PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood

Abbey Marie
01-08-2018, 01:56 PM
In honor of last night's unwatchable (as always) Moldy Globes:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11145&stc=1

Gunny
01-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Elitists who believe they are here to think for the rest of us who have no idea what's in our own best interest. I doubt many of them could survive in the real world. The worst of them have never had to.

The pic fails to mention that besides bodyguards, their neighborhood(s) are teeming with cops; unlike ours. where we see a cop if they're taking a short cut. Their high medial profile will guarantee plenty of attention given to any criminal act against them. We get a case # on a business card.

Elessar
01-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Catered to and spoon fed spoiled brats.

Would not last a day in my neck of the woods because there is no
production crew to sort their ass out.

So they are important? I think not.

aboutime
01-09-2018, 08:35 PM
I suspect the Oprah hoax about her running for President in 2020 is nothing but a Pre-DNC-Idea where Virginia Gov. Terry McAWFULL plans to run in 2020, and lets see if he doesn't pick OPRAH to be his running mate.

I put nothing past McAWFULL..based on his past connections, and present connections with both CLINTON'S. McAwfull coordinated Bill Clinton's campaigns, and had a lot to do with Hillary's as well. Not to mention Donating A HUGE AMOUNT toward an FBI boss's wife.

We do not need to worry about OPRAH. There is a DNC plan underway to get the W/H, and the names are many. But...here's my opinion...Because I pay attention as a citizen of Virginia.
Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official's Wife - WSJ
www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-ally-aids-campaign-of-fbi-officials-wife-1477266114
Oct 24, 2016 - Terry McAuliffe, a Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the ... A longtime Hillary Clinton ally donated approximately $500,000 to the wife of an FBI official who later helped oversee the investigation into Clinton's ...
FBI No. 2 did not disclose wife's ties to Clinton ally, records show | Fox ...
www.foxnews.com/.../fbi-official-did-not-disclose-wifes-ties-to-clinton-ally-records-s...
Mar 15, 2017 - And there is no documentation of the hundreds of thousands of campaign funds she received in her unsuccessful 2015 Virginia state Senate race. As first reported by The Wall Street Journal, Clinton confidant and Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe urged McCabe's wife to run for statewide office shortly after news ...
Terry McAuliffe's PAC donated to campaign of FBI official's wife - CBS ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/.../terry-mcauliffes-pac-donated-to-campaign-of-fbi-official...
Oct 24, 2016 - Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe's political action committee donated nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe--the wife of an FBI official who helped oversee the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state, the Wall Street Journal first reported.
Virginia governor, a Clinton ally, donated to campaign of FBI official's ...
https://www.dallasnews.com › News › Politics
Oct 25, 2016 - Updated at 1:50 p.m. Thursday with new information about a Clinton fundraiser for McAuliffe's political organization. WASHINGTON — The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Clinton ally, made significant donations to the 2015 state Senate campaign of the wife of an FBI official ...

And this, from McAWFULL is pure BS. Not serious. COMING FROM A CLINTON KNOWN LIAR....
Terry McAuliffe: Clintons are probably done with politics - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/are-the-clintons-done-with-politics-232056
Dec 1, 2016 - Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime Democratic fundraiser and close friend to the Clintons, said Wednesday that he thinks Bill and Hillary are now done with politics. “I think so, sure,” McAuliffe said when asked on WTOP's “Ask the Governor” program, The Washington Post reported. “I don't think Hillary ...