WITH MENTALLY UNSTABLE minds like theirs can accuse someone else of being EXACTLY LIKE THEM in every way?

Another version of POT calling the KETTLE? Hypocrisy from the left is insatiable and endless.

NEED ANY PROOF? Just read, and laugh at the GRAVY-PETEY version of PMSNBC/CNN.

Gunny
01-06-2018, 09:45 PM

jimnyc
01-08-2018, 03:53 PM
He uses quotes as if speaking with cabinet members, and then even admits he never even spoke with them. :dunno:

--

Wolff Didn’t Interview Pence, Cabinet Members For Book

Michael Wolff admitted Monday that he did not interview Vice President Mike Pence or any Cabinet members, though some of the more incendiary claims in his book “Fire and Fury” are credited to Cabinet members.

The book is dominating the news cycle and claims to portray life “inside the Trump White House.” He made the admission on “CBS This Morning.”

As CNBC reporter John Harwood put it, many of President Donald Trump’s top officials are reported to have said particularly nasty things about the president.

But Wolff admitted to not interviewing any of them for the book.

“Did you speak to any members of the president’s Cabinet for this book?” CBS host Norah O’Donnell, asked him.

Wolff responded, “I did not.”

Wolff then reiterated claims he’d spent nearly three hours with the president for the book. O’Donnell said, “The president denies he ever spoke to you for this book, at all.”

Wolff responded, “I probably think he had no idea he was speaking to me for this book. When I would meet the president in the White House we would chat as though we were friends.”

“But that’s not an interview, to greet someone and say, ‘Hello,'” O’Donnell responded. “That’s not a journalistic exercise.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/wolff-didnt-interview-pence-cabinet-members-for-book-video/

Black Diamond
01-08-2018, 04:17 PM
A hatchet job. Who'd a thunk it.

GravyBoat
01-08-2018, 04:21 PM
The author can't be sure if parts of his book are true?

Hmm, that reminds me of a very popular book Trumptards love.

The Holy Bible.

:coffee:

CSM
01-08-2018, 05:05 PM

The Holy Bible.

Clearly, no libtard would ever read the Bible...never mind actually BELIEVE anything in it...

aboutime
01-08-2018, 05:42 PM

The Holy Bible.

Gravy. At least we have a BOOK you like to make fun of. Yet you can't hide from your own.
https://manwithoutqualities.wordpress.com/files/2008/10/liberalismfordummies.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/V7rHGydPFjY/maxresdefault.jpg

https://polination.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/obamacare-for-dummies.jpg

https://cached-assets.patriotpost.us/images/2014-10-01-944dda74.jpg

Gunny
01-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Way I see it, there must be a lot of bored people. It seems the second the book was released more people had read the book than copies were sold. Must be some seriously under-employed, bored, and fast-reading peeps out there :).

aboutime
01-08-2018, 08:28 PM
Clearly, no libtard would ever read the Bible...never mind actually BELIEVE anything in it...

CSM. This kind of liberal announcement also explains why so many liberals so easily break laws, and ignore the laws of man...like the 10 Commandments.
They are convinced, if they deny the Bible, God, and the Laws of Man; they have no reason to obey any laws they don't like.
In the end. Denial of liberals in their many ways has caused the Downfall of Society in general.
They are selfish, self-centered, easily-led, irresponsible, ignorant, stupid, dumb, and full of hate caused by embedded hypocrisy in empty minds.

pete311
01-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Gorka says he was told to cooperate with Wolff book
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/367981-gorka-says-he-was-told-to-cooperate-with-wolff-book

pete311
01-08-2018, 09:24 PM
Show it! Did you see it?

Show it!

Yes let's see it! Oh for some not suspicious reason the WH made the log book private. weird

Black Diamond
01-08-2018, 09:28 PM
Yes let's see it! Oh for some not suspicious reason the WH made the log book private. weird
Yeah. It's like an Oliver Stone film. :laugh:

Gunny
01-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Yes let's see it! Oh for some not suspicious reason the WH made the log book private. weirdThat is not suspicious at all. ALL visitor logs are considered FOUO (for official use only). Standard procedure.

aboutime
01-08-2018, 09:34 PM

Why don't you tell us about that petey? Since you seem to operate best when you can create another Conspiracy theory. Tell us everything you know about the W/H guest book, and why it's private????

