PDA

View Full Version : India and Mexico Have Voter ID But Democrats Think Blacks Are Too Stupid to Get ID

jimnyc
01-05-2018, 01:47 PM
I wonder, do Democrats think these places are racist for requiring everyone to have photo ID when voting?

---

India and Mexico Have Voter ID But Democrats Think Blacks Are Too Stupid to Get ID

Mexico requires an ID to vote.

India requires an ID to vote.

Most countries have voter ID laws.

https://i.imgur.com/zIOn81y.jpg

But not the United States of America.

Democrats think blacks are too stupid to get an ID card and they want illegals voting so the party opposes voter ID.

But they’re not racists.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/india-mexico-voter-id-democrats-think-blacks-stupid-get-id/

STTAB
01-05-2018, 02:29 PM
I wonder, do Democrats think these places are racist for requiring everyone to have photo ID when voting?

---

India and Mexico Have Voter ID But Democrats Think Blacks Are Too Stupid to Get ID

Democrats think blacks are too stupid to get an ID card and they want illegals voting so the party opposes voter ID.

But they’re not racists.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/india-mexico-voter-id-democrats-think-blacks-stupid-get-id/

Democrats, along with everyone else, KNOW that voter ID laws prevent voter fraud. But they also know that voter fraud benefits their party , so it's okay.

Anyone with even a half of a brain realizes that if Dems thought voter fraud was benefiting the GOP they would suddenly be for Voter ID laws.

Elessar
01-05-2018, 03:03 PM
Democrats, along with everyone else, KNOW that voter ID laws prevent voter fraud. But they also know that voter fraud benefits their party , so it's okay.

Anyone with even a half of a brain realizes that if Dems thought voter fraud was benefiting the GOP they would suddenly be for Voter ID laws.

I do not see the big fukkin' deal. Demonstrate being legal and eligible.

Get a valid picture ID. Most adult-run states require it.

Only people with something to hide shy away from this simple procedure.

GravyBoat
01-05-2018, 03:26 PM
I've never seen the GOP do anything at Voter ID other than a lot of lip service.

Elessar
01-05-2018, 03:32 PM
I've never seen the GOP do anything at Voter ID other than a lot of lip service.

Constantly blocked by liberal Deomocrats who urge fraudult voting.

Time to wake up to the facts.

Dems block efforts to make a vailid picture ID required.

STTAB
01-05-2018, 03:41 PM
I do not see the big fukkin' deal. Demonstrate being legal and eligible.

Get a valid picture ID. Most adult-run states require it.

Only people with something to hide shy away from this simple procedure.

Where I lose my cool is when the same idiots who oppose voter ID claiming it disenfranchises people, also are for background checks to purchase firearms. Now common sense tell you that you can't possibly run a real background check on someone unless they show you a valid ID (and in fact if you go in to purchase a gun they DO ask for ID ALWAYS) so here's my question. If requiring ID to vote disenfranchises some from voting wouldn't it also disenfranchise some from owning guns?

My philosophy is if you are too stupid to figure out a way to get an ID, I don't want you voting OR owning a gun.

jimnyc
01-05-2018, 03:42 PM

That's because the GOP folks are on the up and up and don't worry the slightest about providing ID. The Dems and their supporters act like they are getting all of their teeth pulled, even though it's retarded to think someone in today's society doesn't have a photo ID.

Russ
01-05-2018, 05:42 PM
How soon before the Dems start to say that ID shouldn't be required to buy alcohol - they can go right into their mantra of "There's no evidence that any underage teenager has ever tried to buy alcohol!"

Oh, wait, teenagers can't vote, which is probably the only reason the Dems haven't tried this already.

Black Diamond
01-05-2018, 05:43 PM
How soon before the Dems start to say that ID shouldn't be required to buy alcohol - they can go right into their mantra of "There's no evidence that any underage teenager has ever tried to buy alcohol!"

Oh, wait, teenagers can't vote, which is probably the only reason the Dems haven't tried this already.
You're just ageist.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-05-2018, 05:51 PM

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER.

It's AAAAALLL about VOTES, and democraps KNOW that VOTER FRAUD HELPS THEM by allowing every ILLEGAL ALIEN and FELON and DEAD PERSON to vote is their GRAVY.

Cut it off and dems are going to have an even harder time, and they know it, we know it, everyone freakin' knows it.

aboutime
01-05-2018, 05:59 PM
http://tnp.thenationalpatriot.com/race%202.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a8/ac/41/a8ac41853cbcb9d98bd06f2840aba474--liberal-logic-liberal-democrats.jpg

Elessar
01-05-2018, 07:18 PM
Where I lose my cool is when the same idiots who oppose voter ID claiming it disenfranchises people, also are for background checks to purchase firearms. Now common sense tell you that you can't possibly run a real background check on someone unless they show you a valid ID (and in fact if you go in to purchase a gun they DO ask for ID ALWAYS) so here's my question. If requiring ID to vote disenfranchises some from voting wouldn't it also disenfranchise some from owning guns?

My philosophy is if you are too stupid to figure out a way to get an ID, I don't want you voting OR owning a gun.

It is too plain.

My military ID was no good to change my Driver's License. I Needed a copy of my birth certificate.
No Problem!

What is with all the rest? Is proof of citizenship that much of a burden? If it is, get the fuck out.
Go inhabit Greenland. Pick lettuce and weed there.

Illegal "gun" posessors will find the machine no matter what. It is the legal citizens that pay the damn price.
I am fully trained with pistols, rifles, shotguns, M-60, .50 cal and a main deck 3"/50. Yet I comply with the law

Gunny
01-06-2018, 11:53 AM
It is too plain.

My military ID was no good to change my Driver's License. I Needed a copy of my birth certificate.
No Problem!

What is with all the rest? Is proof of citizenship that much of a burden? If it is, get the fuck out.
Go inhabit Greenland. Pick lettuce and weed there.

Illegal "gun" posessors will find the machine no matter what. It is the legal citizens that pay the damn price.
I am fully trained with pistols, rifles, shotguns, M-60, .50 cal and a main deck 3"/50. Yet I comply with the lawMust be a state thing. I've got driver's licenses with my military ID. IL and FL.

STTAB
01-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Must be a state thing. I've got driver's licenses with my military ID. IL and FL.

Arkansas accepts military ID as a primary ID as well.

Abbey Marie
01-08-2018, 01:36 PM

---

But they’re not racists.

Dems who actually believe in this (as opposed to the corrupt manipulators) should ride the short bus to vote. This level of imbecility is staggering.

aboutime
01-08-2018, 09:26 PM
It has been obvious. Democrats NEED to keep Black Americans Uninformed (stupid), to allow them to Easily Listen to, and Always Follow Democrat Liars who have constantly PROMISED more money for schools, housing, food stamps, and Welfare in trade for DEMOCRAT VOTES.

In other words, as I have been saying for years. Democrats DO NOT WANT BLACK AMERICANS to have access to Knowledge, Better Schools, the Internet, or WHAT DEMS ARE DOING IN WASHINGTON, when the Black Americans remain...UNINFORMED.
Democrats have been bribing, blackmailing, and lying to Black Americans constantly for only ONE REASON. VOTES.
Ask any Black American...and I do mean Any....who they have been taught to ALWAYS vote for when election time comes around?
Then look at the High Crime, High Poverty, High Taxes, Poor services cities across America, and nearly every one of them is being run by DEMOCRATS.

Two examples....NEW YORK CITY, and CHICAGO. And there are hundreds more.