PDA

View Full Version : Zainab murder: Riots in Pakistan's Kasur after child rape and killing

Gunny
01-10-2018, 09:06 PM
Two protesters have died in rioting over the latest in a series of child murders in the Pakistani city of Kasur.
The body of seven-year-old Zainab was found in a rubbish dump on Tuesday, several days after she went missing. She had been raped and strangled.
Angry demonstrators say the authorities are doing little to stem the spate of abductions, sexual assaults and killings.
Police in Kasur say there have been 12 similar murders in the past two years.
They say five of them are linked to one suspect who is being hunted by hundreds of officers and DNA samples have been taken from 90 possible suspects.
cont ...http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42637027

Got to love the efficiency in raghead countries when it comes to catching rapists. Bet if it was a Christian who said Allah sucks they'd have his ass within an hour.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 07:34 AM
cont ...http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42637027

Got to love the efficiency in raghead countries when it comes to catching rapists. Bet if it was a Christian who said Allah sucks they'd have his ass within an hour.
That's the problem with muslims, they have no problem fucking little girls, and since women are treated worse than dogs, no one gives a crap about it if some little girl is raped and murdered, they're just there for pleasure and then throw them away, find the next one. When their PROPHET MARRIED a SIX YEAR OLD, and RAPED HER when she was NINE, that to these animals means that LITTLE GIRLS are FAIR GAME.

Coming to a neighborhood near you soon, thanks to your local muslims...

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9934/germany-rape-january

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape

Gunny
01-11-2018, 09:30 AM
I can't wrap my head around that, and have never been able to. It isn't just Muslims per se either. It's that corner of the world. Women are property to be disposed of however the man sees fit. In the case of young girls, it's however Daddy sees fit. Thais regularly sell their children to pimps for cash. One less mouth to feed, and some cash in the pocket. The girl was worth something :rolleyes:

Arabs and Persians take it a step further though. These girls are lucky they weren't persecuted and executed for allowing their rapists to rape them.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 10:03 AM
I can't wrap my head around that, and have never been able to. It isn't just Muslims per se either. It's that corner of the world. Women are property to be disposed of however the man sees fit. In the case of young girls, it's however Daddy sees fit. Thais regularly sell their children to pimps for cash. One less mouth to feed, and some cash in the pocket. The girl was worth something :rolleyes:

Arabs and Persians take it a step further though. These girls are lucky they weren't persecuted and executed for allowing their rapists to rape them.
Exactly... there's no worse sexism on the planet than in muslim nations, or better stated, in any muslim enclave in any nation.

Weird why democrats love muslims and islam so much. Couldn't be like Hitler though could it, because they both hate Christians, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Gunny
01-11-2018, 10:21 AM
Exactly... there's no worse sexism on the planet than in muslim nations, or better stated, in any muslim enclave in any nation.

Weird why democrats love muslims and islam so much. Couldn't be like Hitler though could it, because they both hate Christians, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend?The motivation is pretty-much the same. Christ was in Hitler's way. You couldn't worship HIM properly without getting Christ out of the way. Same with Islam. You can't worship Muhammed properly with Christ in the way.

Taking it a step further ... "Jews" were an enemy who was different that radicals could galvanize the majority against. Same with Christians for Muslims. Christians are a common enemy for all Muslims. It's a way to focus blind, poor people's hatred for doing without against those that have.

We do it ourselves. Look at blacks in THIS country. The left keeps them focused on hating the "wealthy," capitalist right while they themselves are wealthy by the same means. Best way to steal the prize is to keep everyone's eyes off of it and on something else.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 10:30 AM
The motivation is pretty-much the same. Christ was in Hitler's way. You couldn't worship HIM properly without getting Christ out of the way. Same with Islam. You can't worship Muhammed properly with Christ in the way.

Taking it a step further ... "Jews" were an enemy who was different that radicals could galvanize the majority against. Same with Christians for Muslims. Christians are a common enemy for all Muslims. It's a way to focus blind, poor people's hatred for doing without against those that have.

We do it ourselves. Look at blacks in THIS country. The left keeps them focused on hating the "wealthy," capitalist right while they themselves are wealthy by the same means. Best way to steal the prize is to keep everyone's eyes off of it and on something else.
Exactly... Hitler had all his troops swear an allegiance to HIM, not the Nazi party or even Germany, but HIM, der FUHRER!

Christ and Christianity is in the way of the liberal/leftist/progressive/democrat agenda. I still can't figure out the left's shear, unquestionable support and devotion of islam though, even after a muslim shot up the homo bar in Florida, because it was a HOMO BAR, and the way islam subjugates women when leftists love to proclaim they're all about WOMEN'S RIGHT... well obviously they're NOT, or they'd be DIABOLICALLY OPPOSED to ISLAM.

Gunny
01-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Exactly... Hitler had all his troops swear an allegiance to HIM, not the Nazi party or even Germany, but HIM, der FUHRER!

Christ and Christianity is in the way of the liberal/leftist/progressive/democrat agenda. I still can't figure out the left's shear, unquestionable support and devotion of islam though, even after a muslim shot up the homo bar in Florida, because it was a HOMO BAR, and the way islam subjugates women when leftists love to proclaim they're all about WOMEN'S RIGHT... well obviously they're NOT, or they'd be DIABOLICALLY OPPOSED to ISLAM.It's simple. The left believes in being against whatever the right is for. But it's BOTH sides of the equation, not just one. The Republican Party began as the Party of Lincoln and they were the "liberals". The Democrats were the conservatives. Both have jockeyed around on the issues so much they've done a 180.

And maybe once they believed in some of their crap, and perhaps there are few idealists left who actually want to do good, but for the most part, the one thing I can figure the federal government believes in is perpetuating itself, regardless cost. At this point in time, the left is on the stupid train. Wasn't so long ago republicans didn't want to go to war AFTER Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. Want to see some REAL bipartisanship? Let a 3rd party become a real threat.

Look at Trump. Technically, he is a third party. He's not really a conservative. These flaked-out leftwingnuts nowadays? Nothing liberal about them. They're fascists. But Trump got in and he's got the party lifers on BOTH sides screwing him at every step. The same happened to Carter.

Best I can figure about the left is if it makes sense or is good or right, they're against it. If it's abnormal, nonsensical, stupid ... they're for it. That includes Islam.

Look at American Jews. Staunch Democrats. The Democrats hate them and their President did everything but make an enemy of Israel. I got money says that dope Jillian voted for Clinton anyway. No amount of evidence she is a criminal will change their minds. They're automatons that repeat a "Pull the D lever" over and over again.

High_Plains_Drifter
01-11-2018, 11:03 AM
It's simple. The left believes in being against whatever the right is for.
Probably can't be put in any more simple terms than that.