FIRST....Explain this: Obama blocks access to White House visitor list - politics - White ...
www.nbcnews.com/id/.../ns/...white_house/t/obama-blocks-list-visitors-white-house/
Jun 16, 2009 - The Obama administration is fighting to block access to names of visitors to the White House, taking up the Bush administration argument that a president doesn't have to reveal ... Only the Bush and Obama administrations are known to have made an argument in court that the visitor logs should be private.
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=TClUWtviHaHHjwTg0b6YCg&q=why+the+white+house+made+the+guest+book+private&oq=why+the+white+house+made+the+guest+book+private&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1700.12531.0.13604.48.38.0.2.2.0.395.5742.2-13j7.20.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..26.19.4926.0..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i131i20i264k1 j0i3k1j0i20i264k1j0i22i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i160k1 j33i21k1.0.oSvrx10Viq0
Trump's White House will keep its guest book ... - Los Angeles Times
www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-visitors-20170414-story.html
Apr 14, 2017 - The Trump administration will keep the records of those who visit the White House secret, ending a practice started under the Obama administration of partially releasing visitor logs.
Missing: private

Black Diamond
01-08-2018, 09:35 PM
That is not suspicious at all. ALL visitor logs are considered FOUO (for official use only). Standard procedure.
No it's a conspiracy.

Who changed the parade route in Dallas ? :laugh:

pete311
01-08-2018, 09:45 PM
That is not suspicious at all. ALL visitor logs are considered FOUO (for official use only). Standard procedure.

Obama released them in 2009 for transparency

aboutime
01-08-2018, 10:35 PM

petey. Do you mean the Obama definition of Transparency, or the Honest definition?

Obama claimed he would have the MOST TRANSPARENT administration in History.

How'd that work out?
http://www.unitedliberty.org/files/images/3q3tru.jpghttp://www.quickmeme.com/img/53/53b23e0522dfb723a42ad9b53b046a3851ae2aa021bed4f6ed af0ec2b4e56c03.jpghttp://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/14642068_10100132208480532_728521503122234136_n.jp g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YqZBwwyZvQ

mundame
01-09-2018, 07:50 PM
He uses quotes as if speaking with cabinet members, and then even admits he never even spoke with them. :dunno:

--

I read a political book like this a couple years ago, can't remember who it was about, but the author constantly mind-read. He kept "quoting" the thoughts of the politicians. Also what they said aloud in private. I was pretty scandalized at this fictionalized technique of "reporting." Lying, I concluded, just making everything up, and stopped reading the book.

Black Diamond
01-09-2018, 07:51 PM
Once in 8 years ain't bad.

Drummond
01-11-2018, 09:10 AM

Pete ... you HAVE to be joking about Obama's 'transparency' ...

Even us people on the other side of the Pond to you, know of Obama's comparative secrecy !! The matter of his keeping his own birth records under seal for so long, was known over here.

As for his record more generally ... it took me less than 30 seconds to find THIS ...

http://time.com/27443/study-obama-administration-more-secretive-than-ever/

Barack Obama came to office promising a new era of transparency in government. What he has delivered is something closer to the opposite, a new analysis from the Associated Press makes plain: the most secretive presidency in American history. And it’s worse now than when his presidency began.

According to the Associated Press analysis, which covers 99 federal agencies over six years, the Obama administration censored more documents and delayed or denied access to more government files than ever before. In 2013, the administration cited national security concerns a record 8,496 times as an excuse for withholding information from the public. That’s a 57% increase over the year before and more than double the number in Obama’s first year in office.

To be fair .. could I possibly expect anything better, from any Leftie Administration ? Of course not !!

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 10:11 AM
Democraps lean more towards islam than Christianity. In islam it's OK to ass fuck your buddy and rape little girls, and in the pervert loving world of democraps, that's right in line with who they are already.

jimnyc
01-11-2018, 10:56 AM
I think Obama said his administration would be "The most transparent ever"

HOLY SHIT that turned out to be a joke and a half. NO ONE on the left should EVER complain about transparency again - unless they can show me a post where they complained about the WORST transparency ever during Obama's terms. Which we know they didn't, of course.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 03:32 PM
Pfft... this little lop eared fucker is the biggest LIAR that's ever hit the white house, aside from possibly bubba clinton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhFB7-w2MY8

So if that's true little mister muslim ass wipe, then WHY was your FIRST EO one to HIDE your PAST? Like that FABLED HARD COPY CERTIFICATE of BIRTH that NO ONE, EVER, has SEEN?

Lying little KENYAN muslim DOG TURD... he belongs in PRISON. It's just about enough to make me wanna PUKE to look at that steaming pile of PIG SHIT and know that he was actually... ILLEGALLY... in our white house. People should be PUBLICLY SHAMED for voting that America hating SHIT STAIN.

aboutime
01-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Saying Obama was transparent is as honest as petey, telling us his military career history here.