PDA

View Full Version : Deadline For Iran Nuclear Deal Looming, Pres. Trump Expected To Refocus Sanctions

Gunny
01-10-2018, 07:06 PM
January 10, 2018OAN NewsroomWith a 48-hour deadline looming, President Trump is making moves on the Iran Nuclear Deal.
According to the Associated Press, the president is expected to extend relief from economic sanctions to Iran, but — in turn — put in place new targeted sanctions on businesses and individuals.
Sanctions on these firms and individuals were previously reversed by the 2015 Obama-era deal.
The president has long called the Iran Nuclear Deal the worst deal ever negotiated, and campaigned on the promise to eliminate it.
In October of last year, he told Congress the Nuclear Deal is no longer in the country’s national security interest.
http://www.oann.com/deadline-for-iran-nuclear-deal-looming-pres-trump-expected-to-refocus-sanctions/

IMO, he needs to give Congress a deadline with ZERO extensions to come up with something, or just scrap the deal entirely. I'm all for just scrapping it. Iran isn't going to honor anything, piece of paper that says so or not.

Black Diamond
01-10-2018, 07:07 PM
http://www.oann.com/deadline-for-iran-nuclear-deal-looming-pres-trump-expected-to-refocus-sanctions/

IMO, he needs to give Congress a deadline with ZERO extensions to come up with something, or just scrap the deal entirely. I'm all for just scrapping it. Iran isn't going to honor anything, piece of paper that says so or not.
Peace in our time....

aboutime
01-10-2018, 08:05 PM
Right now is the proper time for Trump to cut-off all of the bad trades with the Nuke Deal and Iran. Iran has two of us to contend with now. The Iranian people who are suffering, and Trump. Trump is smart enough to recognize what the New Sanctions should be...my guess, financial, and with trade entering the Persian Gulf. Let's see, and wait. We may all be surprised.

GravyBoat
01-11-2018, 06:21 AM
Iran needs nukes to defend themselves against the United States and Israel, that's the only reason Iran pursues nuclear weapons, because of our existential threat. So the peaceful thing for the United States and Israel to do is give up their nuclear weapons, then Iran has no reason to pursue nuclear weapons. We're in the eleventh hour and fifty nine minutes and fifty nine seconds until The Armageddon.

Mr. Trump, if you're reading this, send me Tehran and I'll get the Iranians to give up their nuclear ambitions, and turn back the clock on The Armageddon, you're welcome.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 07:22 AM
Iran needs nukes to defend themselves against the United States and Israel, that's the only reason Iran pursues nuclear weapons, because of our existential threat. So the peaceful thing for the United States and Israel to do is give up their nuclear weapons, then Iran has no reason to pursue nuclear weapons. We're in the eleventh hour and fifty nine minutes and fifty nine seconds until The Armageddon.

Mr. Trump, if you're reading this, send me Tehran and I'll get the Iranians to give up their nuclear ambitions, and turn back the clock on The Armageddon, you're welcome.
If you went to Tehran, those muslims would saw your retarded head off with a dull butter knife. How STUPID can you be? Don't answer that... I'm figuring it out.

I think we should demand that Iran pay us back all the illegal billions in cash on pallets that the muslim kenyan gave them for ransom, then tell them all deals are off. You want sanctions off? Then allow new UN inspections of nuclear sites. You want sanctions back on times ten, keep up trying to build nukes.

aboutime
01-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Waiting for Gravy, and les to show us their 2018 ISIS membership cards. Or at least, the photo's of their Girlfriend GOATS!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b4/a2/33/b4a23315f2fca5dc7ff3feb35ed6c95d--marine-memes-fuck-isis.jpg