PDA

View Full Version : Is there a life after this life?

darin
01-08-2018, 06:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=covUnyZGVaQ

Nicely explained although I don't necessarily believe in his conclusions or descriptions about God.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-08-2018, 10:23 AM
Of course there's an afterlife, and I've even captured evidence of it myself.

GravyBoat
01-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRkbd8v8gkQ

Abbey Marie
01-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Of course there's an afterlife, and I've even captured evidence of it myself.

Would love to see it, if you want to share.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Would love to see it, if you want to share.
I have several videos, last one was recently in the hotel in the old ghost town of Bannack, Montana. I was in the hotel with my niece and her husband taking video and I whistled a couple times. You can see in the video that none of us react, but later when I was reviewing the video and using my bluetooth JBL Extreme speaker for sound, I about jumped out of my skin when I heard WHISTLING IN RETURN, TWICE. We did NOT hear the whistling at the time.

I'll see what I can do about maybe getting some of this uploaded to youtube or something, Ab.

Abbey Marie
01-08-2018, 12:49 PM
I have several videos, last one was recently in the hotel in the old ghost town of Bannack, Montana. I was in the hotel with my niece and her husband taking video and I whistled a couple times. You can see in the video that none of us react, but later when I was reviewing the video and using my bluetooth JBL Extreme speaker for sound, I about jumped out of my skin when I heard WHISTLING IN RETURN, TWICE. We did NOT hear the whistling at the time.

I'll see what I can do about maybe getting some of this uploaded to youtube or something, Ab.

That would be great. :cool:

Gunny
01-08-2018, 06:12 PM
That would be great. :cool:Scary thought: I was clinically deceased. I came back as ME :laugh2:

aboutime
01-08-2018, 08:39 PM
If we compare my life experiences with CATS. I suspect I have SEVEN more chances before I find out for sure. I was declared DOA twice when I had my heart attack. Does that Count???
1:angel:2:angel:3:angel:4:angel:5:angel:6:angel:7: angel: WHO KNOWS?