PDA

View Full Version : Feds Raid 20 Chinese Immigrant "Birth Hotels" in Los Angeles

GravyBoat
01-10-2018, 02:07 PM
I never realized this "birth hotel" thing was going on. As for my little town, when the Chinese restaurant first opened, the management was a married couple with a baby and some kids, all new to the country, then after seven years she left to work at the Post Office. Now they've new management, a married couple with a baby and little kids. Now here's what I think.

I think the country's Chinese restaurants provide a method of Chinese indentured servitude, run by a Chinese restaurant triad, possibly connected with these birth motels. Remember, North America was built by slaves and indentured servants, so it's an American tradition. My dad, he talked about this, how on the road all over the Midwest as a salesman, every town over 2-3,000 population had a Chinese restaurant. He also said that he rarely if ever saw Soul Food restaurants, despite all the Blacks in America and the fact that people generally love soul food; why no Soul Food joints?

Now, my sister's father in-law is Black, he said there's so few Soul Food restaurants, because Blacks hate to be of service. He was the postmaster of a Chicago suburb post office, he said he'd a hell of a time meeting Affirmative Action quotas, because so many Black hires didn't want to work hard or freaked out when a postal customer had a complaint.

So maybe what America needs is soul food restaurants run by indentured Backs? Bring in Blacks from Africa, put them to work in a soul food restaurant, then after seven years they go to work at the Post Office. Because I could really go for some collards with ham hocks and a bucket o' grits.

STORY LINK: https://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/feds-raid-20-chinese-immigrant-birth-hotels-los-angeles/

Taco Junkie
01-10-2018, 03:43 PM
I wouldn't be surprised that you are right about the Chinese restaurants being run by some Chinese criminal organization, a triad or whatever and that they use these for multiple purposes - using illegal immigrants, the indentured servants you mentioned, money wash, and who knows what else.

Gunny
01-10-2018, 04:13 PM
I never realized this "birth hotel" thing was going on. As for my little town, when the Chinese restaurant first opened, the management was a married couple with a baby and some kids, all new to the country, then after seven years she left to work at the Post Office. Now they've new management, a married couple with a baby and little kids. Now here's what I think.

I think the country's Chinese restaurants provide a method of Chinese indentured servitude, run by a Chinese restaurant triad, possibly connected with these birth motels. Remember, North America was built by slaves and indentured servants, so it's an American tradition. My dad, he talked about this, how on the road all over the Midwest as a salesman, every town over 2-3,000 population had a Chinese restaurant. He also said that he rarely if ever saw Soul Food restaurants, despite all the Blacks in America and the fact that people generally love soul food; why no Soul Food joints?

Now, my sister's father in-law is Black, he said there's so few Soul Food restaurants, because Blacks hate to be of service. He was the postmaster of a Chicago suburb post office, he said he'd a hell of a time meeting Affirmative Action quotas, because so many Black hires didn't want to work hard or freaked out when a postal customer had a complaint.

So maybe what America needs is soul food restaurants run by indentured Backs? Bring in Blacks from Africa, put them to work in a soul food restaurant, then after seven years they go to work at the Post Office. Because I could really go for some collards with ham hocks and a bucket o' grits.

STORY LINK: https://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/feds-raid-20-chinese-immigrant-birth-hotels-los-angeles/Contrary to popular leftist revisionist history, this country was not built on slavery.

The Chinese smuggle people in the same way Mexico, Russia and everyone that does it does: they bring people over and keep them enslaved and exploit them. These people know no one, and probably not the language nor the law. They are at the slavers' mercy. Way it works. They go to other countries as well as the US. Most of the SE Asian whores are Thais and Vietnamese. The whores in Both China and Japan were.

Beats me why they always open restaurants. The food you eat labeled "Chinese food" is not much like what actual Chinese people eat. Mexicans do it too but they usually bring mamacita's recipes with them. White girl Mexican food always tastes like or worse than Taco Hell.

GravyBoat
01-10-2018, 04:50 PM
Gunny, it's not "leftist revisionist history" but simple historical fact - slaves and indentured servants made this country great. From the Precolonial & Colonial Era, to the Spanish Missions, up until the Civil War, slaves and indentured servants toiled ceaselessly to make North America what it is today - a festering cesspool of degradation and corruption.

:salute:

Gunny
01-10-2018, 04:59 PM
Gunny, it's not "leftist revisionist history" but simple historical fact - slaves and indentured servants made this country great. From the Precolonial & Colonial Era, to the Spanish Missions, up until the Civil War, slaves and indentured servants toiled ceaselessly to make North America what it is today - a festering cesspool of degradation and corruption.

:salute:Revisionist history. Not fact. Indentured servitude is not slavery. It's an agreement for services by both parties. That those services agreed upon are personal is irrelevant. It didn't last long.

Blacks make up roughly 13% of the total population NOW. Wasn't even a 10th of that at the beginning of this country. This country was built by people who wanted their own religion and their own land. Neither or which was available in Europe. They could barely afford to get themselves and their families here, much less own slaves. Basically, a small portion of the Old South was built on slavery. Roughly 3% of Southerners owned slaves.

White people built the place, buddy. Get over it. The same class warfare that exist now that no one wishes to recognize existed then. How do yu think hillbillies got pushed into the hills? Might want to study some actual history sometime instead of using the congressional Black Caucus as your reference point.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Revisionist history. Not fact. Indentured servitude is not slavery. It's an agreement for services by both parties. That those services agreed upon are personal is irrelevant. It didn't last long.

Blacks make up roughly 13% of the total population NOW. Wasn't even a 10th of that at the beginning of this country. This country was built by people who wanted their own religion and their own land. Neither or which was available in Europe. They could barely afford to get themselves and their families here, much less own slaves. Basically, a small portion of the Old South was built on slavery. Roughly 3% of Southerners owned slaves.

White people built the place, buddy. Get over it. The same class warfare that exist now that no one wishes to recognize existed then. How do yu think hillbillies got pushed into the hills? Might want to study some actual history sometime instead of using the congressional Black Caucus as your reference point.

CORRECT ANALYSIS -- :beer: :clap: :clap: :beer:
AND SAVED ME FROM HAVING TO POST TO CORRECT THE REVISIONIST HISTORY THAT GRAVY IS SPEWING. -TYR

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 07:45 AM
I'm really beginning to wonder... where were you brain washed?

GravyBoat
01-11-2018, 07:23 PM
I'm really beginning to wonder... where were you brain washed?

Don't you have FOX News to watch and a KKK rally to attend?

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 07:28 PM
Don't you have FOX News to watch and a KKK rally to attend?
Answer the question...

GravyBoat
01-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Answer the question...
I'm not brainwashed, you're the one who's brainwashed, there's soap suds in your ears, that's how brainwashed.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 09:26 PM
I'm not brainwashed, you're the one who's brainwashed, there's soap suds in your ears, that's how brainwashed.
Do you have people that look in on you each day to make sure you're OK?

Or do you live in a nursing home for the clinically insane?

GravyBoat
01-12-2018, 11:33 AM
Do you have people that look in on you each day to make sure you're OK?

Or do you live in a nursing home for the clinically insane?

No, I don't live in your neck of the woods, for me that would be slumming.