PDA

View Full Version : Pulse Nightclub Shooter’s Wife Knew Of His Plot To Kill And Did Nothing

jimnyc
01-06-2018, 04:11 PM
I think that should make her a part of some sort of conspiracy, place her sorry is in jail.

---

Pulse Nightclub Shooter’s Wife Knew Of His Plot To Kill And Did Nothing

The widow of the man who shot and killed nearly 50 people at a gay night club in 2016 told federal investigators that she was aware he was “going to attack the Pulse night club.”

Noor Salman refused to believe that her husband, Omar Mateen, who killed 49 people at the gay night club in the name of ISIS, could hurt or kill other people when he left their home with a fully stocked arsenal, Salman said in a signed statement to the FBI, according to a report Saturday from the Orlando Sentinel.

“I knew on Saturday, when Omar left the house about 5 p.m. that this was the time that he was going to do something bad. I knew this because of the way he left and took the gun and backpack with ammunition,” said Salman, who faces charges of aiding a terrorist organization and obstructing justice. She is slated to stand trial in March.

“I knew later, when I could not get ahold of him that my fears had come true and he did what he said he was going to do,” she added. “I was in denial and I could not believe that the father of my child was going to hurt other people.”

Mateen was obsessed with violence in the Middle East and ISIS recruitment videos in the two years leading up to the shooting, Salman said during a grueling 18-hour interview with investigators. He began looking at places and making comments about attacking areas around Orlando, according to Salman. He and his family drove around Pulse a week before the shooting.

“‘How upset are people going to be when it gets attacked?'” Mateen said, according to Salman’s testimony. “I knew he was talking about himself doing the attack on the Pulse,” she said, according to the statement.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/06/report-pulse-night-club-shooters-wife-knew-of-his-plot-to-kill-and-did-nothing/

Elessar
01-06-2018, 08:41 PM
A little bit late for that kind of confession, Don't you think?

Prevention at first would have stopped this, so she is guilty
for aiding and abetting a massacre.